Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 91)

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

My theory - shart lagaana hai to lagaa lo... guess sari and I discussed this the other day too.

1)Khushi is upset with Arnav because he brought up the contract as well as Payash wedding.
2) She feels that she is responsible for all the troubles in the house and Arnav sort of justified and reinforced this.

She would have walked out if was not for Payash... she can't and she is still upset because of 2. Now Payash are in trouble -- she thought it was a small fight - she dished out advice -- do gooder that she is ... she realized today that it is deeper. My guess is Arnav will find out and fix this ...Khushi will see it and that will convince her that he will never break Payash...now that means she can walk out ...will she do that or accept Arnav's doings as  part redemption for this threats is what we have to see! Today's Payash segment is the start of this!

Agree with the reasons for Khushi being upset. Only I think if Khushi does walk out it will be so there is no rift between the bro-sis duo, not because she is upset with Arnav. 

What I would like to see is will she realize that she is equally important to Arnav and that it would cause him more pain if she left than if she didn't. Will she listen to Arnav and for once will we get a story of hubby-wife working together to solve issues like Di rather than the "I am doing this because I can't see you in pain" kind of foolish scenarios

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by soapsuds

In the precap he looked cute in the closet...did I ever imagine that I would use that word to describe ASR?Shocked...but now that I have I am not sure that i like itD'oh

Aww... cut him a break. This is new territory for all of us.  Love that he thought of it. 

Oh I love the thought...and it brought a smile to khushi's face...I am just having a hard time picturing ASR in crazy nautanki khushi modeLOL,,,,,,,the thoda oagal hai par cute hai typeLOL

i just hope they don't go overboard with this and we get an OTT Arnie...
they better keep the balance between cute arnie and flirty ASR..

Although todays epi started with ASR and ended with loveface arnie so maybe we won't go wrong...

No, ASR is safe.  They obviously find ASR easier to direct than Arnie -the sometimes confusing expressions from Barun give it away.  Obviously, no one has a clue how ASR would act in this avatar. 

So true manisha...and that includes ASR himselfTongue...after all he has never been madly in lau beforeTongue,,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

HAHAHAHA!!! Watch the dance!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3100992

I saw that. Pakka Punjabi this man. Doing the bhangraLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babe

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-showstruck

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Hi SGs,

Work commitments finally caught up. The forum is plain weird today. First everyone builds up stories and then moan when nothing happens. Confused Phew. Also, if the CVs actually listened to people out there, they will never get anything done, coz I've reached one conclusion on IF people: you can please everybody one day, somebody everyday. But you cannot please everybody everyday.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fareehowcomesugar_babe-monalisa-showstruckipkbsNewbiesoapfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

I loved today's episode like 100%...call me crazy...but I just awww..so sweet specially Arnav ones...I felt it would look weird him in the closet...but the way he raises his eyebrows...and khushi's face...did got be back to that episode...

there was some glimpse of ASR...first 5 minutes when he was mad...very nicely done...Payal getting angry with khushi is good one...dont butt in...Anjali for the first time...I felt sad for her...but nani should have talked to her instead of putting her to rest...start with a little at least...

Akash is being an A**...but that's how it is supposed to be...

This show is different from anyother that was aired before and airing now...that's why I like it...once again I loved the episode today...I think it's time khushi tells him his words hurt her and then starts melting in small doses...

I got annoyed when she put Anjali to sleep, seriously the girl wants the truth so tell her! Anjali needs to face reality, stop shielding her

I honestly expected Akash to stay something really harsh to Khushi but fortunately for her he didn't, next not so sure. Khushi is not getting the message and I agree with all of you that say next time she may be insulted and that is when Arnav will snap

I totally agree about IPKKND being different from the rest, the part where Arnav told NK about how he met Khushi and fell in love proved that.

I am hoping in the precap, Khushi tells Arnav yes he made her laugh but she's still upset with him for what he said to her. The promo needs to finish playing out by the end of this week

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilachipshowstrucksugar_babe-monalisa-ipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

My theory - shart lagaana hai to lagaa lo... guess sari and I discussed this the other day too.

1)Khushi is upset with Arnav because he brought up the contract as well as Payash wedding.
2) She feels that she is responsible for all the troubles in the house and Arnav sort of justified and reinforced this.

She would have walked out if was not for Payash... she can't and she is still upset because of 2. Now Payash are in trouble -- she thought it was a small fight - she dished out advice -- do gooder that she is ... she realized today that it is deeper. My guess is Arnav will find out and fix this ...Khushi will see it and that will convince her that he will never break Payash...now that means she can walk out ...will she do that or accept Arnav's doings as  part redemption for this threats is what we have to see! Today's Payash segment is the start of this!

Agree with the reasons for Khushi being upset. Only I think if Khushi does walk out it will be so there is no rift between the bro-sis duo, not because she is upset with Arnav. 

What I would like to see is will she realize that she is equally important to Arnav and that it would cause him more pain if she left than if she didn't. Will she listen to Arnav and for once will we get a story of hubby-wife working together to solve issues like Di rather than the "I am doing this because I can't see you in pain" kind of foolish scenarios
Yes I missed that one... but that's where Arnav's complete redemption comes in -- if he walks out with Khushi... but wondering how that could happen.

Let's assume Shyam manages to come back into Anji's life because of her delusions and health-- how can arnav walk away knowing what a low life his BIL is? Khushi will surely walk out if Shyam comes back!
Let's assume he does not come back and Anji stays unhappy -- Khushi walks out because of this -- arnav cannot go as he has to leave his Di in a delicate state.

Either way is a lose situation for Khushi-- and a caught between a rock and hard place situation for ASR. So Khushi either walks out without him or does not walk out!

That's the next prediction!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipipkbs

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

For whatever it's worth, my take from today:

*Khushi ji will soon only have red saris if Arnie boy is given the job of stylist. Still, might be better than the tents.
*Mein tumhe isme dekhna chahta hoon: Arnav. Oooh. Did I just melt into a puddle? And much better than NK's 'baby'.
*CANNOT help feeling sorry for di. I know everyone loves to hate her. But totally felt her confusion.
*Payalia, you go girl. Now show half the spunk to that a** of a hubby you've got.
*And the horror-love story. Did I love it or DID I love it. had a silly grin throughout.

*Are we going to see khushifiction of ASR? Not too much, I hope.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilachipfareehowcomeMepharmsugar_babe-monalisa-ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

Go to top