Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone

So many of our posting msg on fb n tweeting to the concerned..yest i did the same...

I told as i dont want a leap
I got a reply from shahbaz.. Ahmad..

He replied back 'After leap. U will like parichay again...'

So its confirmed now that leap is surely gonna happen...

So everyone i knw many people would be very upset n dont want this like me...

Now we cant channge their decisions...

I would request everyone..that plz msg this people that ...before leap atleast show...kunal's professiona life ...

N also ull knw that once leap takes place many old character(in most of the cases it happens) are removed for the new entrants...
Plz request them not to remove certain characters...

I have requested them for deepak, arti and prerna...

Originally posted by vidhisalot

Hello everyone

So many of our posting msg on fb n tweeting to the concerned..yest i did the same...

I told as i dont want a leap
I got a reply from shahbaz.. Ahmad..

He replied back 'After leap. U will like parichay again...'

So its confirmed now that leap is surely gonna happen...

So everyone i knw many people would be very upset n dont want this like me...

Now we cant channge their decisions...

I would request everyone..that plz msg this people that ...before leap atleast show...kunal's professiona life ...

N also ull knw that once leap takes place many old character(in most of the cases it happens) are removed for the new entrants...
Plz request them not to remove certain characters...

I have requested them for deepak, arti and prerna...

vidhi leap and separation is quite pucca, but I will keep ranting for them to show KC's Parichay after it. Cant trust, tried in the past but always got 'false promises' only when we let them know our discontent via twitter and FB do they listen to us. so keep it going.😛
I knew this is coming...BALH n Parichay are like twin sisters uff...
Tfs😊
I knew it.
Keep it up Cvs.
I agree.Parichay & BALH are kind of twins.I would have surprised if leap wasn't be there.@madhubala.
Thanks for the info...already kunal wasted his life for 6 long years...now again he is going to waste his life...why cvs why don't u let him live his life...why always he had to live with the memories of his love life...Edited by sarakvp - 11 years ago
Leap means Kunal's Parichay Journey will be leapfrogged for atleast 5-6 years. It won't be real Parichay but a short cut Parichay . By that time won't he  be already successful ?
Leap - hopefully they will not show separation! I am not sure what the CVs mean by "you will start liking again?"

Hopefully they will show Kunal getting back to his professional life before the leap and after that they should show him as a successful lawyer. I don't want to see him "vella" and Siddhi as a top most lawyer
ohhh so dat means Leap is confirmed
lo ji...bt they cant show a leap all of  a sudden...i thjink it might take at least 2 months for the leap...
They should sort out many tracks before the leap na
ive msged all of them nw...after reading ur post partner😳

They r thinking that as BALH is far better aftr leap Parichay will also be so but do they have that capability? If they had it then they would showed kunal's parichay b4 leap itself n nt played with him with all drunken c1, rape,illog preg, pseudomurder n what not.They r overcnfident,didnt take even 1/2 our suggestions n they still think they can clear mess aftr leap.Living in their own shell with illusions.
CV's hum logo se to thoda sa bhi suggestion nahi le sakte na...wo hamesha aisa hi karte hai'and ab ye leap ...idon't like it ðŸ˜¡