Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 43)

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 5994

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by showstruck

Yes it's been a long time since the last take 5... Miss them.

Lady J when would you get time to write one? How about if tomorrow's episode is something like the first or second hundred? Everyone will go mush, so we need to keep the hangout balance. If the episode fails, then you don't have to. Give it a thought. Big smile

Israt, I lau how you negotiate --- you should give lessons! Clap

Says the master negotiator who twists my arm almost every day Confused

Joey - to know Doc is to love her, and to fear her scalpels Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkdocgirlN112-monalisa-showstruckPr1yanka

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Joined: 14 March 2008
Posts: 6064

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by meens80

[QUOTE=-monalisa-][QUOTE=-Jamba-][QUOTE=docgirl][

 

That's what I want too, let there be a confrontation where ASR loses his cool and Khushi reveals exactly why she's mad. Romance can come later on, just let them stop beating around the bush already.

why do i feel the simple classic romance will go all thanda on them..methinks the passion the anger the hidden feelings waala romance bring out the best in them'but im ready 2 be pleasantly surprised

Priyanka, as long as you're not waiting to be pleasantly surprised tomorrow, all is good! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80N112showstruck.Mandy.Pr1yanka

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Joined: 27 January 2012
Posts: 3706

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by showstruck

Yes it's been a long time since the last take 5... Miss them.

Lady J when would you get time to write one? How about if tomorrow's episode is something like the first or second hundred? Everyone will go mush, so we need to keep the hangout balance. If the episode fails, then you don't have to. Give it a thought. Big smile

Israt, I lau how you negotiate --- you should give lessons! Clap

Says the master negotiator who twists my arm almost every day Confused

hey you... where you been? haven't gotten in my share of arm twisting today! Wink . btw, great post... no poem though Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N112showstruck-Jamba-

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 5994

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Kookie and Handsome seem to be in a long distant relationship. He is longing for her and she is being all distant.
Sorry.
Waise when Anjali Di's phone rang, I thought, Wah! Shyamji. But afsos. Some stalker type doctor.
Yougaiz, I just found out 300 is Harshad number. Harshad matlab ' Harsa + da, aka giver of joy.
You are all welcome.

Aa gayi Rags Bitiya? 

No satsang with Bhabhi ke Bhaiya ki Behena today?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkdocgirlN112Rag1nishowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka-Vee05-

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 17869

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by meens80

[QUOTE=-monalisa-][QUOTE=-Jamba-][QUOTE=docgirl][

 

That's what I want too, let there be a confrontation where ASR loses his cool and Khushi reveals exactly why she's mad. Romance can come later on, just let them stop beating around the bush already.

why do i feel the simple classic romance will go all thanda on them..methinks the passion the anger the hidden feelings waala romance bring out the best in them'but im ready 2 be pleasantly surprised

Priyanka, as long as you're not waiting to be pleasantly surprised tomorrow, all is good! 

manisha im not LOL in logon ne ME mein itni ramanchi ki hai ki bas ab aur kya kahoonTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-showstruck

N112 IF-Dazzler

Joined: 24 February 2012
Posts: 4243

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlRag1niMepharm-monalisa-showstruckPr1yanka

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Joined: 14 March 2008
Posts: 6064

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by meens80

[QUOTE=-monalisa-][QUOTE=-Jamba-][QUOTE=docgirl][

 

That's what I want too, let there be a confrontation where ASR loses his cool and Khushi reveals exactly why she's mad. Romance can come later on, just let them stop beating around the bush already.

why do i feel the simple classic romance will go all thanda on them..methinks the passion the anger the hidden feelings waala romance bring out the best in them'but im ready 2 be pleasantly surprised

Priyanka, as long as you're not waiting to be pleasantly surprised tomorrow, all is good! 

manisha im not LOL in logon ne ME mein itni ramanchi ki hai ki bas ab aur kya kahoonTongue

Yeh hui na baat! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlshowstruckPr1yanka

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Joined: 27 January 2012
Posts: 3706

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Kookie and Handsome seem to be in a long distant relationship. He is longing for her and she is being all distant.
Sorry.
Waise when Anjali Di's phone rang, I thought, Wah! Shyamji. But afsos. Some stalker type doctor.
Yougaiz, I just found out 300 is Harshad number. Harshad matlab ' Harsa + da, aka giver of joy.
You are all welcome.

soul sister... I thought Shyamji too... Star     but stalker type doc???? Angry

Harsha+da??? Confused Who G&G? --- Doesn't sound right!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun's Image[only for girls]

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 1   Views: 1811

CATZ.. 1 1811 06 December 2011 at 2:16am by coolsabs
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5607

-Sush- 38 5607 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
||AT#11|*Farak Padta Hai DaMMiT:-Barunians*||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Jahnvi-   Replies: 1206   Views: 33518

-Jahnvi- 1206 33518 24 November 2011 at 11:03am by Ariel
Dammit AMAN!!

2

Author: HeadOverHeels   Replies: 14   Views: 2033

HeadOverHeels 14 2033 03 November 2011 at 8:24am by shybabe
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2699

neelamra 17 2699 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index