Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 54)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by .Mandy.

OMG!! What's with the TRPs?! Cry

How is Lamp and Wick show getting almost 5.9?!! 

That show is just on a roll right now, while others have been fighting for TRPs that just goes from strength to strength.

But such a steep fall?!! How is that possible?! It never went below 2.5..right?!

This is worrisome.

Did people not like the Didi ki saut twist to the story?!

Apne Arhi toh abhi bhi jhagad rahe hain...and others are confessing and all...

I think the lowest was 2.3 and even that was not a huge fall considering previous weeks. Basically show remained steady despite its rough times, this is just a disaster and makes no sense. Such a steep fall that too after being in the top 4 and winning back so many viewers, nope don't believe it and neither do other members of the forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Vee said the best just stop the show and let TRP audience live in a world of saas bahu drama forever. What were prople doing last week. There is NO way last week was that bad.

Bhad mai gaye audience and Bhad mai Gaye TRP!

I'l watch it regardless...wel deal with SP seperately! But this is pretty ridiculous! I think it is 3.0 too...heck i would honestly think it was going to be 4.00 call me crazy but last week was brilliant! Every episode was action packed and just amazing! 

CV's and team IPK i just hope for their sake this is a goofup and human error !

300 episodes aise hi nahi aate! Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.Mandy.sbk2Pr1yanka

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by docgirl

Rabba Ve ladeej Hug

Hope to check-in later in the morning to see some sense return to these numbers...on this one, I'm firmly in sapnon ki duniya, this HAS to be wrong! 

With you here, Shiela, this HAS to be wrong! Going to come back later and hope the numbers have been revised!

Mandy, I also checked the TRP thread, the girl there double-checked and she's sure it's 3

Here's hoping for the best!!!  Confused

Oh!! I hope that is true!! This is so shocking...just when the story has become so interesting and we are getting such nice Arhi scenes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipPr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Vee said the best just stop the show and let TRP audience live in a world of saas bahu drama forever. What were prople doing last week. There is NO way last week was that bad.

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Bhad mai gaye audience and Bhad mai Gaye TRP!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">I'l watch it regardless...wel deal with SP seperately! But this is pretty ridiculous! I think it is 3.0 too...heck i would honestly think it was going to be 4.00 call me crazy but last week was brilliant! Every episode was action packed and just amazing!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">CV's and team IPK i just hope for their sake this is a goofup and human error !</font>

<font
face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">300 episodes aise hi nahi aate!Clap</font>

ditto
Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

I'l watch it regardless...wel deal with SP seperately! But this is pretty ridiculous! I think it is 3.0 too...heck i would honestly think it was going to be 4.00 call me crazy but last week was brilliant! Every episode was action packed and just amazing! 

yup…even tho i didnt wanna expect anything..but a tiny voice inside me told me it will be 4…apparently not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by docgirl

Rabba Ve ladeej Hug

Hope to check-in later in the morning to see some sense return to these numbers...on this one, I'm firmly in sapnon ki duniya, this HAS to be wrong! 

With you here, Shiela, this HAS to be wrong! Going to come back later and hope the numbers have been revised!

Mandy, I also checked the TRP thread, the girl there double-checked and she's sure it's 3

Here's hoping for the best!!!  Confused

Oh!! I hope that is true!! This is so shocking...just when the story has become so interesting and we are getting such nice Arhi scenes...
Mandy/Diya - Please post update as soon as you have confirmed news . Will be checking first thing in the morning. 
Chin up, ladies!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSsbk2

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Going.to force.some.shut eye
there better be some good news when I wake up...
hmmph
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Same here Vee, not walking away now especially with the episodes we've been getting. I remember the week before that you were fuming yet TRPs were at their best, now when you and many others have enjoyed the episodes it takes a steep to 2.0. Not buying it, it has to be 3.0. If only there were other websites to rely on.

I hope the IPKKND don't try to alter anything because they've been doing a damn good job

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chip-Vee05-DiyaS

Go to top