Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 3)

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
You are so bad Sari... You raise heartbeat and then say not raising expectation... Not done.

But got to say they have celebrated the 100s so far. This one should not be an exception. Just saying.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

celamoonlight99chipScintillatingdocgirlmeens80--sumana13--premparbat--Sari--sigriddesigirl_18-monalisa-Vistaa.Mandy.ipkbs-Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post as usual Sari - and at your last lines. Sapno ki dunya se bahar aao or i'll get joey to do it..She's good at it..

Mandy - Nk was fab today, I think Khushi is still mad about the contract thing. Cuz she knows he said HBD. Anjali is all me me me at the mo so no thinking about chottes plight and what he went through.

Savvy - hope the promo plays out tomorrow because i think either Arnie or Khushi is gonna blow. 

Joey - The audience doesn't let them get rid of the stereotypes. Its the only thing that appeals to them and the creators have to cater to their whim to stay ahead of the game...

Meens - NK as cupid is the best thing after Shyam the bumbling cupid. I think he's permanent now after all the issues they went through to bring him back.

Payal-  anjali is falling deeper and deeper into her own depressive bubble. She's going to snap soon. eek!

Vistaa - i hope they revisit the HBD but i doubt it they may just brush it under the carpet like the other stuff..

Ratna - aur sharth maang rahi ho?? No expectationsWink

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikmoonlight99chip-Maggie-purplenpinkmeens80savvy05-monalisa-Vistaa--sumana13--premparbatshowstruck--Sari--sigriddesigirl_18.Mandy.DiyaS

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Sari - Love the title...so apt for today's epi. You can just see the frustration simmering under all that hair gel! Mt. Singh Razaida is gonna blow soon, and like every volcano eruption...it's gonna get be boiling hot! (I hope Embarrassed)
Loved the start to the episode...Arnav was so heartbreakingly sweet and his birthday wish was so genuine and touching! Like I keep saying, Kushi has nerves of steel..cause I would have melted right then and there. I truly believe this has more to do with other issues (ie. contract) than the whole birthday issue...her opening her eyes but not acknowledging him is evident of that.
Moving to the next morning...love how Arnav comes out and admonishes NK that "we were sleeping" (or something along those lines..) WE! Loved that...sounded so couplish and normal. He was so comfortable with that phrase...loved BS there. What can I say about the NK-Arnav conversation. They are hiilarious together..l love the chemistry between the castmembers/characters on the show! Having NK and Arnav in the same frame is a total treat for me (ok...will stop the phangurling lest red font is about and to scold me!)
Mami-Payal-Akash...typical saas-bahu, weak son stuff. Hey, if it keeps trps in place I will deal with it, especially if we get Arnav/Kushi scenes and NK scenes as well. I just really want Payal to stand up for herself and tell Akash where he can stuff his big head. Payal should just leave and find someone worthy of her. Oh yeah...Akash, Good luck finding someone else to deal with you and your crazy mother, cause I am sorry, but besides the money, there is little else to attract a mate based on your personality lately. (rant over). By the way, loved nani's retort to mami's derisive comments regarding the bahus not lifting a finger...she snapped your mouth shut didn't she mamiji? **snaps fingers in the air**
Anjali...really, taking your brother to a gynecologists visit? There is no other female you may want to accompany you? I understand you have a strong relationship (or had, based on your current strain of thought), but on average, I doubt any male (save for the baby's father...but even they don't necessarily wanna know the nitty gritty stuff) would actually willingly want to listen to discussions revolving around pregnancy and the havoc it can play on your body! Oh Anjali...Oh Anjali... ConfusedCry
Arnav's most recent birthday plans revolve around surprising wifey with another gift...poor guy, I really am feeling for him. He really is trying hard..trying the best that he can. I know he can and should do better, but you can just see how hard he is trying to woo his wife. Loved the last scene where he is standing holding the present authoritatively in the air..with his typical ASR stance..thud..dhak dhak my heart did!
Cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings..the 300th episode of this, our beloved show.
I started watching IPPKND after catching the post Diwali party episode where ASR is driving Kushi home. I remember seeing this stunningly beautiful woman in a red saree driving home with this angry, disturbed hot hot man...he dropped her off, was so rude, and for some reason I was hooked!! I started watching with my parents, and soon caught up on all the prior episodes in a matter of a few days!
Since then, I have been hooked with this show. Up until this point, I have never watched and followed a show so intently and with such passion. I literally eat, drink and sleep this show...sometimes to my own detriment. But I love it, and these characters. Yes, it has not always been perfect..but what truly is.
300 shows...that is a huge accomplishment. Especially when it still holds me enthralled. Even American soap operas have not had such an effect on me...i watch one such show but can miss it for months without batting an eyelash. Not the same for IPPKND..can't miss it. Also if I am not watching the current episode, I am rewatching old faves...what other show has done this for you? Not any other for me...

So Congratulations to all those involved in the making of IPPKND...together you have created a wondrous and magical show! Ha...Ha...Happy 300th Episode!! Heart
P.S Have changed my DP as a nod to IPPKND's magicians.
P.P.S Sorry, if this is too sappy...was feeling sentimental today Embarrassed

Edited by magnetic693 - 17 July 2012 at 8:16pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikyogifalumoonlight99dpotnischipkushikumaridocgirlScintillating--sumana13--soapsudsVistaasigridsavvy05Newbiesoapfan

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Lovely take Sari...loved ur take on Arnav's character - the man who practices Sorry infront of mirror...yet...bechaare ko abhi bahut paapad belne hai - and with NK around - its fun to be in RM nowadays sans Di, who is in her own world - Arnav and his women...kabhi Di kabhi Khushi !!!

Hello to all Masala girls...Miss red gave a sighting last night...she is as elusive as Mutton these days...LOL

A special hi to Sugar...she has been ignoring me Embarrassed

Happy 300th epi...take lambi saans...and whenever mind jumps think of Aman Mathur Wink

Edited by honeypriya - 17 July 2012 at 6:47pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikashwink630yogifaluSahana2chip--sumana13--premparbat--Sari--sugar_babesigriddesigirl_18-monalisa--Jamba-soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.DiyaS-Vee05-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
@honeypriya.  Glad to see you on this thread and also that you have decided to continue your crooner...It would have been a big loss had you decided to quit . I know at times it is burdensome but knowing that you are there is a big comfort to lot of folks who follow you . So good decision.

@Meens. As I said... Its you today who echoes my thoughts completely. With you TOTALLY girl

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2ashwink630-Maggie-meens80sigrid-monalisa-Vistaa--sumana13--showstruck.Mandy.honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

@honeypriya.  Glad to see you on this thread and also that you have decided to continue your crooner...It would have been a big loss had you decided to quit . I know at times it is burdensome but knowing that you are there is a big comfort to lot of folks who follow you . So good decision.

@Meens. As I said... Its you today who echoes my thoughts completely. With you TOTALLY girl

Thankss a lot swtzz...adjusted the planner...for now its working fine...feels bad when friends comment on the thread and you dont get time to respond back...but then again we all stick to IF for selfish reasons LOL so I guess most of us will keep making this decision again and again...but till this show runs...we cnt QUIT...hopelessness ko kya naam doon LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-soapsuds--sumana13--premparbat--Sari--sigridshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs-Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Manisha, agree about the punching bag. Why isn't the family hovering over the suicidal lady???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sigrid-monalisa-soapsuds--sumana13--showstruck

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Ippy!!! Whattay shaitaan-rajkumaar story?  Whattay VM!! Mazaa aa gaya Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikdocgirlsigridsoapsuds--sumana13--showstruckipkbs

Go to top