Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi taking over Arjun job...WHAT??? (Page 6)

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Originally posted by Kalapi

[QUOTE=rogna]@

Kalapi Di,
i dont Know what Topic discussion was going here and what exactly was happening in PR. I didnt follow written updates also this week as I had an hectic schedule. You know what?actually i had opened to read,Page was opened but couldn't do it.

But as far reading your Post, I know that Ovi was going to take up a Job in Manav's company.
What the serial will show, ekta will show , it might be different.

But I totally agree with the point of yours. Though passion was different it doesnt mean, they might be bad in others.Both the places they might have a Good record too.

In my POV ,even the college education and degree has nothing much to do with the domain we work in and How we work in. Its just shows a beginning for all ,an introduction for all.
As you said , its just the IQ ,the Grasping power and How quick we fit in,Learn in is what matters.
Learning quick, doing perfectly is what Matters.
Everything is new and always learning is a part of it.

So if we are able to pick up, then surely we can do anything in a better way.
fast learning, practice and doing it with perfection will yield good results.

Then coming to PR,if we talk about logic, what qualification does one have to do certain things what they are doing, then it will always end up in illogical one only.

Archu's job afer returning from Bangalore,
Manav doing job after his return from accident ,
Even Purvi doing a managerial Job at 18Confused
Arjun being the whole responsible at 21 with a MBA degree at 21Confused
All leaves me Confused

Exactly Umi'education is important, but not the only thing needed to be successful in a trade. In fact, most people work in a totally different field than their basic education was in. Even MBA is only a professional degree in business that teaches a lot to understand business as such, but can never teach how to be successful in business. That is why even now, MBA isn't a requirement to be in business, most CEOs or Managing Directors don't have MBAs. In fact, MBAs by itself isn't enough, additional technical degrees are still needed.

Now coming to Ovi, I don't understand why people think she doesn't have the required education. Education in Canada is free (even if we consider Manav didn't send then to private school, with his money), so she might have completed HS. Surely, if Arjun, a year older was a MBA graduate at 21 (tough, but we accept), why could Ovi do a technical degree with her modeling. I mean we are accepting that Arjun was in business and finished his MBA. Isn't the same logic applicable to all? Besides, kids in NA does power presentation from grade 4, so how hard it is to imagine her conducting a meeting???

Yes, Manav and Archu were different and if they were shown doing supervisory jobs in India without HS educations, kids growing in NA with computers, video games as company can't do more??? Beats me...

Edited by Kalapi - 18 July 2012 at 11:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevercs-07Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Bill gates and Steve jobs the College drop outs are perfect example...

Watch pirates of Silicon valley ...

If Arjun has MBA by 21...Purvi college degree and manager for 3 yrs at 18 than Ovi definitely has a degree in something...She is educated but chose to be a model..Does not mean her brain died just because she became model.

I agree with all those Kalapi, Umi etc.

I hate the stereotyping or generalization is being made here that Models are dumb and can't run business..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverKalapics-07

aasmaan Senior Member
aasmaan
aasmaan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by IFVJ

It was laughable when Manav made that comment .. A model without any is going to take over the job of a qualified and workaholic guy. I have a feeling they might show Ovi doing a better job than Arjun .

As far as Arjun being mechanic goes , It is understandable as in US and Canada people do try and fix minor issues with their cars and some actually take pride in upgrading their cars. Arjun did say once that he learnt it from Manav, so it is possible that Manav would have been taking care of his car and Arjun learning from him  J

Curious, are you saying Ovi doesn't have any education? How could u please explain why? Because she is a model???

@Kalapi Well I guess somehow I missed typing the words , what I mean was that A model without any business education.  Ovi is just 19 so her education has to be limited, moreover she is supposed to be a sucessful model , which means she would have spent lot of her time shooting that would leave less time for studies.

