Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 68)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

I agree Riya, its her first time but soon she will get used to it and learn not to pay attention to such negativity.
Sari, exactly! Anjali blaming Khushi was expected, it has nothing to do with how damaged Anjali is she is human and in denial about her husband. It is only natural she will put the blame on Khushi after all Manorama and Arnav didn't hesitate to think twice, so why not Anjali as well? Where Anjali is wrong is to say her brother does not care, how quickly she forgets he was by her side when it was her who threw him out, that is was him who came to her room begging her to eat, it was him who rushed to the doctor saving her from physically harming herself and child, most recently again he made sure she ate and asked if there was anything she needed. Anjali is not being ignored but she chooses to see it that way, she expects Arnav's world to revolve around her despite the fact he is now married and has other priorities. Its extremely selfish of her especially since like I said before, she clearly remembers his kidnapping yet not once have I seen her think about his ordeal. Anjali doesn't have to believe Shyam was responsible but at least acknowledge that for 15 days he was held hostage and could have died.

You all are too nice...to me this dollyji bs is self inflicted...no sympathy for her or Anjali but thats my issue Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-SuniRag1ni--Sari--ipkbsPr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Anjali was totally destroyed at seeing her brother celebrating his wife's birthday just after her world was shattered, but then what was Anjali doing entering her married brother's room at night without knocking in the first place? Don't justify stupid screenplay ... just say give Anjali a chance, she's in shock and doing some silly things ...

Exactly Diya, had Arnav done this in the living room or dining room then I would understand why Anjali would be so hurt since it would look insensitive but this was done behind closed doors of their room. What goes on in their room should be no one's business, Anjali had no right to barge in without knocking.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630chipSuni-Pallavi-Rag1niipkbsDiyaSPr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Sari -  her mental state is justified because that's what happens in reality? The people who are closest to you bear the brunt of mental imbalance because it is always easier to lash out on things and people that you control. She has no expectations from Khushi because she is an outsider but her chotey is not. She expects everyone in her family to feel her pain and  be miserable. This is classic depression. But that's not the issue here. The issue is the drastic change in her character and how it fits in the story. The CVs 1) did not do a good job in laying the foundation for what's to come with her and 2) did not build up enough sympathy from the audience for her.

Joey - I am not convinced she is depressed. For one, her sarees are getting better & better & she drapes it better since her hubby left ...LOL Those things need to be fixed if PH wants us to buy her mental state.

That is just aesthetic, so let me just ignore that. But I think she is making her case to bring back Shyamu. The emotional blackmailing of chote will follow...She wants her fantasy, chote be damned...She isn't depressed just in denial.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Rag1nisoapsudsipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
How to get remote from the parental unit who are watching Rajesh Khannaji songs across all news channels?
Koyi ideas toh dijiye.
Aap kya discuss kar rahe ho? Other than Dollyji and Gauti Bhaiya. Kuch aur baat kijiye na.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Nightingale...ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

How to get remote from the parental unit who are watching Rajesh Khannaji songs across all news channels?
Koyi ideas toh dijiye.
Aap kya discuss kar rahe ho? Other than Dollyji and Gauti Bhaiya. Kuch aur baat kijiye na.

get your sister Gheeshakkar to do Anjali Di and faint.

phir dekhna, remote kaha, rajesh khanna kaha.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Rag1ni

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Koyi ideas toh dijiye.
Aap aur main saath saath. I have to sit through a meeting so no live epi and no LU. Ghor kalyug!
App ko to TRP contribute karna hai, so you have to, have to watch it on TV. Play dead? works with me. sometimes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1ni

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by joenet1234

Sari -  her mental state is justified because that's what happens in reality? The people who are closest to you bear the brunt of mental imbalance because it is always easier to lash out on things and people that you control. She has no expectations from Khushi because she is an outsider but her chotey is not. She expects everyone in her family to feel her pain and  be miserable. This is classic depression. But that's not the issue here. The issue is the drastic change in her character and how it fits in the story. The CVs 1) did not do a good job in laying the foundation for what's to come with her and 2) did not build up enough sympathy from the audience for her.

Joey - I am not convinced she is depressed. For one, her sarees are getting better & better & she drapes it better since her hubby left ...LOL Those things need to be fixed if PH wants us to buy her mental state.

That is just aesthetic, so let me just ignore that. But I think she is making her case to bring back Shyamu. The emotional blackmailing of chote will follow...She wants her fantasy, chote be damned...She isn't depressed just in denial.

ROFL Sari you are too much.

Since its known Shyam will return, question is how. Will Anjali try emotionally blackmailing Chote to leave Khushi or does his return happen before then? Either way a huge rift will develop between siblings.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Rag1ni--Sari--

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Koyi ideas toh dijiye.

Do what I'm doing, put on headphones and drift off into your own world with music. Always helps me

Ok, change of topic what do you all expect to see in today's episode?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rag1ni

Go to top