Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 50)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

if this trp is correct then it is quite apparent that the majority of trp audience doesnt care for anjali's creative satisfaction and will rather not see anjali's negotiated script changes'especially at this juncture'thappad on shyam was what they wnated 2 see n hence 3.4'i dunno'just trying 2 make some sense out of it

Even to that it makes no sense. What were the CVs supposed to show, Anjali accepting the truth and moving on like that? Its only been a week and I haven't seen anything damaging to hurt the TRPs to this extent. Sorry I just do not understand why the TRPs are so low. Had they dropped to 3.0, fine but 2.0. It does not make sense

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS-Vee05-Pr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by ipkbs

If its 2 then scrap this effing show. We don't want it... Let the SaaS bahu live forever.
Is there a trp frustration thread, language no bar?

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">I agree...but the weird thing is child bride didnt go up that much and there is nothing else in that time slot...who knows Mandy might have a point about it just being for the ME... mind boggling it is ...Confused</font>

Check the diff between bv mahadev and ipk...unless the audience switched the tv off and did 30mins yoga.. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

if this trp is correct then it is quite apparent that the majority of trp audience doesnt care for anjali's creative satisfaction and will rather not see anjali's negotiated script changes'especially at this juncture'thappad on shyam was what they wnated 2 see n hence 3.4'i dunno'just trying 2 make some sense out of it

Even to that it makes no sense. What were the CVs supposed to show, Anjali accepting the truth and moving on like that? Its only been a week and I haven't seen anything damaging to hurt the TRPs to this extent. Sorry I just do not understand why the TRPs are so low. Had they dropped to 3.0, fine but 2.0. It does not make sense

i have no frigging idea mandy..but i do feel they should stop giving out so many secrets about their script …a lot of the audience get ticked off before even watching the episode…plus they r showing anjali as delusional even after hearing everything..now i know we analyse debate n do everything..most of the people just switch channels…who knows if this is what's happening
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinky0902

Bah! recycled promo...Nothing we don't already know...

Which promo? Details Embarrassed

Thankoooj Embarrassed

hey just a collection of.scenes from when khushi.almost walks out and VO saying will arnav manao khushi...

thank you so much! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
The annoyance with Anjali is only recent and even to that I don't see how the TRPs could drop so low. I thought TRP audience thrives on drama and there was some cute ARHI scenes thrown in so why such a huge drop?? I'm sorry I ever read the TRPs

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18showstruckDiyaS-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Nope...I dont think it is the ME alone...the last ME was May 12th and then too the TRP was 2.9

I hope it is a typo this would be just sad...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirldesigirl_18showstruck

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Originally posted by .Mandy.

<font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">if this trp is correct then it is quite apparent that the majority of trp audience doesnt care for anjali's creative satisfaction and will rather not see anjali's negotiated script changes'especially at this juncture'thappad on shyam was what they wnated 2 see n hence 3.4'i dunno'just trying 2 make some sense out of it</font>

Anjali or not, no way last week was this bad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

If this is indeed a typo, someone out there has a wicked snse of humour and no concern for fragile hearts. It will be the 3rd most unfortunate typo.

This is the 2nd worst typo
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/booksblog/2011/sep/12/shift-typo-romantic-novel-susan-andersen

The most unfortunate typo is you texting your boyfriend saying, I am busty now. Will call you later.

I am pretty sure  it is a typo. Koyi AC Nielsen ko call karein.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlhowcomesoapsuds-Vee05-DiyaS

Go to top