Ovi taking over Arjun job...WHAT??? - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Kalapi

Curious, are you saying Ovi doesn't have any education? How could u please explain why? Because she is a model???

@Kalapi Well I guess somehow I missed typing the words , what I mean was that A model without any business education.  Ovi is just 19 so her education has to be limited, moreover she is supposed to be a sucessful model , which means she would have spent lot of her time shooting that would leave less time for studies.

Arjun on the other hand is said to be a workaholic so I assume he might have been working in his Dad's firm while studying

Wasn't bashing Ovi characters , but just stating facts :-). Manav could have just said that Ovi will now work with us or will  learn the work ..
@dabulls23: models are not dumb dabulls, ivanka trump was working as a model before and now she became one of the key employee in the trump organization
Originally posted by rogna

@dabulls23: models are not dumb dabulls, ivanka trump was working as a model before and now she became one of the key employee in the trump organization

RIght on sistah-bro...That is what I am saying...😆

Just because Arjun is son of business tycoon  and worked under-along with him he can be the best businessman & no one can beat him...Ovi being businessman's daughter who is a model can't be good business woman as first she is the other woman in this love triangle and she is a prof model...What a logic 👏😈
               ovi turn a better business tycoon🤪 

arcana will be better model from from middle age housewife😍

purvi will make a full time housewife from a efficient employe👍🏼

teju will be a spy from taxi driver👍🏼 with  unexperience

Originally posted by IFVJ

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Tathastu!!!!!!!!!!

Aapke muh me ghee shakkar...From your mouth to god's ears 😛

iheartu ji

There are no GPS systems in India...As there are no specific addresses...Every address is behind , in front, bajume, peechey, bagalme, kisi bldg ke saamne  ETC ETC...But than again Neither have the specific address..So its like blind following blind 😆

Its silly that they show GPS in India..

They do have GPS in India and its pretty accurate most of the times.
Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

uhmm when the leap took place the kids were more than 1 and half year ... so after 18 years they are approximately 20 ,,,,,,,,

ovi,tej,arjun and purvi are like 20-21

soham (or if he is vishnu) is or should have been 24-25

sachin has to be 29 and so does punni tai coz i remember she is just a year younger to sachu

i dont know about the show but after arvi entered i caught up with some epis and so my knowledge is based on the very little i know

Punni existed even before Sachu was born and for the matter of fact even before Archana and Manav married for the first time so she must be like 35 years old.
Originally posted by Dabulls23

If HS drop out Archana can become manager of a company after 1 yr course in B'lore, 18 yrs old Purvi has bachelors degree and can be manager of a company for past 3 yrs and Arjun who has multiple degrees at 21 and can go from partner of a co to a mechanic who fixes 6 cylinder cars than why not 19 yrs young Ovi a model taking a C position in a company...

Logic ko maro goli...Laagey raho aur dekhte jaao Ovi will be even more successful than Arjun was at that same position 😆

🤣