Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 29)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by Vistaa

I agree with that, Ippy. Like the RM vasis, we too seem to be forgetting that both Arnav and Khushi have returned from jaws of death...so some character/mannerism changes are bound to happen.
I don't recall Arnav being anywhere more than politely brusque with people around him...that is, when he was not being rude.

politely brusque, do you mean before the kidnapping or after??? Its the after where I find him being polite, nicely polite to even HP... before he bursts into him for letting Anji go away in the auto...Confused

Before the kidnapping...he was never sugar and spice, even with his Di...or La for that matter...leave alone Nani, or Mama...Akash perhaps...but Akash himself was so deferential, that he prob didn't have a heart to yell at him.

Upon his return, he has become much softer and more polite...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112sugar_babe-monalisa-showstrucksavvy05ipkbs

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Doc/Sheila, Anjali is entitled to be miserable and has every right to be given what she's been through but its extremely selfish of her to want Arnav to make her the center of his universe given the fact he is married. In Anjali's FB she clearly remembers Arnav was kidnapped and Khushi saying she did what she did to save him, so why not acknowledge his ordeal as well?? Plus, its like Diya pointed out she is completely ignoring the small gestures Arnav does for her. Anjali basically wants all the attention or none at all

Mandy, she's hit or nearly hit rock bottom... just to survive will take all her resources. She can't focus on anyone else right now... not saying it's right, but it's sometimes how life plays out. Hopefully, not that way for anyone we care about, but if it does we may have to understand, if not agree, accept or support. Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80Vistaashowstruck.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Before the kidnapping...he was never sugar and spice, even with his Di...or La for that matter...leave alone Nani, or Mama...Akash perhaps...but Akash himself was so deferential, that he prob didn't have a heart to yell at him.

Upon his return, he has become much softer and more polite...

Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlVistaashowstruckPr1yanka

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Mona darling, you pulled a Tere Ghar ke Saamne today...Heart .. Old bollywood, Dev Anand, hai hai... dil jeeth liya tune to!!! Clap

Bas? This is all I had to do aapka dil jeetne ke liye?  You are easy veeps!  Big smile

It is one of my all time fave movies, Manisha! Plus I am a sucker for B&W bollywood with Dev Anand...
Issi baat par haath milayeeye, Sanju ji!!! Big smile

By far the best song picturisation of BW Dev Anand songs ...immortal song too

Their expressions and eyes say it all...

oh...Day Dreaming   ... Has kutub minar ever been that romantic???? I cannot choose a fave song from this movie, all of the songs are just A++++

*nods head vigorously*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-showstruck-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Hey Sari & the gurls Hug

I loved the episode and loving the pampering Khushi's receiving from our beloved... Ooops I mean her beloved Swami. Khushi should stretch this silent mode of hers more cuz she's getting all the attention in the world from Swami. Me loving it!! 

Anyways Nannav finally wished his better half which was nice. But it looks like Nannav will end up getting third party assistance from NK after all. The morning session was comical where NK barged into Nannav's bedroom to find out how things went in the previous night

One of the turning points in the epi for me was when Khushi noticed Payal's sadness. I'm sure she'll try to find out what's brewing between Akash and her jiji and probably assume that Nannav's behind it. Yikes!!!

I'm excited for tonight's epi... Wanna see how Khushi reacts to chammak challo saree and the aftermath 

Hey Nadz figured you'd love it with the Nanav and NK bromance Wink

I'm loving the side of Arnav trying to pacify Khushi, never have I seen him put so much effort into pacifying her while at the same time showing layers of ASR. I'm glad CVs have managed to strike a good balance between the two considering this is all new to the poor guy. He's going to make mistakes but he'll learn, he just needs to know why she's so upset which hopefully plays out in the next episode

I hope Khushi does not go down that route again Nadz, she knows Arnav better than that by now. Khushi knows how much he loves her and the lengths he's going for that love but two things are holding her back - the 6 month contract and Anjali.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80VistaashowstruckipkbsStarktastic

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80Vistaashowstruck-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Big fan too... the songs are gems! Sorry to go OT, but has anyone read his  autobiography? It's a hoot! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Vistaashowstruck

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Mona darling, you pulled a Tere Ghar ke Saamne today...Heart .. Old bollywood, Dev Anand, hai hai... dil jeeth liya tune to!!! Clap

Bas? This is all I had to do aapka dil jeetne ke liye?  You are easy veeps!  Big smile

It is one of my all time fave movies, Manisha! Plus I am a sucker for B&W bollywood with Dev Anand...

Visi ji, Hug aapne to humara din bana diya.. Or rather sudhaar diya... One of my absolute favorite songs! I am a sucker for the oldies 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Vistaa

Go to top