Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 71)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by .Mandy.

I agree Riya, its her first time but soon she will get used to it and learn not to pay attention to such negativity.

Sari, exactly! Anjali blaming Khushi was expected, it has nothing to do with how damaged Anjali is she is human and in denial about her husband. It is only natural she will put the blame on Khushi after all Manorama and Arnav didn't hesitate to think twice, so why not Anjali as well? Where Anjali is wrong is to say her brother does not care, how quickly she forgets he was by her side when it was her who threw him out, that is was him who came to her room begging her to eat, it was him who rushed to the doctor saving her from physically harming herself and child, most recently again he made sure she ate and asked if there was anything she needed. Anjali is not being ignored but she chooses to see it that way, she expects Arnav's world to revolve around her despite the fact he is now married and has other priorities. Its extremely selfish of her especially since like I said before, she clearly remembers his kidnapping yet not once have I seen her think about his ordeal. Anjali doesn't have to believe Shyam was responsible but at least acknowledge that for 15 days he was held hostage and could have died.

I'm afraid the CVs are making the same mistake with the Anjali track that they did with the marriage track. Lukewarm stuff. Make up your mind and go all the way.  Make Anjali go completely grey -aka bonkers, crazy, paagal, wicked, evil.  Let her demand that Arnav leave Khushi.  We will all collectively cringe, but I suspect it will be great for trps.  OR, let her get even more depressed, retreat into her shell, avoid everyone -Arnav in particular and let him be wracked with guilt.   This will gain the sympathy they want from the viewers as well.  
I'm not following this neither-here, nor there portrayal.  It's easy to say she's in shock, denial, sick and hence illogical, but that's a copout.   Pick your side and stay there CVs. 

I say make her grey, take the risk! It paves the way for more drama, shows Arnav standing by Khushi's side and builds up the return of Shyam. Its perfect. CVs shouldn't hesitate to take this route, making Anjali grey right now would work to their advantage. Anjali can turn back positive once she sees Shyam's truth for herself but until then grey is perfect especially given her denial

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds-monalisa-DiyaSipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by --Sari--

How to get remote from the parental unit who are watching Rajesh Khannaji songs across all news channels?
Koyi ideas toh dijiye.
Aap kya discuss kar rahe ho? Other than Dollyji and Gauti Bhaiya. Kuch aur baat kijiye na.

Bubliya ki baat kare?LOL Maybe Payash...LOL Now Akash seems constipated, kya chakkar hai?

Constipation is contagious. Who would have thought?!

mooft ka laxative bhant rahi ho kya???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

How to get remote from the parental unit who are watching Rajesh Khannaji songs across all news channels?
Koyi ideas toh dijiye.
Aap kya discuss kar rahe ho? Other than Dollyji and Gauti Bhaiya. Kuch aur baat kijiye na.

Do what I'm doing, put on headphones and drift off into your own world with music. Always helps me

Ok, change of topic what do you all expect to see in today's episode?

I think a big fight between Arnav and Khushi. And an Arnavji meltdown.

Very likely. Maybe Anjali will watch them fight, for a change and shed some happy tears. 

ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

I agree Riya, its her first time but soon she will get used to it and learn not to pay attention to such negativity.

Sari, exactly! Anjali blaming Khushi was expected, it has nothing to do with how damaged Anjali is she is human and in denial about her husband. It is only natural she will put the blame on Khushi after all Manorama and Arnav didn't hesitate to think twice, so why not Anjali as well? Where Anjali is wrong is to say her brother does not care, how quickly she forgets he was by her side when it was her who threw him out, that is was him who came to her room begging her to eat, it was him who rushed to the doctor saving her from physically harming herself and child, most recently again he made sure she ate and asked if there was anything she needed. Anjali is not being ignored but she chooses to see it that way, she expects Arnav's world to revolve around her despite the fact he is now married and has other priorities. Its extremely selfish of her especially since like I said before, she clearly remembers his kidnapping yet not once have I seen her think about his ordeal. Anjali doesn't have to believe Shyam was responsible but at least acknowledge that for 15 days he was held hostage and could have died.

I'm afraid the CVs are making the same mistake with the Anjali track that they did with the marriage track. Lukewarm stuff. Make up your mind and go all the way.  Make Anjali go completely grey -aka bonkers, crazy, paagal, wicked, evil.  Let her demand that Arnav leave Khushi.  We will all collectively cringe, but I suspect it will be great for trps.  OR, let her get even more depressed, retreat into her shell, avoid everyone -Arnav in particular and let him be wracked with guilt.   This will gain the sympathy they want from the viewers as well.  
I'm not following this neither-here, nor there portrayal.  It's easy to say she's in shock, denial, sick and hence illogical, but that's a copout.   Pick your side and stay there CVs. 

I say make her grey, take the risk! It paves the way for more drama, shows Arnav standing by Khushi's side and builds up the return of Shyam. Its perfect. CVs shouldn't hesitate to take this route, making Anjali grey right now would work to their advantage. Anjali can turn back positive once she sees Shyam's truth for herself but until then grey is perfect especially given her denial

If they can do that without making her a SP MIL, I'm all for it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.ipkbs

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

<font size="3">i honestly don't care what they do with anjali as long as they don't compromise with Arshi scenes.</font>
<font size="3">and as long as BS and SI get some well deserved sleep from time to time from all the working.</font>

Tee ji aap bhi na!! Aisay videos dikhakay humein mamaji ki yaad na dilain!

Oh btw sab jaing mandir and arnav khuhi hongay akele woh bhi raat ko aur kisi ko kuch janay ki zaroorat nahi hai ke woh kya kartey hain Wink lol

ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

yes please.

they can always redeem her. its shyam they cannot redeem.

-monalisa-.Mandy.

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_18

Originally posted by ipkbs

<font size="3">i honestly don't care what they do with anjali as long as they don't compromise with Arshi scenes.</font>
<font size="3">and as long as BS and SI get some well deserved sleep from time to time from all the working.</font>

Tee ji aap bhi na!! Aisay videos dikhakay humein mamaji ki yaad na dilain!

Oh btw sab jaing mandir and arnav khuhi hongay akele woh bhi raat ko aur kisi ko kuch janay ki zaroorat nahi hai ke woh kya kartey hain Wink lol

mamaji. Pshaww!

larai karenge aur kya??

trps are 3 btw GH tweeted.

desigirl_18-monalisa-

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chip

Haha. Nahin. Sister is treated with even more care than Anjali Di. Anjali Di is only abandoned, pregnant woman. Sister on the other hand has to write a Board Exam in a year and is the last hope of the family -- ki woh hum sab ka naam roshan karegi. If she faints, dad will cut cable.

Chalo will watch on computeriya only. Red sari, rains, rabbavey. Chaliye yeh alliteration sach toh ho jaye. Agar hua toh kal mandir mein 10 rupye ka prasad chadhaoongi.

Raginiji, you are way too modest. Here I am thinking you have already been there done that. 

Been there? Yes. Done that? Not exactly :D
Koyi nahi. Har koyi Arnav SIngh Raizada thodi ban sakta hain. Somebody needs to be Akashji too.

By been there done that I meant family's naam roshan karna - you do that over and over again in the little we see of you in virtual life. You have an amazing sense of humor and creativity which cannot be taught. No wonder there is a Q to adopt you Smile

Besides, being ASR is over-rated, good contributors to society true, but at the cost of personal happiness. It is steady cool headed folks like Akash (not in his current life, the previous life before he got butchered) that are the actually happy ones in real life. 

-monalisa-ipkbs

Go to top