Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 62)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by ipkbs

Just to get rid of the trp bhoot..

I'm breaking my own expectations rule for a while.

RAIN ROMANCE AND RED.

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Aap bhi na! What about RABBA VE?</font>

Rain romance red rabbave and raizada
Embarrassed

It's not working though... Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Leah1

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by .Mandy.

I know, this hangout is addicting. I'm here @ 7 in the morning to catch up on what I missed. I also wanted confirmation that the TRPs were 3 and not 2, what a relief.

Mandy - Even 3.0 is a big dip...Don't know how these #'s are calculated. It is good though, keeps the PH challenged. No dragging, story will move...But saas-bahu stuff will also be kicked up a notch...This means Shyamu will be back soon to stir things upLOL

3.4 to 3.0, I'll take it considering the shock we got hours ago. That just sent everyone into panic

Let them continue the saas bahu stuff if that is what TRP audience want, as for me I shall use my FF'd button for those scenes and focus on ARHI and the bromance between NK and Arnav. Wonder if NK helps Arnav cool down and confront Khushi, a drive would take too long. I want a confrontation in this episode.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi--monalisa-Leah1--Sari--ipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leah1

RAIN ROMANCE AND RED.

dont want to burst ur bubble...since IPK has been about getting the unexpected...Khushi would most probably wear the red saree and go to the prayer meet and sit right at the back to avoid Anjali..ASR busy with Aman to notice wifey gone..gul and GH laughing in the backgroundEmbarrassed

Second that thought...kuch nahi honewala...#250 was a bummer...Lady J raised our expectations...LOL She has now learned her lesson, explains why she prefers Gul's googly...ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-purplenpink-monalisa-Leah1.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

RAIN ROMANCE AND RED.

dont want to burst ur bubble...since IPK has been about getting the unexpected...Khushi would most probably wear the red saree and go to the prayer meet and sit right at the back to avoid Anjali..ASR busy with Aman to notice wifey gone..gul and GH laughing in the backgroundEmbarrassed

A girl after my own heart!  The hangout can always use a sapnon-ki-duniya reality check. Tongue

Moksha51-Pallavi-Leah1--Sari--ipkbs

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

So TRP is 3.0 and not 2.0. Wah!
Daljeetji has given an interview saying that "it is just a story" and "they work very hard". Heart totally melted after that. Not. Evil Smile
Rajesh Khannaji died. RIP. Mom and Daadi plunged into gloom on hearing this news. So sang Rajesh Khannaji songs to them all afternoon to cheer them up. Even wore my Himachali skull-cap and dhinchak jacket and sang, tu ne oh Rangeele kaisa jaadu kiya. Anyway, it wasn't appreciated. That is all I will say. All my efforts to be good daughter and grand-daughter are flopping like Bhaiyaji's gifting plans. Ab raat ko forehead kiss karoongi.
Gauti Bhaiya is behaving well on Twitter. As is everyone else. All well in paradise.

Didn't understand what Daljeet meant actually. First she said, "Anjali is justified, please understand her" and later she said "I am a very good person"  LOL Why did she get this doubt? 

Why do writers and actors come and justify their story / characters? Of course everyone knows its a story and if they get any hate mails/tweets why bother so much? Instead of telling that this is my story-my baby or Anjali is right, they can just say that it is a part of the story, and please don't combine real and reel life. Baat katam. 

Abbas is sportive among these. 

Moksha51Rag1ni--Sari--Leah1ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Ok phew 3 ...but still Bhad mai gaya TRP!!! Coz really last week was a dhamaka!!! Big smile

Agree vee.
The best week we had in ages.and we get a.drop.
And its only getting better. To hell.with the trps then.

Drops happen regardless, at least its at 3. That's good, I want it to stick in the 3s and go from there. Keeping expectations low Big smile

<font color="#000066" size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The initial shock of the 2.0 hasn't left me. Why a blooper of this magnitude? And only with our show?</font>

I think it was some kind of social experiment.

<font color="#000066" size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">What kind?</font>

</div>
<div>
If it is any consolation , TRPs of every other show except YRKKH dropped...now go figure!

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">No, it's not a consolation.Cry</font>

Wick increased. Bas bharta jaata hai Diya mai tel.

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Bahut din ho gaye since I attempted to watch it. Aakhir dikha kya rahe hain aajkal that trp is almost 6.0?Shocked</font>

how to make jalebis on a electric hot plate, how to flush the toilet
Mum watches it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

RAIN ROMANCE AND RED.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Second that thought...kuch nahi honewala...#250 was a bummer...Lady J raised our expectations...LOL She has now learned her lesson, explains why she prefers Gul's googly...ROFL</font>

oh I know kuch nahi hone wala.
I'm giving myself joothi expectations to bring my bubble back.
but it looks like it has been well and truly popped. Cry

-monalisa-Leah1

Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
continuing...The much talked about rain sequence is Khushi in a red saree gets wet wating for an auto as she has not taken an umbrella to the prayer meet...and GH ROLFing.

If I continue..u Masala girls will spice me up and barbeque meLOL

purplenpink-monalisa-

Go to top