Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 24)

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Exactly. Sobti. Not ASR. Not Arnav-ji. Sob-freaking-ti. 

And due apologies to Aspartame, but I tune in for ASR/Arnie, not OMG OMG OMG Barun.

I think veeps said it --- not to be confusing Arnavji with Sobti --- Sobti snuck in a bit granted, but given the many faces, today he did great. Mostly Arnav, some Chottey, some ASR, some Sobti... No? Tongue

Edited by docgirl - 17 July 2012 at 8:57pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

N112--Sari--sugar_babe-monalisa-soapsudsVistaa-Jamba-savvy05Pr1yanka-Vee05-ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by mdutta0609

Doc - With you on this one. Completely missed the crystals bit. Was wondering where did everyone in IF get the red sari wth crystals ?

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Sahana, what red sari with crystals? Everyone is talking designer saris ---Confused. Did Iwatchthe wrong epi?</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">arnav mentions over the phone call'sari with crystals'didnt he'when anjali was eaves dropping</font>

it sounded like crystals
Although the subtitles translated as cuissons. Like w*f?

tee i heard it n im quite sure it was crystals….he just said with that ?accent of his..making it maybe a tad difficult 4 everyone 2 understandLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by sugar_babe

You know Jamba, somewhere Barun is sad reading this big red font!

Broken Heart

aww don't break the poor souls heart.. he works so hard for us..
Cry

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">uh oh...Shocked</font>
</strong>
<strong><font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS">But Barun, in caseyou are really reading this, get a damn haircut!!! Angry</font>

barun, they don't mean it, under the tough mean exterior they secretly love you.. Approve

I'm so getting kicked out...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51docgirlN112soapsudssugar_babe-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Sari & the gurls Hug

I loved the episode and loving the pampering Khushi's receiving from our beloved... Ooops I mean her beloved Swami. Khushi should stretch this silent mode of hers more cuz she's getting all the attention in the world from Swami. Me loving it!! 

Anyways Nannav finally wished his better half which was nice. But it looks like Nannav will end up getting third party assistance from NK after all. The morning session was comical where NK barged into Nannav's bedroom to find out how things went in the previous night

One of the turning points in the epi for me was when Khushi noticed Payal's sadness. I'm sure she'll try to find out what's brewing between Akash and her jiji and probably assume that Nannav's behind it. Yikes!!!

I'm excited for tonight's epi... Wanna see how Khushi reacts to chammak challo saree and the aftermath 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

N112--Sari--Vistaa.Mandy.-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by mdutta0609

Doc - With you on this one. Completely missed the crystals bit. Was wondering where did everyone in IF get the red sari wth crystals ?

Sahana, what red sari with crystals? Everyone is talking designer saris --- Confused. Did I watch the wrong epi? 

arnav mentions over the phone call'sari with crystals'didnt he'when anjali was eaves dropping
I did not get this comment at all. eplayed this scene several times and maybe got 50% of what he was trying to convey.

He needs to enunciate better!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlsoapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

I liked him with Naani today... very cute...

However, he has become exceedingly polite to everyone but Khushi... He said Please to HP when asking to get some coffee for him the other day, he said thank you while ordering the damn sari... yeh sab kya ho raha hai???Confused Is that supposed to be character growth or just things being overlooked???? koi humen samjhaye...

I thought it was supposed to go the opposite way  ASR to the world and Arnav to Khushi Confused. With Nani he has always had that respect, added to that the child like request was well done today.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112soapsudsVistaa-Vee05-ipkbsPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by --Sari--

J, don't be confusing Arnav ji with Sukhi, puhleej!!

I concur though that they are winging it big time... ASR in love without mush and cheese... and yet with thoda pyaar and thoda magic... it's all being juggled in the air .. what flies sticks, the rest will go...

He nails the ASR part, the stiff upper lip wala. However the romantic Arnie, the sweet boy with nani and the comedy w/NK; I see more Barun.  Practice makes perfect, hopefully will change with timeWink

I liked him with Naani today... very cute...

However, he has become exceedingly polite to everyone but Khushi... He said Please to HP when asking to get some coffee for him the other day, he said thank you while ordering the damn sari... yeh sab kya ho raha hai???Confused Is that supposed to be character growth or just things being overlooked???? koi humen samjhaye...

ill give arnav/Gautam the benefit of doubt and call it progress in character growth or else GHji would start his rant again *groan*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Sari--

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">J, don't be confusing Arnav ji with Sukhi, puhleej!!</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></strong></font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I concur though that they are winging it big time... ASR in love without mush and cheese... and yet with thoda pyaar and thoda magic... it's all being juggled in the air .. what flies sticks, the rest will go...</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
He nails the ASR part, the stiff upper lip wala. However the romantic Arnie, the sweet boy with nani and the comedy w/NK; I see more Barun. Practice makes perfect, hopefully will change with timeWink<
/font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I liked him with Naani today... very cute...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><strong>However, he has become exceedingly polite to everyone but Khushi... He said Please to HP when asking to get some coffee for him the other day, he said thank you while ordering the damn sari... yeh sab kya ho raha hai???ConfusedIs that supposed to be character growth or just things being overlooked???? koi humen samjhaye...</font>

its all scripted isn't it? And the man follows the script religiously. So its probably a polite ASR after being at deaths door...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlsoapsudsVistaaPr1yanka

Go to top