Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? (Page 104)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

I want a confrontation not romance, romance is out of place given how Khushi feels right now. First let them address the problem whether its through fighting or a proper conversation. Just let it happen already

I want a big confrontation in which Khushi spills out her hurt and despair over the circumstances in the house...then Arnav comforting her, assuring her he will never lt her leave, because he wants to make her his forever and give her happiness - and he will try to make everything right...

Then I want romance...

I am sick of their half dialogues, unnecessary friction..and not letting the other talk!

I thought from now on the only problems will be Anji...but I was wrong...the CVs somehow come up with silly situations to somehow show problems in the Arhi relationship itself...over trivial things.

Edited by sbk2 - 18 July 2012 at 4:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chipshowstruckdesigirl_18ipkbsDiamondLife

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by .Mandy.

I want a confrontation not romance, romance is out of place given how Khushi feels right now. First let them address the problem whether its through fighting or a proper conversation. Just let it happen already

I want a big confrontation in which Khushi spills out her hurt and despair over the circumstances in the house...then Arnav comforting her, assuring her he will never lt her leave, because he wants to make her his forever and give her happiness - and he will try to make everything right...

Then I want romance...

I am sick of their half dialogues, unnecessary friction..and not letting the other talk!

I thought from now on the only problems will be Anji...but I was wrong...the CVs somehow come up with silly situations to somehow show problems in the Arhi relationship itself...over trivial things.

This was needed though, many times Arnav has said harsh words to Khushi only to be let off the hook but this time around it is not so easy given how much things have changed between them. I like him being shown to be putting Khushi first, trying to make things upto her its high time she became his top priority given everything she's been through both by him and for him. If this track is what it took to make it happen, then I welcome it

I too am hoping a huge confrontation happens where Khushi just bursts out telling him how hurt she is then he'll realize the full extent of why she's so upset. He needs to realize that he can't use her as a scapegoat like the rest of his family has no matter how angry he is.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaJulie0001chipdesigirl_18DiamondLifeipkbs

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I thought the kidnapping changed the dynamics of their relationship and they realized what they have but it only stayed a few epis and then all that anjali drama...their main problem is they never communicate effectively..would it kill u to just say whats on ur mind for once?? come on now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipipkbs

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Ahem to patching up by the end of the week. While i have enjoyed Arnav trying to do everything possible to win her back and make her smile; it makes all the telepathy and soul talk look futile. If you guys understand each other so well when apart then why the hell are you behaving like kids again.Plus why are they angels to the rest of the world and devils with just each otherLOLLOL
Tomorrow Arnav will show Khushi that he can make her smile without spending any money and just taking the effort. If she does not open up to him after thatAngry

Exactly, right? Can't blame the poor guy if he thinks he he got thru to Khushi when he gave her the heart-felt wishes although she was sleeping. They were able to converse long distance, Khushi was able to interpret his voicelessness during the mosquito coil incident. 

Now that her part of the wishes are done, he wants to celebrate her birthday his style by choosing and ordering a gift all by himself and wants the happiness of her accepting a gift from him. Poor guy!

Edited by chip - 18 July 2012 at 4:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I hope the Trps today gave them a clear picture of what the audience wants.
That is if they are smart...
and they fix those scattered points...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_18

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
watched the repeat on tv
and couldn't help looking at NKs perfectly defined cupids bow...
he needs to tone down on the pink liplinerConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomedesigirl_18-Vee05-

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
new hangout today?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome