Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 21)

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlsugar_babesoapsudsVistaa-Jamba-savvy05-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by docgirl

<font color="#000066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">of course! Is she owed that time to be miserable - hell, yes!</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Grief of that magnitude is never easy to deal with. It's no good asking people to dust off their wounds, pick themselves off the ground and get on with it. People are who they are. They can't change overnight. When the house of cards collapses, there is nostructureto cling onto or to build around. It's a barren, desolate, unfamiliarlandscape. Even the one indestructible pillar she could always cling to - her chottey - is no longer in sight. So she's going to flounder some more, mope some more... test his loyalty some more. So Team Give Anjali a Chance (apologies, John Lennonji! Wink) brace yourselves for the long haul.OuchCry</font>

ClapClap.. <font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Doc, I am not even thinking about Anj or IPK. those lines above are simply brilliant.</font>

True... That is beautifully written. I feel worse for her reading your take than watching the episodes. Something might be missing in the show that majority does not feel sympathetic to Anji or it might be focusing on Anji mean audience outburst or whatever.

Edited by showstruck - 17 July 2012 at 8:48pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlN112Vistaasavvy05ipkbsPr1yanka

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlPr1yankaipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS"></strong></font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">LOVE the song girl!!!</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Tomorrow I see a MAJOR Dhamaka...and some mighty TU-TU-Main-Main from Mr. and Mrs. RaizadaDay Dreaming</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><strong>Boss, a fight is definitely in the works... steam engine garam ho rahela hai bhai...
</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Oh totally ready!!! And this one is going to

be AWESOME!!!LOL</font>

<font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">u guys mean passionate steamy fight metamorphosing onto sensual romanceWinkbut im not expecting anything'im a good girlTongue</font>

Yes please...pretty pretty please!

Joey, we have a serious case here. Can you shed some light on mamajis sensual night's...

uh oh...this doesn't sound good **looking for a place to hide**

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Lovely post, Sari, for the lovely episode! What does she want? Hmm.. I guess it's high time ASR joins the 'nonplussed hubby bandwagon'! Beta ..aur shaadi ke liye jaldi maSmilechao.. ab bhugto!LOL Husband hona itna easy thodai na he!

I am loving the interaction between the two. ASR's holding the green box and saying to Khushi 'Ab dikhai diya' was classic! His boiling point is soon approaching! Lets' wait for the explosion on the 300th episode!

Edited by jasw - 17 July 2012 at 8:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--Vistaashowstruck.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkbs

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">She just wants that " jo bhi mein kehna chahoon barbaad kare alfaaz mere" complex to go away...I say, Khushi, take your time. It's about time Arnie learnt that it's NOT only words... they are supposed to mean what he wants to say...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></strong></font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><strong>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#990000">Why the eff am I talking in song lyrics today???</font><font color="#0000ff">Angry</font></font>

<font color="#990000">Love the soundtrack, soThumbs UpThumbs Up</font>

</div><div>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Absolutely!! And with that support, ippy ji, next VM request note kiya jaye , puhleej????</font>

of course veeps kaunsa ganA??? Big smile

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jo bhi main kehna chahoon from rockstar...</font>

ok ji kal ke hangout pe vm aap ke naam. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N112-Vee05-Pr1yanka

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Nope, I'm just fair and unbiased Wink  to ALL (Anjali, hint, hint! Tongue). I can still call him out on his chewing up his words... I often have to pause and rewind his dialog --- "crystals" was one such! 

I'm calling BS on BS. 

Ever since his Sukhi stint - he's left his "A" game somewhere in the vineyards of Nasik Confused

Really J... I thought today was vintage Sobti (including swallowing his words!). What was not to like? Did you do a Take 5? Haven't had a chance to catch up yet.

Hug Love the scary font to death!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-N112showstrucksavvy05soapsudsVistaa-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Nope, I'm just fair and unbiased Wink  to ALL (Anjali, hint, hint! Tongue). I can still call him out on his chewing up his words... I often have to pause and rewind his dialog --- "crystals" was one such! 

I'm calling BS on BS. 

Ever since his Sukhi stint - he's left his "A" game somewhere in the vineyards of Nasik Confused

J, don't be confusing Arnav ji with Sukhi, puhleej!!

I concur though that they are winging it big time... ASR in love without mush and cheese... and yet with thoda pyaar and thoda magic... it's all being juggled in the air .. what flies sticks, the rest will go...

You know Jamba, somewhere Barun is sad reading this big red font!

Broken Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-N112showstruckPr1yanka-Vee05-ipkbs

Go to top