Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 26)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Can I just ask... did we all not pledge not to do spoilers/SBS type stuff just yesterday? Is that all our vows are worth? I wish IF had those spoiler tag thingies...</font>

we did but we are weak souls with low resistance power.
what do we do when those beautiful New pics from sbs and gifs make an appearance...

although spoiler ban is in full effect...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlPr1yanka

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by --Sari--

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">J, don't be confusing Arnav ji with Sukhi, puhleej!!</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></strong></font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I concur though that they are winging it big time... ASR in love without mush and cheese... and yet with thoda pyaar and thoda magic... it's all being juggled in the air .. what flies sticks, the rest will go...</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
He nails the ASR part, the stiff upper lip wala. However the romantic Arnie, the sweet boy with nani and the comedy w/NK; I see more Barun. Practice makes perfect, hopefully will change with timeWink<
/font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I liked him with Naani today... very cute...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><strong>However, he has become exceedingly polite to everyone but Khushi... He said Please to HP when asking to get some coffee for him the other day, he said thank you while ordering the damn sari... yeh sab kya ho raha hai???ConfusedIs that supposed to be character growth or just things being overlooked???? koi humen samjhaye...
</font>

its all scripted isn't it? And the man follows the script religiously. So its probably a polite ASR after being at deaths door...

I agree with that, Ippy. Like the RM vasis, we too seem to be forgetting that both Arnav and Khushi have returned from jaws of death...so some character/mannerism changes are bound to happen.
I don't recall Arnav being anywhere more than politely brusque with people around him...that is, when he was not being rude.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112ipkbsPr1yanka-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by savvy05

[QUOTE=veeps]

All depends on his mood, he went ASR on everyone when Anjali went missing but right now with his only goal being to pacify Khushi he really is trying to play it cool. Don't worry ASR will be back, that short fuse in him is about to snap.

asr will be back coz khushi responds only 2 asr not to arnav…she loves demanding passionate men…good choice…must say Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-sugar_babe.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlsavvy05-monalisa-Vistaa-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by --Sari--

J, don't be confusing Arnav ji with Sukhi, puhleej!!

I concur though that they are winging it big time... ASR in love without mush and cheese... and yet with thoda pyaar and thoda magic... it's all being juggled in the air .. what flies sticks, the rest will go...

He nails the ASR part, the stiff upper lip wala. However the romantic Arnie, the sweet boy with nani and the comedy w/NK; I see more Barun.  Practice makes perfect, hopefully will change with timeWink

I liked him with Naani today... very cute...

However, he has become exceedingly polite to everyone but Khushi... He said Please to HP when asking to get some coffee for him the other day, he said thank you while ordering the damn sari... yeh sab kya ho raha hai???Confused Is that supposed to be character growth or just things being overlooked???? koi humen samjhaye...

ill give arnav/Gautam the benefit of doubt and call it progress in character growth or else GHji would start his rant again *groan*

The dialogues are not written by GH...Tongue

yup..but GHji has mentioned it just 100000 times that it is team workLOL plus i feel it is not just dialogues'his attitude has also softened'altho i agree it is gonna last for a very short time 'given the fact that khushi is not relenting

Edited by bobop - 17 July 2012 at 9:08pm
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Hey Sari & the gurls Hug

I loved the episode and loving the pampering Khushi's receiving from our beloved... Ooops I mean her beloved Swami. Khushi should stretch this silent mode of hers more cuz she's getting all the attention in the world from Swami. Me loving it!! 

Anyways Nannav finally wished his better half which was nice. But it looks like Nannav will end up getting third party assistance from NK after all. The morning session was comical where NK barged into Nannav's bedroom to find out how things went in the previous night

One of the turning points in the epi for me was when Khushi noticed Payal's sadness. I'm sure she'll try to find out what's brewing between Akash and her jiji and probably assume that Nannav's behind it. Yikes!!!

I'm excited for tonight's epi... Wanna see how Khushi reacts to chammak challo saree and the aftermath 

NadiniHug

@Bold: My fear too Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatPr1yankaStarktastic

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by docgirl

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Can I just ask... did we all not pledge not to do spoilers/SBS type stuff just yesterday? Is that all our vows are worth? I wish IF had those spoiler tag thingies...</font>

we did but we are weak souls with low resistance power.
what do we do when those beautiful New pics from sbs and gifs make an appearance...

although spoiler ban is in full effect...

Ippy, we say no to drugs! Tongue 

Spoilers are useless --- they haven't played out in a long while. I hope everyone is keeping their expectations at rock bottom for #300 tom, else I foresee epic disappointment! Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-purplenpinkMoksha51N112savvy05Pr1yankaipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by savvy05

[QUOTE=veeps]

All depends on his mood, he went ASR on everyone when Anjali went missing but right now with his only goal being to pacify Khushi he really is trying to play it cool. Don't worry ASR will be back, that short fuse in him is about to snap.

asr will be back coz khushi responds only 2 asr not to arnav'she loves demanding passionate men'good choice'must say Wink

By men you mean Salman Khan right?!

Ya J, that's right, Aspertame is throwing some right now Tongue

Edited by sugar_babe - 17 July 2012 at 9:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N112ipkbs-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Go to top