Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? - Page 80

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ipkbs

yeah..i know..n it is plain ridiculous…charity bhi tab achchi lagti hai jab apni haalat sahi ho

<font size="3">uugh!</font>
<font size="3">rain is cold and wet and smells..</font>

Nahi ji Aap bhi na!! Its soo romantic 😉...now i have the song on the roof in the rain stuck in my head lol.."chori chori chora chori chath pe mile gay toh khelengay prem game, chod ke sari baatein bas romance rahengay main..on the roof in the rain.."

Does RM have a roof like the terrace kindish one? Have they ever shown it?Edited by desigirl_18 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by desigirl_18

<font size="3">uugh!</font>
<font size="3">rain is cold and wet and smells..</font>

The rain spoiler was from the girl who lives near the set, right?

It never came from mishti or khusboo... I am thinking the water tanks were there to change the water of the pool. May be it was getting way too smelly or something. There is no rain sequence.
Re-watched it all again and man was this nice or what???

This is what people wanted no? Repentance and realization on Arnav Singh Raizada's part...and today he did for it all...😃

But yes...I am starting to think they are using our lines again...Horror Thriller bhara hua hai...🤣
Edited by -Vee05- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by desigirl_18

Nahi ji Aap bhi na!! Its soo romantic 😉...now i have the song on the roof in the rain stuck in my head lol.."chori chori chora chori chath pe mile gay toh khelengay prem game, chod ke sari baatein bas romance rahengay main..on the roof in the rain.."

Does RM have a roof like the terrace kindish one? Have they ever shown it?

RM had a terrace. Aap bhool gai??
shall i make you remember THE terrace of hell.
 "hum sirf aap se pyaar karte hai Khushiji, hum rani sahiba ko apni patni nahi maante"

Romantic?
i have romantic moments everyday then. It rains 365 days at my side of the world
Though i do have romantic gane lined up for VMs but i want romantic scenes first. Hmmph😆

Originally posted by -Vee05-

This is what people wanted no? Repentance and realization on Arnav Singh Raizada's part...and today he did for it all...😃

But yes...I am starting to think they are using our lines again...Horror Thriller bhara hua hai...🤣

it really was😳
CVs are making fun of us stealing our lines...😆
next thing you know, they'll be talking about googly's on the show
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Its becoming obvious Vee but I'm loving it

By the end of this week ARHI should patch up especially with his I'm not going to give up attitude. I'm loving Arnav trying to win back Khushi, its too cute for words

Desi check your PM.

<font size="3">RM had a terrace. Aap bhool gai??</font>
<font size="3">shall i make you remember THE terrace of hell.</font>
<font size="3">"hum sirf aap se pyaar karte hai Khushiji, hum rani sahiba ko apni patni nahi maante"</font>

<font size="3">Romantic?</font>
<font size="3">i have romantic moments everyday then. It rains 365 days at my side of the world</font>
<font size="3">Though i do have romantic gane lined up for VMs but i want romantic scenes first. Hmmph😆</font>

Oh right THAT terrace omg im soo silly..cant think straight my jaanu nephew is sick and wants to sleep in my lap lol...but i was thinking more the chath kind of thing like the one in GH that Khushi was gonna jump off of!!

And rain is heaven on a hot day like this!!

I am wondering if Arnav actually will have a talk with akash to fix their troubles and make khushi happy!!

And wow that's where the rain spoiler came from Israt the tanks of water? I didnt even know lol!!
Rain romance is not happening. We need to resign ourselves to that fact.

We want an argument between them again. Since that is the only way they have a conversation.
OK Stalker Cv!! Suna Aapne? Give us an argument!!!!