Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 94)

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by Astra

Ok'just had this epiphany. If Arnie unleashes that passionate side, how long is Khushi going to resist him? And if she melts, can there be any excuse to not'ermmm'take this relationship to the other level. They are married and in love, right? So naturally speaking they will have to get down to business. But as somebody pointed out, SP won't allow madhur milan without the proper shaadi. Ergo, the conflict must continue. One or the other will always be upset/angry/unwilling. Dhatt teri ki

I wish people would get off this "not really married" spiel.  Yes, they ARE really married. To imply otherwise is seriously casting a slur on Khushi's character.  Let them have a proper dhoom-dhaam se shaadi for trps. But saying they need to delay consummation because they are not really married is just ugh. 

I hate that aswell. What is a proper marriage?? the big fat one in front of society?? Just because it was private does it make them not married?
nayi soch? Pfft!

Actually in defence of not really married statement - if they both were in agreement, if one of them was not blackmailed into it, if Arnie had not said I will not give you the position of my wife, I will not treat you as my wife etc while putting the sindhoor on, we could have accepted that they are married. 

That it turned out to be the opposite and that they really accept each other now is good enough to go to the next level - not sure about TRP folks' sensitivities though

As far as marriage for society is concerned, everybody in their world has accepted them as a married couple. 

That is why I feel a private wedding just for the two of them is the right option at this stage - this will give Khushi the reassurance she is seeking.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AstrashowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

That is why I feel a private wedding just for the two of them is the right option at this stage - this will give Khushi the reassurance she is seeking.
[/QUOTE]

Good point. But BS previous show had the same contract marriage (I know Ouch) and as soon as they accept each other, the family finds the marriage contract (BTW is that even legal in India? Tum mein se kisi ne try kiya?) and the BIG DRAMA happens. Accusations, dhoka and so forth. the same may happen here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

2 things:

1. Ippy meri jaan youtube link PM kar do. Headed home now and don't feel like going back 20 pages in the thread. I am lazy, umer ka taqqaza hai..

2. I haven't read/watched DB's interview today but from the looks of the forum, everyone is fuming. Would it be wise to skip it and not awaken my inner ASR? or should I go ahead with it and then rant on my post tonight. Tells tells.. bhattodo?

She's such a sweetheart, and frankly she's completely justified. People on this forum, the kiddies outside, need to calm the f*** down. Thursday it was about ASR, Monday about Anjali and today about Khushi.
Mind fudged. I agree with GH here, dekhna hai to dekho, the team, the creatives, actors, crew etc should not be justifying their tracks to little ignorant juvenilles. There are threads like ours and the Crooner that sticks to discussing the creativity and not dissing actors and creatives. They should respond to these threads not the million posts on how a certain character is bad!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Astrafaree.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

Good point. But BS previous show had the same contract marriage (I know Ouch) and as soon as they accept each other, the family finds the marriage contract (BTW is that even legal in India? Tum mein se kisi ne try kiya?) and the BIG DRAMA happens. Accusations, dhoka and so forth. the same may happen here.

Have not seen BS' previous show, so not exactly sure about the circumstances there. 

But here, ASR is the boss, right? Even if the contract comes out at some point, ASR says it was all for Di, then everybody melts, right? Anything goes for Di. Then maybe a big fat wedding will be arranged. The Gupta's don't really have much choice as 1) Khushi has lived with the man for months 2) ASR-Khushi want to stay married. They could take the story that way and have the wedding cover 2 months worth of episodes.

Edited by chip - 18 July 2012 at 1:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AstrahowcomeMepharmNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by joenet1234

2 things:

1. Ippy meri jaan youtube link PM kar do. Headed home now and don't feel like going back 20 pages in the thread. I am lazy, umer ka taqqaza hai..

2. I haven't read/watched DB's interview today but from the looks of the forum, everyone is fuming. Would it be wise to skip it and not awaken my inner ASR? or should I go ahead with it and then rant on my post tonight. Tells tells.. bhattodo?

She's such a sweetheart, and frankly she's completely justified. People on this forum, the kiddies outside, need to calm the f*** down. Thursday it was about ASR, Monday about Anjali and today about Khushi.
Mind fudged. I agree with GH here, dekhna hai to dekho, the team, the creatives, actors, crew etc should not be justifying their tracks to little ignorant juvenilles. There are threads like ours and the Crooner that sticks to discussing the creativity and not dissing actors and creatives. They should respond to these threads not the million posts on how a certain character is bad!
I totally agree. If you ever read the forum madness, you will know why GH responded the way he did. He must be getting mails like that too. (ya ya, ok...he a tad silly himself). arre baba ye ek story hi, at least let it play out. Why this anger which gets personal? It so bl**dy juvenile. And another thing, if this was meant as Di ki saut and if that is what they are building up, why all this protest? How do you know that it will be pits? It is not necessarily a bad plot. I repeat this again: this is a soap that must come out every day. So, yes there are very very bad days, but mostly its very good for a soap. LET THEM DO THEIR JOB. Enough said.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babeshowstruckipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Di Ki saut hasn't even started yet. No one has even given it a chance.
Its just anjali being moony faced and crying her heart out. Let her become the grey character first or whatever she will become...
ek mauka to do.

Edited by ipkbs - 18 July 2012 at 1:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Astrasugar_babeshowstruckPr1yanka

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Omg the wifi here is soo lousy took me forever to watch the epi and i only watched my two fav parts the beginning and the end lol...

Omg Barun's expressions are freakin adorable today especially during the whole story telling!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

Go to top