Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 89)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by .Mandy.

I'm back what did I miss? Haven't ventured outside the hangout yet, are there still complaints?? I thought for episod 300 it was perfect! I loved Arnav telling NK how he and Khushi met, making her life miserable, falling in love. Poor NK, for him its like what kind of love story is this but for Arnav and Khushi its just right Embarrassed

I would have loved it even more if Khushi told NK her version as well.  It would be interesting to see if their versions match. 
Same here! Would've been fun if their versions were similar leaving poor NK all the more confused of course her version may have included Teri Meri and the bangles

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chipshowstruck-monalisa-soapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by soapsuds

In the precap he looked cute in the closet...did I ever imagine that I would use that word to describe ASR?Shocked...but now that I have I am not sure that i like itD'oh

Aww... cut him a break. This is new territory for all of us.  Love that he thought of it. 

Oh I love the thought...and it brought a smile to khushi's face...I am just having a hard time picturing ASR in crazy nautanki khushi modeLOL,,,,,,,the thoda oagal hai par cute hai typeLOL

i just hope they don't go overboard with this and we get an OTT Arnie...
they better keep the balance between cute arnie and flirty ASR..

Although todays epi started with ASR and ended with loveface arnie so maybe we won't go wrong...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celachip-monalisa-soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by chip

In the precap he looked cute in the closet...did I ever imagine that I would use that word to describe ASR?Shocked...but now that I have I am not sure that i like itD'oh

That was not ASR - that was Arnie. ASR is waiting in the wings

Arnav and BS! I bet he's loving all this now, its more in his league than an angry young man!

True!  While I'm loving it, I want to be shown a glimpse of ASR -maybe he chews Aman's head off or something soon. 

He will, takes very little for ASR to show up... he did burst on NK today, didn't he?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meens80

Exactly; everyone wanted wooing; now we are getting just that, why does Khushi need to walk out for wooing to start?Confused
I really want Khushi to voice her hurt to ASR; and not worry about her being happy while everyone else is sad; what happened to the months where everyone was allBig smileBig smile and Khushi was CryCry. This self sacrificing attitude needs to go and fast.

Easier to woo when in same place, right? More opportunities. The two of them need some bhang or wine - in limited quantities to just open up and talk. 

In her defence Khushi is blaming herself for the whole mess and everyone around her including the placid Akash confirms her belief. 

Arnav needs to tell Khushi with conviction that it is not her fault. One minute he says no, next minute he bursts out with yes. Not helping.

Yes, that was the point of Payash today.  To let us know that Aakash who has always been on Team Khushi isn't any more.  Wonder when Arnav is going to figure this out and call him on it. 
My theory - shart lagaana hai to lagaa lo... guess sari and I discussed this the other day too.

1)Khushi is upset with Arnav because he brought up the contract as well as Payash wedding.
2) She feels that she is responsible for all the troubles in the house and Arnav sort of justified and reinforced this.

She would have walked out if was not for Payash... she can't and she is still upset because of 2. Now Payash are in trouble -- she thought it was a small fight - she dished out advice -- do gooder that she is ... she realized today that it is deeper. My guess is Arnav will find out and fix this ...Khushi will see it and that will convince her that he will never break Payash...now that means she can walk out ...will she do that or accept Arnav's doings as  part redemption for this threats is what we have to see! Today's Payash segment is the start of this!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipsugar_babesoapsudsipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by meens80

Exactly; everyone wanted wooing; now we are getting just that, why does Khushi need to walk out for wooing to start?Confused
I really want Khushi to voice her hurt to ASR; and not worry about her being happy while everyone else is sad; what happened to the months where everyone was allBig smileBig smile and Khushi was CryCry. This self sacrificing attitude needs to go and fast.

Easier to woo when in same place, right? More opportunities. The two of them need some bhang or wine - in limited quantities to just open up and talk. 

In her defence Khushi is blaming herself for the whole mess and everyone around her including the placid Akash confirms her belief. 

Arnav needs to tell Khushi with conviction that it is not her fault. One minute he says no, next minute he bursts out with yes. Not helping.

Yes, that was the point of Payash today.  To let us know that Aakash who has always been on Team Khushi isn't any more.  Wonder when Arnav is going to figure this out and call him on it. 
My theory - shart lagaana hai to lagaa lo... guess sari and I discussed this the other day too.

1)Khushi is upset with Arnav because he brought up the contract as well as Payash wedding.
2) She feels that she is responsible for all the troubles in the house and Arnav sort of justified and reinforced this.

She would have walked out if was not for Payash... she can't and she is still upset because of 2. Now Payash are in trouble -- she thought it was a small fight - she dished out advice -- do gooder that she is ... she realized today that it is deeper. My guess is Arnav will find out and fix this ...Khushi will see it and that will convince her that he will never break Payash...now that means she can walk out ...will she do that or accept Arnav's doings as  part redemption for this threats is what we have to see! Today's Payash segment is the start of this!

Hmmm, very interesting.

I do think we should leave all these goodies to discuss later tonight, there's a lot that has started with today's episode, this is a foundation for lots to come..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celashowstruckipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Originally posted by ipkbs

Aww... cut him a break. This is new territory for all of us.  Love that he thought of it. 

Oh I love the thought...and it brought a smile to khushi's face...I am just having a hard time picturing ASR in crazy nautanki khushi modeLOL,,,,,,,the thoda oagal hai par cute hai typeLOL

i just hope they don't go overboard with this and we get an OTT Arnie...
they better keep the balance between cute arnie and flirty ASR..

Although todays epi started with ASR and ended with loveface arnie so maybe we won't go wrong...

Yeah thats my fear too...if they get Arnie to do Khushi type nautanki...I just can't imagine it...hope they don't go the OTT way...they tend to sometimes loose it with comedy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

I loved today's episode like 100%...call me crazy...but I just awww..so sweet specially Arnav ones...I felt it would look weird him in the closet...but the way he raises his eyebrows...and khushi's face...did got be back to that episode...

there was some glimpse of ASR...first 5 minutes when he was mad...very nicely done...Payal getting angry with khushi is good one...dont butt in...Anjali for the first time...I felt sad for her...but nani should have talked to her instead of putting her to rest...start with a little at least...

Akash is being an A**...but that's how it is supposed to be...

This show is different from anyother that was aired before and airing now...that's why I like it...once again I loved the episode today...I think it's time khushi tells him his words hurt her and then starts melting in small doses...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celachipsoapsuds.Mandy.ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Did we see a hint of a smile on Khoosi's face when she see Arnie in the wardrobe??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630

Go to top