Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 20)

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlVistaa-Vee05-ipkbs

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Rabba Ve , masala sahelis Hug

It was an epi worthy of moneyshot Tuesday - not intense or dramatic but whattay cuteness overload... laued it  --- so much! 

This was Sobti's epi all the way - he had so many shades here that I was hugely impressed at how he pulled it off. How cute was the little boy sitting on the stool before his nani and asking for his childhood fave aaloo and puri so that he could share with his recalcitrant wife. When he said thank you to his nani oh-so-sweetly when that ploy failed, I wanted to reach across my screen and hug him. He was oh-so-adorable.  HeartHeartHeart

We started off with the tormented lover... who can only express his feelings when his wife is not conscious or awake or standing right before him. His torment was captured beautifully - he's been her nemesis, the  reason for her grief and he feels it deeply. Very Nice! Clap

We also saw vintage ASR, the impatient lover. We've seen this play out with the bangles he gifted her. Then he tricked her into showing off her wrists with his bangles on them and was all smug about it. She called sharth on him and forced him to admit that he's gifted them. Then too she knew he'd gifted then, he knew that she knew he'd gifted them --- but it is that game they play. Big smile 

She knows he's doing all this to woo her, he knows that she knows... but this time she's a lot more angry and far less pliable. His furious and frustrated " Ab dikh raha hai!" was classic ASR. LOL  Dude, those wooing lessons, you're still at beginner level. I have one important kostin though --- when will handsomeji sharth again? Day Dreaming Only good things happen when he sharths  - unlike when we do --- just sayin' Tongue

Meanwhile, I hope biwi is playing hard to get because this is bangles 360 --- not because her martyr complex has reared its ugly head. That scene on the satsang non attendance - bad omen! Dead . CVs, peeleejh let us see some of that nayi soch SP touts all the time. 

Anjali Di's grief continues to deepen and the picture starts to get clearer. When thappad gate happened, she shut herself off in denial and rejection of everyone. At the time Chottey pleaded with her "Don't cut me off from you, you can't do this" (hanging over us was the familiar FB - "you are my duniya, no one and nothing else matters!"). She was at the center of Chottey's duniya - tattered as it was. 

Then Khushi held up a mirror "Despite everything that you have lost, see how much you have to live for. Don't hurt Arnavji so". Did she make Chottey's duniya turn? She did, he came running to her dropping all else in her desperate plea for help in the termination drama. She begged him to fix her world, the world they were both mourning the loss off. He was helpless, but still she was the fulcrum. 

Then came the roses... a sign she thought that he suffers as she does, eager as he is to repair her world, to bring a smile to her face. So she does smile and makes desi comfort food to thank him, share with him, bond with him. The most hurtful illusion shatters - she's not only not the center of his world, his world is altogether different and the cause of her grief is at the center of it.

Today a reminder that she is all alone at a time when she should be enjoying the joys of motherhood. Surely Chottey will be my support, share in my troubles she thinks. But yet again, he seems to have forgotten about her crisis. His crisis is a world away - buying a crystalline gift  to woo the cause of her troubles. The "aap meri duniya ho" FBs ring false. Not only betrayal, but she is lost, alone, helpless, adrift and worst of all unloved. Is she wallowing in self pity?  - of course! Is she owed that time to be miserable - hell, yes! 

Grief of that magnitude is never easy to deal with. It's no good asking people to dust off their wounds, pick themselves off the ground and get on with it. People are who they are. They can't change overnight. When the house of cards collapses, there is no structure to cling onto or to build around. It's a barren, desolate, unfamiliar landscape. Even the one indestructible pillar she could always cling to - her chottey - is no longer in sight. So she's going to flounder some more, mope some more... test his loyalty some more. So Team Give Anjali a Chance (apologies, John Lennonji! Wink) brace yourselves for the long haul. OuchCry

TRP saas-bahu drama --- we have to suffer through. I hope Devi Maiyya is merciful. GH says all his characters are his babies, but PayAsh are surely step babies and much unloved. Else, why take the chance for a real conflict about broken promises and lack of trust and grind it in the dust as we saw with the earlier PayAsh conflict about insecurity and fitting into a different world. This one is about rejecting the wife's offer of puris and a hanky, and not having a packed lunch in time. Then we suffered high heels, chameli ka tel and kaajal. Talk about wasted opportunities. Btw, maybe I just don't know this milieu at all, but what wife still hands her wife a hanky as he leaves for work? Is this not anachronistic or am I missing something about this nayi soch! Confused

However, the winner of the day Thumbs UpThumbs Up

The bromance -- very, very fun. LOL I've never been a fan of the bad hindi comedy but the lambi saas lo, saas bhi kabhi bahu thi had me in splits. The return of NK seems a definite success. As much I think Khushi needs a human BFF, this bonding trumps her needs. Lage rago... NK and Nannav mere bhai!  

*Vista still looking for a sentence that she can refute/argue/or add a word to...*

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2docgirljoenet1234N112-Jamba-savvy05showstruck-Vee05-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS"></strong></font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">LOVE the song girl!!!</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Tomorrow I see a MAJOR Dhamaka...and some mighty TU-TU-Main-Main from Mr. and Mrs. RaizadaDay Dreaming</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><strong>Boss, a fight is definitely in the works... steam engine garam ho rahela hai bhai...</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Oh totally ready!!! And this one is going to

be AWESOME!!!LOL</font>

<font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">u guys mean passionate steamy fight metamorphosing onto sensual romanceWinkbut im not expecting anything'im a good girlTongue</font>

Yes please...pretty pretty please!

Joey, we have a serious case here. Can you shed some light on mamajis sensual night's...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckPr1yanka

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

I'm calling BS on BS. 

Ever since his Sukhi stint - he's left his "A" game somewhere in the vineyards of Nasik Confused

Lady J - Treasure hunting in the vineyard leaves a hangover which is most likely not going away for 11/28/40/45 days. Just sayin'

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlN112soapsuds-Jamba--Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by docgirl

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">She just wants that " jo bhi mein kehna chahoon barbaad kare alfaaz mere" complex to go away...I say, Khushi, take your time. It's about time Arnie learnt that it's NOT only words... they are supposed to mean what he wants to say...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></strong></font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><strong></font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#990000">Why the eff am I talking in song lyrics today???</font><font color="#0000ff">Angry</font></font>

<font color="#990000">Love the soundtrack, soThumbs UpThumbs Up</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Absolutely!! And with that support, ippy ji, next VM request note kiya jaye , puhleej????</font>

of course veeps kaunsa ganA??? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

N112

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Sari - until the hibernation is over, I got two choices when I pop in - I can either sneak in, or I can BURST in. Which one d'ya think I'm gonna choose? Tongue

@Veeps - back 'atcha, honey!! Hug

Nothing can be small or quite about your posts... the day  that happens the world will be topsy turvy!!! Did I tell you I love you and I missed you?Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112soapsuds-Jamba--Vee05-ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by bobop

[QUOTE=-Vee05-][QUOTE=veeps][QUOTE=-Vee05-]
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS"></strong></font>

<font color="#3300ff" size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">u guys mean passionate steamy fight metamorphosing onto sensual romanceWinkbut im not expecting anything'im a good girlTongue</font>

Yes please...pretty pretty please!

Joey, we have a serious case here. Can you shed some light on mamajis sensual night's...

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Originally posted by mdutta0609

Doc - With you on this one. Completely missed the crystals bit. Was wondering where did everyone in IF get the red sari wth crystals ?

Sahana, what red sari with crystals? Everyone is talking designer saris --- Confused. Did I watch the wrong epi? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N112showstrucksavvy05ipkbs

Go to top