Pavitra Rishta

Ovi taking over Arjun job...WHAT???

Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok I'm confused how is Ovi qualified to take over Arjun's work?
They have never showed her having any business sense and all of the sudden Arjun is that replaceable!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Looking forward to the upcoming episodes to see if she's capable enough but at least she is getting better and would not be after ArVi 
nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know! 😆 Now, Ovi is going out to crack deals and attend meetings when all she's done her life is pose in front of cameras? It's a true mockery or the position Arjun held. 👎🏼 The same thing happened when Arjun became a mechanic like Manav. The CVs need to understand that skills and experience are required to do a job. Instead, they recycle jobs throughout. Is everyone in PR a jack of all trades? 🤣

The only good thing that came out of this illogical move is that Ovi has now accepted that Arjun doesn't love her. I'm glad she's not dwelling on him anymore. Happy to see her move on. 👍🏼
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
According to CV's wierd sense of logic, if a smart highly accomplished business man can become a mechanic, a model can take on a high executive position. Right !!! 😊...Who really cares that to do such a job you need to be qualified, have the business acumen to even know what needs to be done...Apparently, everyone can do every job...Hmmm... When we questioned Arjun's ability to become a mechanic overnight, how about this?? Isnt this more bizaarre??
Doesnt it make you wonder why we even went to college...😳

Couldnt they have just shown that Manav takes her to work with him, and try to get her into a simple job so she can learn the ropes, or atleast help him out and grow into it... NO!! That would be too logical.. Ovi has to take Arjun's place !! Ridiculous !!
xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I found that to be werid. Let's see how Ovi does in the office!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If HS drop out Archana can become manager of a company after 1 yr course in B'lore, 18 yrs old Purvi has bachelors degree and can be manager of a company for past 3 yrs and Arjun who has multiple degrees at 21 and can go from partner of a co to a mechanic who fixes 6 cylinder cars than why not 19 yrs young Ovi a model taking a C position in a company...

Logic ko maro goli...Laagey raho aur dekhte jaao Ovi will be even more successful than Arjun was at that same position 😆
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sure !! That is something i need to see !! Ovi doing better than Arjun !! Hah !! Too bizzarre even with PR logic :):)
Jalkaur thumbnail
lol writers ran out of material for Ovi.
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
next theyll make sundri a doctor 🤣 
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ridiculous beyond words !!!!!