Users

Frequent Posters

sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What the! Without letting us know? Not possible...😆
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
them doing it means highest TRP CVs will def show something and won't miss it! they have not done it thgh they sleep in same bed! some chemistry huh ?
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no they didnt...Khushi is angry no ? though Arnav wants it badly but seeing Khushi's angry face he controls himself ðŸ˜† when they'll do "it" they'll definitely let us know as we all r eagerly waiting for the moment of...😉
TazLuvArShiAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😆I dnt think so😆😆😆😆 I mean they r really decent people n i dnt think Arnav OR Khushi will do it, without FULL marriage NOT 6 mnth marriage!  So wht they sleep in the same bed, all us cousins sleep together in the same bed wen we go to out grandma's house together. N all her MATURE! Except 1 lol
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Do you think he will be this much frustrated if they had "done" it?
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think they have done it, otherwise the TB ppl will b the 1st ones 2 break out the news. Hey Guys, 1 question I wanted 2 ask, dis BOLD RAIN ROMANCE which these ppl r talkin abt, I hope it is just ROMANCE ONLY, I don't want it 2 lead 2 CONSUMMATION. Edited by girlz-rule - 11 years ago
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
IF THE TOPIC WAS 'GUTTER' I SURELY WOULD HAVE COMMENTED ON THIS POST ðŸ˜†
-Sruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She pulled her hand back when he tried to touch her at the dining table..🤣 How will thet do THAT ??🤣
IronyDied thumbnail
no yaar! its impossible that they do it and we dont know 😲 dont worry we will get to know and may be see a bit too when they do IT finally! but guess what we have a long way to go for that 🤪
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ASR ko itni hoshiyaari kahan..