Arjun on the other hand is said to be a workaholic so I assume he might have been working in his Dad's firm while studying

Wasn't bashing Ovi characters , but just stating facts :-). Manav could have just said that Ovi will now work with us or will  learn the work ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
@dabulls23: models are not dumb dabulls, ivanka trump was working as a model before and now she became one of the key employee in the trump organization

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogna

@dabulls23: models are not dumb dabulls, ivanka trump was working as a model before and now she became one of the key employee in the trump organization

RIght on sistah-bro...That is what I am saying...LOL

Just because Arjun is son of business tycoon  and worked under-along with him he can be the best businessman & no one can beat him...Ovi being businessman's daughter who is a model can't be good business woman as first she is the other woman in this love triangle and she is a prof model...What a logic ClapEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
               ovi turn a better business tycoonSilly 

arcana will be better model from from middle age housewifeDay Dreaming

purvi will make a full time housewife from a efficient employeThumbs Up

teju will be a spy from taxi driverThumbs Up with  unexperience

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFVJ

[QUOTE=Kalapi][QUOTE=IFVJ]

@Kalapi Well I guess somehow I missed typing the words , what I mean was that A model without any business education.  Ovi is just 19 so her education has to be limited, moreover she is supposed to be a sucessful model , which means she would have spent lot of her time shooting that would leave less time for studies.

Arjun on the other hand is said to be a workaholic so I assume he might have been working in his Dad's firm while studying

Wasn't bashing Ovi characters , but just stating facts :-). Manav could have just said that Ovi will now work with us or will  learn the work ..

Exactly, my point too..A business experience isn't a requirement or needed to be 'successful' in business nor a MBA needed to be successful in Business. There are countless examples of people without any business experience becoming successful. Even without counting Zuckerberg, Jobs, Gates and Ambanis of the real world, business skill isn't necessarily an acquired skill coming only through education and experience.

Besides, Ovi has been shown to be a successful model and success in modeling world doesn't come only with looks. She has to deal with Client and customers on a regular basis selling the most important product – herself. She (or the Cvs) showed her one with working ethics and priorities where she said herself - will be at work at the strike of dawn but will not do any late nights. She hasn't been shown to be an alcoholic or involve in substance abuse. So, with such a firm head on those beautiful shoulders, she could have finished her education besides doing modeling. Her model was a passion not a requirement to feed a whole family. Not to forget education in West can be acquired through countless methods – online, part time etc.  Besides, she also inherits the best of 'business' genes from MAnav – the drop out school mechanic to a successful businessman and Archana – the HS drop-out come supervisor come the office worker.

But of course, with the best 'business' genes she also inherits the worst 'relationship' genes, just like her parents sadly. She (like I am assuming Arjun had) will have a 6 month learning curve and will do fine in business too. I, wasn't sure why Ovi was so under-estimated here. I, for one didn't think the Cvs went overboard showing her walking into Arjun's office.

I never said in my previous post- how Arjun could be a mechanic rather why should he be one? He with his experience and education should be able to get a work as Salesman or Med. Representative (even without using his kirsorkar name – K name might be well know in certain industries but can't be known to all nor all shops owners in a mall when hiring knows the name of all businesses in the world). The other problem I had with Arjun dropping his surname with a drop of an eyelid is that in this time and age when girls don't give up their maiden name during marriage, why should he do so - really to prove himself - what is he really proving?

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by ramki1

Nothing impossible in PR...after few weeks manav would and declare Savita is the solo owner of the company ,Sachin as new CEO..

Tathastu!!!!!!!!!!

Aapke muh me ghee shakkar...From your mouth to god's ears Tongue

iheartu ji

There are no GPS systems in India...As there are no specific addresses...Every address is behind , in front, bajume, peechey, bagalme, kisi bldg ke saamne  ETC ETC...But than again Neither have the specific address..So its like blind following blind LOL

Its silly that they show GPS in India..Wacko

They do have GPS in India and its pretty accurate most of the times.

Go to top