Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 33)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Ok SG's...good luck with TRP mata...but  need to crash I have another day in HELL...nope not budget HELL but real HELL...This trip in Hillbilly land is going to make me find a asylum like Shantivan soon enough Silly

Night cap...Day Dreaming

Aww.. KK... the original one...

The one and ONLY!!!  Smile

Pal Pal Dil Ke pass...has to be my most fav song in the entire universe!!! Only Kishore can do justice to these songs Day Dreaming

Ok last one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N112showstruck

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by Vistaa

Confused

Lady J,

Aapki pheelings ko thes pohunchane ka humara qatayee iraada nahin tha...
Kshama karen...

Kya saza hai humari?

Big smile

Visi - YOU'RE not the one thes'ing my feelings. G&G are. Confused

And I don't sazaa  - ask ANYONE!!! Tongue

Phewww...

*deep lambi saans*

G & G ki toh aaj khair nahin...

Vaise aapas ki baat hai...ab in donon ne kya kiya? Bechaare koshish toh poori kar hi rahen hain...

*runs for cover* Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112showstruck-Jamba-Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by Moksha51

[QUOTE=docgirl][QUOTE=Moksha51] 

Because Aakash and Maami are too busy having their own "mere paas Maa hai" moment... *Head desk* and Naani is busy pullng Saas bhi Kabhi bahu thi on her *face palm* Dead

Sachi muchi. The biggest Satyanash of this track. Angry

bechara akash..kuchch bhi kaam nahi kar raha..he must be *facepalming* himselfLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N112-monalisa-showstruck

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Ok SG's...good luck with TRP mata...but  need to crash I have another day in HELL...nope not budget HELL but real HELL...This trip in Hillbilly land is going to make me find a asylum like Shantivan soon enough Silly

Night cap...Day Dreaming

Talli - Hell has good shoe sales these days. Keep your eyes peeled. Wink

Shoes???? WHERE????? Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N112showstruck-Jamba-Pr1yanka

N112 IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilameens80VistaashowstruckMepharmPr1yanka

yogifalu Senior Member
yogifalu
yogifalu

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

No poem today ya'll - feel free to skip today's bak bak if you'd like :)

Episode kaafi cute tha. Mogambo khush hua! Just a few things.

Loved the bromance! Nannav and NK had more chemistry than Payash. 'Nuff said. I hope NK is here to stay; he is like a breath of fresh air and might be the somewhat necessary push that Nannav needs. BUT did NK just waltz in the bedroom to look at Khushi?? Seriously people boundaries!! R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Arnie Baby - aap bohat mazakiye ho.. aur cute bi ho! You were just adorable today. I only saw a glimpse of ASR but that's ok because I was prepared for the transition.

Anjali ' Today her flashback consisted of only one scene. Di ' meri duniya to aap ho. She is still in anger. It would be interesting to see if she stays angry or moves to bargaining if the temple scene plays out tomorrow.

Doh! Moment of the day: Mami ji - Just when I am about to give CVs the credit of doing something different, they come around and bop me on the head to remind me that I am watching a daily soap which still has to please the TRP aunties. After Manorama bond and the glimpse of concern we saw, she is back to the typical SP saas who is catalyzing her demented son's already tumultuous marriage. Why oh why can't we get out of stereotypes? If the population of 1.2 billion started thinking differently, just imagine the impact on the world! Anyways.. I digress.

Food for thought - Khushi's behavior:

Before you throw chappals and tamatars at me hear me out.

So two theories have been circling my brain:

1. She wants Arnie Baby to open up hence the act. She still might be miffed at the mention of contract but the underlined idea is to get him to realize his words have consequences. Also, make him realize what matters to her and he can't get his way every time. This all is based on the assumption that she has seen through his ploy of bringing up the contract and she knows his bluff.

