Uttaran 17th July WU

crisps21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice written update.  If the cvs find difficulty with the double roles of Ichcha and Meethi, they should have opted for another person for the role of  Meethi. I didn't mean to say that I don't like TD doing Meethi role.  What I want to say is I don't like the way they are bringing unnecessary hatred in mother-daughter relationship,  Why should they mess the story??
crisps21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know, but after a few episodes, I realised that Meethi is unnecessarily hating her mother!!
Damini/Kanha and now even Jogi might try to put sense back into her, but she's just stuck on her opinion of her mother because they probably are having issues shooting episodes with both of them.
They would probably start using a body-double if and when they patch up the mother-daughter relationship!
Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crisps21

they probably are having issues shooting episodes with both of them.

They would probably start using a body-double if and when they patch up the mother-daughter relationship!

You are right.  Other than the shooting problems,  there is no other reason to bring this hatred. When nani told her that her mother is alive, she wanted to find out the truth desperately and ran after it.  But after finding her mother she hates her totally even after listening to what Damini and Kanha had told about her mother.  Did she ask even once for the whole truth behind it? She doesn't even have the curiosity to know why her mother went to jail?  She just hates her becaue she is a criminal. I feel this is too much.  Edited by JJPJ - 11 years ago