Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 13)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

@All -  He has had Khushi running around in circles for 3 months to find out the reason for the marriage. Let him at least suffer for a week to find out why she is annoyed, why should she blurt out just after 3 days. Bahut injustice I say Wink 

Agreed, agreed, agreed.  Make him work for it.  What's the hurry? And he hasn't even apologized yet for the MU of the century. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

savvy05soapsudsVistaa.Mandy.-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by sugar_babe

The new promo is like a bucket of cold water!
WTH, so not gripping :/

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
Whats with all the rehashed scenes? We deserved a better promo for the milestone week so to sayConfused. While i like what the VO says, disappointed that it is just a collage of old scenesShocked</font>

<font color="#0000FF">Perspective, ladkiyon ... chill maro!!! Would you rather know what's coming, or wait for them to give you a really good surprise?!

*head desk* what did I say about expectations?!!!!! Confused
</font>

haan. Yeh apne theek kaha..
No expectations and no.insight into the future.

ps. You mentioned the sari, rain and romance in one sentence btw... Wink

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Hey devi maiyya. It's a sari, a new red sari. Do you think this stingy PH will let it get wet in the rain right away? No way. How will it get passed from soap to soap then? Fuhgeddabouddit</font>

exactly. She ain't wearing a sari.with crystals in the rain. It's for teej or for the sari collection she's been saving up to wear after the remarriage

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Waise, AR is still a fashion house, yes? Or did they switch to construction or finance or publishing or something when we weren't looking? Why else would ASR pick a sari from a website as opposed to an AR original?</font>

he doesn't do many saris perhaps?
Remember he does those.frilly red mini skirts...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa--Vee05-Pr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Originally posted by joenet1234

For all those talking about rain, sari, red sari, crystals, this is a fair warning. I have a tried-out, successful cure to get you out of sapno ki duniya.. Now it is up to you, I can do the honors or ya'll can snap out of it Beyonce style..

You have been warned!
LOL

I see it being a major THENGA coming up!!!!

And BTW why cant it be a night dress? ROFL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-Vistaa.Mandy.ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by bobop

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">Tee..great post'btw r u guys not gonna watch sbs or something..i kinda got that feel from ur post'if yes then y??Confused</font>

no sbs sbb no spoilers no tweets
what we see is what we get...(credit manisha)

Like you can see from our siggys we're suffering from a case of crushed expectations syndrome so we have a permanent ban on all. Just watch the episodes bas. Ofcourse we do crack at points...

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">hmmm i sure am missing out on a lot happening at the hangoutCry</font>

Where are you? Hardly seen you here lately.

family visiting israt…busy tending 2 allSmile today my mom put her foot down i cant work so much…so im relaxing for a bit…moms r the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-

N112 IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-savvy05-Vee05-

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

@All -  He has had Khushi running around in circles for 3 months to find out the reason for the marriage. Let him at least suffer for a week to find out why she is annoyed, why should she blurt out just after 3 days. Bahut injustice I say Wink 

AMEN!! I say 3 more days that's because I have a death wish. Dare me to say that on the main forum and the phangurls will have my throat!! LOL

-Maggie--monalisa-savvy05ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Yet another installment of Raginiji's awesomeness!!! 

-Jamba-.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Great takes all, just caught up with most of them!

I'm not sure what the CV's plan is with Anjali; if their target is getting her the audience sympathy that is not working, especially if she shows any signs of intentionally coming in between ARHI; so far she has shown to be in self pity and depression mode where she is keeping to herself and coming to terms with her loneliness and crumbling relationships.
With Shyam the intention was to portray him as a villain; the CV's wanted everyone to hate him and we did with a vengeanceAngry.
If the intention for Anjali is to try to get the audience to feel for her; we need to start seeing glimpses of her past. Everyone has been patient with ASR just knowing that he has a dark past but for Anjali, i think it is important to reveal what exactly happened and what turmoil she went through to become the broken, clingy, delusional, self absorbed person she is. That might help explain the sibling bond better too so people don't feel creepy about him being torn between his wife and Di so to say.

Also just realized tonight is TRP night; DM raksha karna and kripa banaye rakhnaLOLLOL. I really hope we atleast sustain at 3.4 if not show a slight increase.

I bet its nothing more than ridicule she received from some people, operational word being "some" about her limp and then broken marriage.
Its just those two things that have made her clingy.
As far as being self-absorbed, its all the attention Arnav has given her since the parents have died and she's just taken it for granted.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Vistaaipkbs

Go to top