2. Or, She wants to distance herself and pave way for her to leave because of Di. I saw this as the Swami track but in reverse where she is antagonizing him so she can leave after 6 months for Di's sake. At Guptas', he said Ha and she said Dhanayavaad! she knows him well and doesn't need him to express anything explicitly and even if she did, it would have stopped at the bday wish but she didn't budge. It seems more likely that she doesn't want him to choose between Di and her. She is setting the stage to tell him that she is unhappy because he doesn't understand her and hence she would leave. Shaitan and all...

I personally would want 1. to happen because that is what culminates the marriage vows, the atoot vishwas, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health till' But the cynic in me says TRP wants 2. Up until yesterday I thought it was only to teach him a lesson because of the contract mention but after today, I am thinking 2. is what they are aiming for due to the following reasons:

a. TRP aunties love drama, tears, angst and other crap like that which the real life has plenty!

b. Khushi purposely turned a blind eye after the bday wish

c. She was clearly touched by the poolside act but washed rather hosed it down

d. Nani herself told her not to go near Anji but when Nani asked her today to go to Mandir, she said no. She is thinking about Di

e. At the dining table she would have never reacted that way to Nani's food.

f. She clearly liked the sari but expressed otherwise

g. She saw Payash rift

h. Fits in with the ever sadistic tagline nafrat, mohabbat blah blah blah..

i. Gul et. al are tortured souls.

g. If we talk about 360s, the swami track also led to unpleasant ending and separation.

Now the googly here is WWABD (What Would Arnie Baby Do)?

1. If he puts 2 and 2 together and thinks back to the swami days, he can call her bluff and make her stay. To me, this is what culminates the marriage vows, the atoot vishwas, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health till... Obviously, this is what I would like to see happen.

2. Or, She convinces him that he doesn't understand her, she is unhappy and hence she is leaving. He buys into her crap because the guilt runs deeper, also goes with his monologue ("I am sorry Khushi main nay tumhe bohat dukh diye hain"). Deep down he thinks, she is better off without him. Again goes with the sadistic tagline. I clearly do not want this to happen.

I don't think she questions her place in his life. She knows he can keep her and Di at equal par but she doesn't want him to ever get in the position having to choose. This was evident from the bouquet scene as well. To me this is selfish of her. In some cases there is a fine line between selflessness and selfishness. It is like working for a non-profit or an aid organization, you are helping the world BUT you also want to feel better about yourself, justify your existence etc. If CVs really take the sacrificial route, than I have serious concerns because in a way we go back to square one where they both are doing stupid things, not communicating and not showing any growth in their relationship. I want to see a maturity when it comes to tackling issues with their family and the rest of the world. Amongst themselves they should fight and continue to fight, because their nok jhok is what makes them who they are.

You spoke my mind dear.  was wondering, isn't here anyone who thinks like me.   alas. got your post. thanks . lovely post. good writeup.  am not good with words.

docgirlN112Vistaa-Jamba-

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Night cap...Day Dreaming

Talli - Hell has good shoe sales these days. Keep your eyes peeled. Wink

Shoes???? WHERE????? Shocked

AHA. Ab aayi Talli pull ke neeche Evil Smile

N112showstruckPr1yanka-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@Mandy
Me loving Swami's this side too. It's a whole new experience for him as he has never made such a big effort to pacify anybody other than perhaps Anjali. Besides the fact that Anjali is very easy to pacify compared to Khushi, our little tigress who doesn't give in easily

@Mandy & Vista
I fear Khushi misunderstanding Nannav with Payash current state. The last straw could be Khushi overhearing Akash's displeasure on Payal's attention at Khushi. This will shatter her to no end since her only motive in this relationship with Nannav is based on her jiji's married life. Well only Nannav and us know how he feels for her and the contract jazz

I hope the CVs don't go there because it would make the scenes between Khushi and Arnav since the kidnapping go to waste. Only reason I see the contract marriage being brought up is to close that loophole and introduce the second wedding track.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80N112Vistaashowstruck-Jamba-

Go to top