Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi taking over Arjun job...WHAT??? (Page 5)

aasmaan Senior Member
aasmaan
aasmaan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

It was laughable when Manav made that comment .. A model without any is going to take over the job of a qualified and workaholic guy. I have a feeling they might show Ovi doing a better job than Arjun .

As far as Arjun being mechanic goes , It is understandable as in US and Canada people do try and fix minor issues with their cars and some actually take pride in upgrading their cars. Arjun did say once that he learnt it from Manav, so it is possible that Manav would have been taking care of his car and Arjun learning from him  J

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuAshlaika

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Cool
Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFVJ

It was laughable when Manav made that comment .. A model without any is going to take over the job of a qualified and workaholic guy. I have a feeling they might show Ovi doing a better job than Arjun .

As far as Arjun being mechanic goes , It is understandable as in US and Canada people do try and fix minor issues with their cars and some actually take pride in upgrading their cars. Arjun did say once that he learnt it from Manav, so it is possible that Manav would have been taking care of his car and Arjun learning from him  J

Curious, are you saying Ovi doesn't have any education? How could u please explain why? Because she is a model???
rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@kalapi: she may have the education but she obviously doesn't have the experiences to run such a big company. Especially one with Arjun's responsibility I don't think she will just be able to take over Arjun's jobs and everything. But let's not forget that this is daily soap's land and anything can happen in everything. 
Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogna

@kalapi: she may have the education but she obviously doesn't have the experiences to run such a big company. Especially one with Arjun's responsibility I don't think she will just be able to take over Arjun's jobs and everything. But let's not forget that this is daily soap's land and anything can happen in everything. 

True Rogna, but she may have been brilliant, had an excellent school record and have pursued a college degree and decided to go into modeling...happens in real life actors too. She could learn quickly in the job and excel too. Comes from a business background, deals with contracts as part of modeling, so might know about legalities too, right? I don't find this situation harder to accept than that Achu, a high school dropout coming back as a supervisor, that too in an Indian setting?

I know Ekta's doesn't have much logic, but Ovi's might have a high IQ too and be able to pick the business. Ovi actually isn't that hard to accept being successful in business, in my POV...

Edited by Kalapi - 18 July 2012 at 11:24am

LuvSSeverDabulls23

crazy2012 IF-Rockerz
crazy2012
crazy2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Ovi is the replacement of ArjunConfused..now Ovi will crack the deal & attend meetingROFL

If a Canada return MBA can does a mechanic job & claims it as "Mehnaat Ki Kamaai" (as if we, the office employee/doc/eng/teachers are not earning this), any thing & every thing can be possible in Ekta mata's worldLOL

alicia._OrChiD_

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by rogna

True Rogna, but she may have been brilliant, had an excellent school record and have pursued a college degree and decided to go into modeling...happens in real life actors too. She could learn quickly in the job and excel too. Comes from a business background, deals with contracts as part of modeling, so might know about legalities too, right? I don't find this situation harder to accept than that Achu, a high school dropout coming back as a supervisor, that too in an Indian setting?

I know Ekta's doesn't have much logic, but Ovi's might have a high IQ too and be able to pick the business. Ovi actually isn't that hard to accept being successful in business, in my POV...

Kalapi Di,
i dont Know what Topic discussion was going here and what exactly was happening in PR. I didnt follow written updates also this week as I had an hectic schedule. You know what?actually i had opened to read,Page was opened but couldn't do it.

But as far reading your Post, I know that Ovi was going to take up a Job in Manav's company.
What the serial will show, ekta will show , it might be different.

But I totally agree with the point of yours. Though passion was different it doesnt mean, they might be bad in others.Both the places they might have a Good record too.

In my POV ,even the college education and degree has nothing much to do with the domain we work in and How we work in. Its just shows a beginning for all ,an introduction for all.
As you said , its just the IQ ,the Grasping power and How quick we fit in,Learn in is what matters.
Learning quick, doing perfectly is what Matters.
Everything is new and always learning is a part of it.

So if we are able to pick up, then surely we can do anything in a better way.
fast learning, practice and doing it with perfection will yield good results.

Then coming to PR,if we talk about logic, what qualification does one have to do certain things they are doing, then it will always end up in illogical one only.

Archu's job afer returning from Bangalore,
Manav doing job after his return from accident ,
Even Purvi doing a managerial Job at 18Confused
Arjun being the whole responsible at 21 with a MBA degree at 21Confused
All leaves me Confused

Edited by umayal - 18 July 2012 at 11:39am

Kalapi_OrChiD_

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Who knows if Ovi isn't an outlier (the book by Malcolm Gladwell is an interesting read) and if real life college dropouts can built business empires, why can't Ovi walk into a meeting and start managing it. Watched her very professional dealing with modeling agents, can't that experience be applicable to business as well…or are we saying models lack the intelligence do anything else or our personal dislike for a character taking over our sensibilities….

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevercs-07Dabulls23

Go to top