Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 4)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
awesome post sari..n btw u did raise a lot of expectations by the last lineLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryik--Sari---monalisa-ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
mandy..i think when anjali is gonna know abt what khushi n arnav did to keep her marriage safe she is gonna do all she can 2 make them happy…i know it is difficult 2 see that right now coz she is pretty annoying these days…but i think this is the route CVs r gonna take…..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryik-monalisa-.Mandy.ipkbs

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Hi Sari and all,

Really enjoy reading all these lovely posts. Sari fantastic post. Now that I discover we go back to CB1 days together, I am flooded with nostalgia.

I too was scratching my head Sari at Khushi today. But honestly if these two don't keep tabs then why should we? The way I see it Khushi has a number of reasons to be very angry at ASR (some big and small). Similarly ASR also has a few reasons to be miffed at Khushi during the span of the year.

And why was she mad today? It could be any one of a number of reasons, or does not need a reason at all.  One part of their fantastic chemistry is their childish one upmanship. I was giggling like crazy when Arnav was watching Khushi pick up the box, but then abruptly turned his face when she was going to look at him.

Why does he have an attitude with her? Why does she have one with him? Does it matter as it gives us fun scenes?

I enjoyed today, The pace had the feeling of the old days. ASR's frustration was fun to watch and Khushi's childishness was harmless. Are there big issues there? Sure. The words he said last week must linger between them like so many unfinished conversations. But today I saw the push and pull I love.  They cannot be neither together nor apart.

Cheers
Julie

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikyogifalupremparbat--Sari--sigrid-monalisa-.Mandy.DiyaS-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Looks like its unamimous, the NK and ASR bromance is a winner!!! NK in his own way has played cupid for Khushi and Arnav since he first entered, he awakened the emotions in both and now he is bringing them to the surface by helping Arnav pacify his angry wife

Sari, I loved ASR's line about how its her problem not his that she was asleep, its so ASR. His reaction throughout NK's advice was priceless especially considering he took the advice to heart and did attempt it to some extent

You just had to send us off to sapno duniya didn't you Sari?? LOL

Sri, I'm hoping the promo plays out tommorow. Khushi needs to make it clear to Arnav once and for all why she is so upset because the poor guy could really use a hint. He knows he's hurt her but he's done so many times in the past only to be forgiven in a heartbeat, so what's changed? What set her off so badly that even the sweetest attempts are pushed aside??

Tee, I loved the scene with him and Nani. I've seen glimpses of him like a child at GH but never with Nani so this scene was a treat to watch. Very rare yet adorable!! There really is a kid in Arnav dying to get out but at RM too much responsibility holds him down.

Payal, soul sister bang on post! Totally agree, things are going to reach their boiling point in the next episode. Like Khushi, there is only so much Arnav can take and the fact all his efforts seem to be going to waste would frustrate anyone especially one with a short fuse like ASR

Monalisa, exactly as much as Anjali is not my favorite at the moment there is no doubt of what she's been through. Here Manorama is insulting Khushi and Payal, smiling at Payal facing heat from Akash yet has no time to spare to keep her niece company. Manorama could have accompanied Anjali to the doctor, I agree with all that say it is not Arnav's place to do so.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikashwink630Julie0001purplenpinksavvy05Vistaasoapsuds--Sari--sigrid-monalisa-DiyaSNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Tee..great post…btw r u guys not gonna watch sbs or something..i kinda got that feel from ur post…if yes then y??Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001sigridipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">Tee..great post…btw r u guys not gonna watch sbs or something..i kinda got that feel from ur post…if yes then y??Confused</font>

no sbs sbb no spoilers no tweets
what we see is what we get...(credit manisha)

Like you can see from our siggys we're suffering from a case of crushed expectations syndrome so we have a permanent ban on all. Just watch the episodes bas. Ofcourse we do crack at points...

Edited by ipkbs - 17 July 2012 at 7:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikashwink630chip-Maggie--monalisa-sigridPr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Hi All - Couldn't proof read tonight. Internet woes...Dead Just got back on & sent pm's. Will jump right in...What are we discussing tonight?Wink 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630Julie0001premparbatsigrid-monalisa-ipkbs-Vee05-

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
manisha…i think cvs also r  not quite sure if they wanna garner exactly sympathy for anjali…or else anjali wont have requested viewers 2 give her the benefit of doubt

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikashwink630sigrid-monalisa-ipkbs

Go to top