Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 51)

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

The annoyance with Anjali is only recent and even to that I don't see how the TRPs could drop so low. I thought TRP audience thrives on drama and there was some cute ARHI scenes thrown in so why such a huge drop?? I'm sorry I ever read the TRPs

Exactly Mandy! I can't remember when was the last time the epis were consistently so good without a need to FF anything. Totally disappointed by the TRPs and holding out a tiny hope this was an error

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl.Mandy.DiyaS

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Even so what happened to the loyal 2.5 audience that stuck through thick and thin.
Mon and Tue were the best days of the week and are we saying the daily trps those days were 2 or less?? An extreme drop from the 3.3 on Friday??

Even taking a five day average it cannot be like this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-Vee05-

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

If this is indeed a typo, someone out there has a wicked snse of humour and no concern for fragile hearts. It will be the 3rd most unfortunate typo.

This is the 2nd worst typo
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/booksblog/2011/sep/12/shift-typo-romantic-novel-susan-andersen

The most unfortunate typo is you texting your boyfriend saying, I am busty now. Will call you later.

I am pretty sure  it is a typo. Koyi AC Nielsen ko call karein.

ROFL at the guardian article... that is indeed unfortunate. i can't stop laughing. 

thanks, Rags. we needed that after this zinger!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

howcome-Vee05-

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

The annoyance with Anjali is only recent and even to that I don't see how the TRPs could drop so low. I thought TRP audience thrives on drama and there was some cute ARHI scenes thrown in so why such a huge drop?? I'm sorry I ever read the TRPs

Exactly Mandy! I can't remember when was the last time the epis were consistently so good without a need to FF anything. Totally disappointed by the TRPs and holding out a tiny hope this was an error

I don't understand either ... how can there be such a huge drop? It doesn't make sense!

Hoping against hope that this is an error.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpink

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by bobop

<font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">if this trp is correct then it is quite apparent that the majority of trp audience doesnt care for anjali's creative satisfaction and will rather not see anjali's negotiated script changes'especially at this juncture'thappad on shyam was what they wnated 2 see n hence 3.4'i dunno'just trying 2 make some sense out of it</font>

Even to that it makes no sense. What were the CVs supposed to show, Anjali accepting the truth and moving on like that? Its only been a week and I haven't seen anything damaging to hurt the TRPs to this extent. Sorry I just do not understand why the TRPs are so low. Had they dropped to 3.0, fine but 2.0. It does not make sense

Anjali or not, no way last week was this bad.

I agree, there was no reason for the TRPs to take such a dive. If the audience could remain steady through the horror comedy track and the kidnapping, why not this?? I'm sure viewers would tune in for curiousity at best to see what happens now that Shyam is gone. Not only that the ME promo generated a lot of buzz, so again the drop does not make sense.

Rag1ni

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
i hope the saas bahu channel doesnt start going all crazy on ipkknd team…btw the candle n wick is really loved by its audience///no wonder such consistent high trps..n i say so coz my mum is aound these days n i asked her what do u see in this crap…n she was really upset with me Deadcoz that is her most fav serial n apparently bully mil is also ok coz now she has turned a new leaf…generation gap i guess…n when she saw anjali crying on seeing arnav n khushi n cake scene…she is like y is she crying ..ob the husband will gift wife…so there…no deep analysis of anjaii's pain...Ouch
ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
So ipk, junglee dhoklas, and new show are all2.0

Make sense anyone?

Pr1yanka

Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Hey Masala Girls!

Is the TRP 2.0? Is someone playing an April Fool joke on us in mid-july?Embarrassed

Go to top