Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi taking over Arjun job...WHAT??? (Page 4)

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

uhmm when the leap took place the kids were more than 1 and half year ... so after 18 years they are approximately 20 ,,,,,,,,

ovi,tej,arjun and purvi are like 20-21

soham (or if he is vishnu) is or should have been 24-25

sachin has to be 29 and so does punni tai coz i remember she is just a year younger to sachu

i dont know about the show but after arvi entered i caught up with some epis and so my knowledge is based on the very little i know

no... whn the shw took leap all the charcters were newborns... and it took18years leap not 20...

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

In EK's business world there is no need of qualification.LOL

all are capable of doing everything.  Very talented.Big smile

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

uhmm when the leap took place the kids were more than 1 and half year ... so after 18 years they are approximately 20 ,,,,,,,,

ovi,tej,arjun and purvi are like 20-21

soham (or if he is vishnu) is or should have been 24-25

sachin has to be 29 and so does punni tai coz i remember she is just a year younger to sachu

i dont know about the show but after arvi entered i caught up with some epis and so my knowledge is based on the very little i know

no... whn the shw took leap all the charcters were newborns... and it took18years leap not 20...

soham disappeared on the twins 1st bday... then we had 18 yrs leap... so Ovi and Teju must be approximatly 19 years 5 mths (1 mth to divorce). That also means Arjun, Soham and Sachin would be older. Archu brought Purvi home not as a baby but as a toddler... she must be the very least 20.

But really...  who questions PR, actually not just PR... but soap operas on the whole, logic!!! smh SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuAxiom

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Ovi doing Arjun's job is the ultimate though Big smile... and saying she would do it better than Arjun...is more so...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
In Ekta soap, anything is possibleROFL

when Arjun frm best businessman can become mechanic..Y can't model Ovi become a business womanLOL
Even Tej who learned driving so fast & started driving Taxi in IndiaLOL

PS...yest the office looks so diff, & whr they always showed us Arjun-Purvi office, that was diff...even staff got changed

Darlyne

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

I believe Ovi joining the office has to do something with Soham kidnapping plan. Soham may kidnap Ovi or Manav and Ovi both. Archana will rescue them, and Ovi's feeling towards Archana will start to change slowly. But then PR has no logic so who knows?

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darlyne

I believe Ovi joining the office has to do something with Soham kidnapping plan. Soham may kidnap Ovi or Manav and Ovi both. Archana will rescue them, and Ovi's feeling towards Archana will start to change slowly. But then PR has no logic so who knows?

yup..that seems to be the plan.. but silliest way to get there...anyway..as you say, no logic in PR...

Darlyne

rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Hardly believable since ovi has next to nothing experiences of running a company. I think purvi is much more capable of running the company more than ovi. They should call her back to replace Arjun instead of Ovi.

Go to top