Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 14)

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

I liked how, while the sad Rabba Vey played all the time he was sitting beside her on the bed, the girl version took over the moment he got up'.. it was a two way conversation, through and through, even though Khushi decided  to stay mum. Her expressions, though hidden from him, said it all.

Vista, I was looking for a way to put into words the beautiful RV that played - you have put it very eloquently. The final merging of the 2 RV's was superb.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Vistaashowstruck.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Originally posted by veeps

Hiyas Masala Ladkis!!

Mona darling, you pulled a Tere Ghar ke Saamne today...Heart .. Old bollywood, Dev Anand, hai hai... dil jeeth liya tune to!!! Clap

Here is another gem from that treasure chest.. hoping it  applies to ArHi soon...Wink

kaanton bhari hai lekin chahat ke raaste
tum kya karoge dekhe ulfat ke waaste

ulfat mein taj choote, yeh bhi tumhe yaad hoga
ulfat mein taj bane, yeh bhi tumhe yaad hoga

But for today, the only lines for ArHi i can think of are

wah ri chandaniya, wah re chakori
ram banayi yeh kaisi jodi
kare nachaiyya ta tha thaiyya
taal pe naache langdi Ghodi...

Arre dekhi teri chaturai.
Tujhe sur ki samajh nahi aai
tune kori ghaas hi khaai...

Long day at work today... hoping for some quick gupshup with the SGs.. what are expectations from tomorrow????

LOVE the song girl!!!

Tomorrow I see a MAJOR Dhamaka...and some mighty TU-TU-Main-Main from Mr. and Mrs. Raizada Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N112showstruckipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Originally posted by Julie0001

And why was she mad today? It could be any one of a number of reasons, or does not need a reason at all.  One part of their fantastic chemistry is their childish one upmanship. I was giggling like crazy when Arnav was watching Khushi pick up the box, but then abruptly turned his face when she was going to look at him.

Julie - Welcome to the hangout. It isn't that Khushi doesn't know he loves her. She does. He has expressed it more than she gives him credit for, maybe not verbally. She genuinely believed him when he said he didn't mean all those things he said blaming her. But she is probably upset that he chose to throw it all out with one nasty line, bringing up the contract. In her heart she knows he will not let her go, especially after the Birthday wish.

Their relationship is sacred to her but he keeps bringing up the contract; thus cheapening it. That is what she is probably upset about. She doesn't want him making a mockery of it. She said that night "aap humhara dil thodna chahte hai, baar baar yaad dilana chahte hai". Marriage for her is sacred & now that she has realized he loves her just as much, it hurts even more. She doesn't mind marrying the devil but she has issues marrying him temporarily...LOL She believes in the institution of marriage.    

Edited by --Sari-- - 17 July 2012 at 8:17pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99ashwink630Julie0001-Maggie--Pallavi-meens80soapsudsshowstrucksavvy05.Mandy.Pr1yanka

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by showstruck

You all are getting good at TRP business. The Maula at the end is a new tune right?

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Why do I feel I have heard that Maula tune before??? Maybe towards the end Geet had it ??? Maybe theyve used this in the show before??Confused</font>

Never watched Geet. Maula the word we heard in tu hi Bata but this one sounds little different.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-Pr1yanka

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Sugar - I look at your AngryphanAngrygurlAngryingAngry photo...and this is all I can think of.

Edited by -Jamba- - 17 July 2012 at 8:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlsavvy05ipkbs-Vee05-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Great takes all, just caught up with most of them!

I'm not sure what the CV's plan is with Anjali; if their target is getting her the audience sympathy that is not working, especially if she shows any signs of intentionally coming in between ARHI; so far she has shown to be in self pity and depression mode where she is keeping to herself and coming to terms with her loneliness and crumbling relationships.
With Shyam the intention was to portray him as a villain; the CV's wanted everyone to hate him and we did with a vengeanceAngry.
If the intention for Anjali is to try to get the audience to feel for her; we need to start seeing glimpses of her past. Everyone has been patient with ASR just knowing that he has a dark past but for Anjali, i think it is important to reveal what exactly happened and what turmoil she went through to become the broken, clingy, delusional, self absorbed person she is. That might help explain the sibling bond better too so people don't feel creepy about him being torn between his wife and Di so to say.

Also just realized tonight is TRP night; DM raksha karna and kripa banaye rakhnaLOLLOL. I really hope we atleast sustain at 3.4 if not show a slight increase.

Its nothing more than ridicule she received from "some" people about her limp and then broken marriage that has made her clingy.
The self-absorbance is a result of all the attention Arnav has showered on her after the parent's death and she has taken it for granted.

-Maggie-meens80ipkbs-Vee05-

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Arnav in little boy mode, asking Nani to make Khushi's favorite dish ... aww. And interesting that Arnav for the first time, reaches back into that dark past of his voluntarily, to try and pull out something that might please Khushi ...

Anjali needs to stop being so self-centred that she resents every little gesture for Khushi, to the point of being blind to the gestures aimed at her ...
No big birthday celebration for Khushi, her husband just did a small cake cutting for her, which Anjali would not even have known about if she hadn't barged into her brother's room at night ...
Arnav cuts his call immediately to ask Di what she wants, what she needs, has she eaten ... she doesn't see all that, his ordering a gift for his wife outweighs it all ...
for her, it's all or nothing, he should be all about his di ... then she will magnanimously tell him to pay some attention to his wife ...

diya i agree…she is behaving like a typical sis in law..they need 2 change that pronto…coz a sweet sis in law was the different take by the ipkknd…coz they so insist on being different always…isnt it..

also very interesting observation that arnie readily visited his dark past

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by joenet1234

For all those talking about rain, sari, red sari, crystals, this is a fair warning. I have a tried-out, successful cure to get you out of sapno ki duniya.. Now it is up to you, I can do the honors or ya'll can snap out of it Beyonce style..

You have been warned!
LOL

I see it being a major THENGA coming up!!!!

And BTW why cant it be a night dress? ROFL 

Let's take it a step further...Lingerie...Kids reading, I'll stop at that...LOL

-Maggie--Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top