Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Humaima calls Faisal Qureshi, Aisha Khan overrated (Page 2)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I personally like Humaima's acting & am a fan of her, BUT I love Faisal Qureshi alot too as an actor.. God knows why she thinks he is over rated because the acting he did in MZZBN, Qaid e tanhai, then one ARY drama in which he acted as a blind person, I mean he is JUST TOO awesome..

Anyways, her opinion. I liked her in Akbari Asghari. Her character was powerful there. :) On the first place, such questions should not have been asked as they create havoc, controversy & displeasure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aizaz

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
It's definitely her opinion, but her comments about Mehreen Syed were actually rude and that made "her opinion" unnecessary as a whole. Honestly though, I've never heard anyone say Faisal Qureshi is an overrated actor. He's one of the best actors of this generation..I'm surprised as to how easily she mentioned his name. Overall, everything seemed to be said in bad taste. I think Humaima's an alright actress, however she seems full of herself & no one really cares about her acting in Pakistan anyway. One good film doesn't mean anything in Pakistan..you have to accomplish way more to show so much attitude. 

..Armaania..

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Humaima hasn't done much work at all to make such a statement though even if it's her opinion.. I mean Ayesha Khan's a great actress even if she's over-rated.. Her body of work is huge.. Humaima's done like 4 serials and one film.. Bol wasn't everything though.. And Faisal is the BEST actor out of his whole groupp.. He's perfected every single role.. I can't believe she called him overrated.

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

It's definitely her opinion, but her comments about Mehreen Syed were actually rude and that made "her opinion" unnecessary as a whole. Honestly though, I've never heard anyone say Faisal Qureshi is an overrated actor. He's one of the best actors of this generation..I'm surprised as to how easily she mentioned his name. Overall, everything seemed to be said in bad taste. I think Humaima's an alright actress, however she seems full of herself & no one really cares about her acting in Pakistan anyway. One good film doesn't mean anything in Pakistan..you have to accomplish way more to show so much attitude. 

I don't know Mehreen Syed, but yeah her comments were definitely rude for her.
About Faisal Qureshi, I totally agree, he is one of my favorite actors. He is one of the versatile actors of Pakistan. :)
I don't know anything about Humaima, Just watched her play Akbari Asghari. But you cannot stop such actors.
larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
i am shocked

i so much loved her in bol!

well ek award insaan ko kitna badaldeta hai, humaima thnx for ruining ur reputation through this interview of yours

Go to top