Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 19)

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by joenet1234

@All -  He has had Khushi running around in circles for 3 months to find out the reason for the marriage. Let him at least suffer for a week to find out why she is annoyed, why should she blurt out just after 3 days. Bahut injustice I say Wink 

AMEN!! I say 3 more days that's because I have a death wish. Dare me to say that on the main forum and the phangurls will have my throat!! LOL

I saw posts yesterday that said she is acting all high and mighty - selective memory loss is all I can say!! We are all loving this groveling track of ASR, totally clueless, so much worried that he fears that he has to go and ask NK for helpROFL,let it go on for sometime!!

She just wants that " jo bhi mein kehna chahoon barbaad kare alfaaz mere" complex to go away...I say, Khushi, take your time. It's about time Arnie learnt that it's NOT only words... they are supposed to mean what he wants to say...

Why the eff am I talking in song lyrics today???Angry

Love the soundtrack, so Thumbs UpThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N112savvy05-Vee05-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Ohhh joined chini_chokri's team then huh???

I don't give my heart away just to anyone Sheila... if anyone is worried about my future soulmate, they can now be assured! Embarrassed

Nope, I'm just fair and unbiased Wink  to ALL (Anjali, hint, hint! Tongue). I can still call him out on his chewing up his words... I often have to pause and rewind his dialog --- "crystals" was one such! 

Oh there's more like "fashion sense"!
I can be a team player Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112soapsudssavvy05-Vee05-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Ippy, haven't read any of the posts yet, but went straight to your VM like a homing parinda...Big smile. Thank you, it's beautiful. ClapI always saw ASR as the parinda, but I like your interpretation and the scene selection. The song is stuck in my head, it played in my OR on loop on Friday and non-desis asked me about it. I'm always struck by theuniversalpower of music.</font>

<font color="#990000">This is one sharth I was happy to win.Big smile</font>

glad you likes doc. Hug

I was confused with the parinda since they're both flighty people anyway..so just made both of them. Just throw you turns at me whenever ill happily put a picture to it. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112Vistaa-Vee05-Pr1yanka

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Sari - until the hibernation is over, I got two choices when I pop in - I can either sneak in, or I can BURST in. Which one d'ya think I'm gonna choose? Tongue

@Veeps - back 'atcha, honey!! Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlN112savvy05-monalisa-soapsuds--Sari---Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

@All -  He has had Khushi running around in circles for 3 months to find out the reason for the marriage. Let him at least suffer for a week to find out why she is annoyed, why should she blurt out just after 3 days. Bahut injustice I say Wink 

I totally agree, as sweet as he's being now lets not forget everything Khushi has been through courtesy of ASR with the most recent being his insult blaming her for Shyam. Khushi may not be angry for the reasons we want her to be but at least she's showing anger for something, I really want him to know he cannot take her love for granted.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2-Maggie-Vistaasavvy05Pr1yanka

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Nope, I'm just fair and unbiased Wink  to ALL (Anjali, hint, hint! Tongue). I can still call him out on his chewing up his words... I often have to pause and rewind his dialog --- "crystals" was one such! 

I'm calling BS on BS. 

Ever since his Sukhi stint - he's left his "A" game somewhere in the vineyards of Nasik Confused

docgirlN112-Vee05-

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Ohhh joined chini_chokri's team then huh???

I don't give my heart away just to anyone Sheila... if anyone is worried about my future soulmate, they can now be assured! Embarrassed

Doc - With you on this one. Completely missed the crystals bit. Was wondering where did everyone in IF get the red sari wth crystals ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112soapsudsipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

I totally agree, as sweet as he's being now lets not forget everything Khushi has been through courtesy of ASR with the most recent being his insult blaming her for Shyam. Khushi may not be angry for the reasons we want her to be but at least she's showing anger for something, I really want him to know he cannot take her love for granted.

absolutely….altho i really feel for poor arnie…he can go a longer way to pataofy khushi n tolerate her tantrums…she has earned that right

N112.Mandy.ipkbs

Go to top