Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 66)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Joined: 14 March 2008
Posts: 6064

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leah1

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by .Mandy.


DB is probably upset with all the negativity she's recieved lately, the forum has been filled with posts bashing her and I'm sure her Facebook account has too.
</div><div>I think its easier for Abhaas since his character is a villain so like he said in his recent interview it makes him happy to know he's doing justice to his role.


Ab not to mean but beggars cant be choosers! Jab no attention was given she had issues and now there is attention shes got issues! Satyanash! Evil Smile

Couldn't agree more.  You asked for the role.  Now play it and shaddup. 


 
Anjali character is getting worse day by day...Her FBs' invovle Arnav more than Shyam...she is getting MIL tendencies nowOuch

Anjali's grief is more than justified, but the CVs are playing with fire, the way they have been portraying her in the last 2 episodes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Leah1

Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 5448

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by joenet1234

Waisay.. was there Daljeet bashing or Anjali bashing? If it was the former, than that's a no no. But if it was the latter than it is justified because it is a character. Comes with the territory, bound to get accoldaes and criticism. I don't get these people justifying their characters man! who does that? You have a story to tell so do it. Let people decide how they interpret or perceive it.

Joey ji, Daljeet bashing happened because of the I-quit-no not really-I really quit-ok I stay fiasco.  The Anjali track may have always been in the script, but because of this nonsense about Daljeet renegotiating, everyone -I mean the crazy mob outside the hangout- got in into their heads that this track was created especially for Daljeet. Hence the bashing.  Their own fault really.  Kya zaroorat thi to play it out in public like that? 
 
I agree with you...after all the story was about Didi ki Saut...so Anjali track had to eventually start ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryik-Pallavi--monalisa-

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 9683

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Loved it SG'S.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Joined: 10 February 2006
Posts: 7317

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by joenet1234

Waisay.. was there Daljeet bashing or Anjali bashing? If it was the former, than that's a no no. But if it was the latter than it is justified because it is a character. Comes with the territory, bound to get accoldaes and criticism. I don't get these people justifying their characters man! who does that? You have a story to tell so do it. Let people decide how they interpret or perceive it.

Joey ji, Daljeet bashing happened because of the I-quit-no not really-I really quit-ok I stay fiasco.  The Anjali track may have always been in the script, but because of this nonsense about Daljeet renegotiating, everyone -I mean the crazy mob outside the hangout- got in into their heads that this track was created especially for Daljeet. Hence the bashing.  Their own fault really.  Kya zaroorat thi to play it out in public like that? 


It was never 4 Lions, it was Daljeet or someone from her PR team who leaked it out. 4 Lions never gave an official statement, she's the one who gave them both.
But I think she was prepared for the lash out, hence the "give her the benefit of the doubt" comment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Leah1

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 52702

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by Leah1

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by .Mandy.


DB is probably upset with all the negativity she's recieved lately, the forum has been filled with posts bashing her and I'm sure her Facebook account has too.
</div><div>I think its easier for Abhaas since his character is a villain so like he said in his recent interview it makes him happy to know he's doing justice to his role.


Ab not to mean but beggars cant be choosers! Jab no attention was given she had issues and now there is attention shes got issues! Satyanash! Evil Smile

Couldn't agree more.  You asked for the role.  Now play it and shaddup. 


 
Anjali character is getting worse day by day...Her FBs' invovle Arnav more than Shyam...she is getting MIL tendencies nowOuch

Anjali's grief is more than justified, but the CVs are playing with fire, the way they have been portraying her in the last 2 episodes. 


Agreed, instead of viewers sympathizing with her things are backfiring. No doubt she has gone through a traumatic time that would take its toll on anyone but the way they gone about portraying this makes Anjali appear to be very selfish

DB mentioned the party in her interview, but here's the thing about that it was done in the privacy of their room. It is not like Arnav went and threw this big bash for Khushi, it was just the two of them in their room behind closed doors. It was Anjali who barged in without knocking. No one was being insensitive to her ordeal. So while I get the point DB made in why Anjali was hurt, it is a scene done in private not one that was cruelly flaunted in her face.


Edited by .Mandy. - 18 July 2012 at 7:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Pallavi--monalisa-Leah1PSharada

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 3279

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
These people need some serious PR help. Agreed that the writer, director, actors everyone is in a way freelance and not anyone's property BUT for the duration of your project/work you ARE liable and are partly owned by the PH and the channel. Any of these people can say whatever they want about their personal lives but when it comes to the show, things need to be vetted out and screened before hitting the public. I know I sound like a communication nazi but the fact is a fact. The unprofessionalism and 'sub chalta hai' has GOT to go. I'll voluntarily work for 4lions and straighten this shit out. Phir to yeh rehenge ya phir main. Bas.
Agreed kay India main paisa bolta hai and you can run someone over and still be considered a hero, but that does not mean one should not make an attempt to do the right thing? Khair.. I better get off my moral high horse warna giri to bohat chot lagay gi Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikashwink630Suni-Pallavi--monalisa-Leah1MentalExoticashowstruckPr1yanka-Vee05-

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Joined: 14 March 2008
Posts: 6064

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

These people need some serious PR help. Agreed that the writer, director, actors everyone is in a way freelance and not anyone's property BUT for the duration of your project/work you ARE liable and are partly owned by the PH and the channel. Any of these people can say whatever they want about their personal lives but when it comes to the show, things need to be vetted out and screened before hitting the public. I know I sound like a communication nazi but the fact is a fact. The unprofessionalism and 'sub chalta hai' has GOT to go. I'll voluntarily work for 4lions and straighten this shit out. Phir to yeh rehenge ya phir main. Bas.
Agreed kay India main paisa bolta hai and you can run someone over and still be considered a hero, but that does not mean one should not make an attempt to do the right thing? Khair.. I better get off my moral high horse warna giri to bohat chot lagay gi Confused

I think the IPKKND team is comprised of a bunch of very simple, but intelligent people.  It often looks like they simply have no idea of the magnitude of popularity their show enjoys and what the repercussions of their words and actions could be.  They need to realize this and fix their PR issues pronto.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryik-Pallavi-Leah1showstruckMentalExoticasugar_babePr1yanka

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 52702

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by joenet1234

Waisay.. was there Daljeet bashing or Anjali bashing? If it was the former, than that's a no no. But if it was the latter than it is justified because it is a character. Comes with the territory, bound to get accoldaes and criticism. I don't get these people justifying their characters man! who does that? You have a story to tell so do it. Let people decide how they interpret or perceive it.

Joey ji, Daljeet bashing happened because of the I-quit-no not really-I really quit-ok I stay fiasco.  The Anjali track may have always been in the script, but because of this nonsense about Daljeet renegotiating, everyone -I mean the crazy mob outside the hangout- got in into their heads that this track was created especially for Daljeet. Hence the bashing.  Their own fault really.  Kya zaroorat thi to play it out in public like that? 


It was never 4 Lions, it was Daljeet or someone from her PR team who leaked it out. 4 Lions never gave an official statement, she's the one who gave them both.
But I think she was prepared for the lash out, hence the "give her the benefit of the doubt" comment.

That is the problem. Daljeet meant no harm and was just clarifying the rumors but sadly this has worked against her as now many are complaining this is the reason this track is happening. I do feel bad for her as some viewers do take things too far in their criticism, she must have recieved some pretty nasty hate mails to make her respond like this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Leah1showstruckMentalExoticasugar_babe

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun's Image[only for girls]

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 1   Views: 1825

CATZ.. 1 1825 06 December 2011 at 2:16am by coolsabs
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5647

-Sush- 38 5647 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
||AT#11|*Farak Padta Hai DaMMiT:-Barunians*||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Jahnvi-   Replies: 1206   Views: 33759

-Jahnvi- 1206 33759 24 November 2011 at 11:03am by Ariel
Dammit AMAN!!

2

Author: HeadOverHeels   Replies: 14   Views: 2046

HeadOverHeels 14 2046 03 November 2011 at 8:24am by shybabe
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2717

neelamra 17 2717 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index