Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: showstruck

But if she meant Arnav will never change why would she try to change him? I am confused about khushi's monologue today.

i know even the subtitles didn't make sense today...😕
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ipkbs

yaar..pehle khushi apni life sambhaalen ..phir payal ki chinta karein

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Hai it started to rain so hard here just now!! Now me in ny sapno ki dunya imagining Arhi rain dance!! Satyanash 😔
sbk2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

But if she meant Arnav will never change why would she try to change him? I am confused about khushi's monologue today.

I was disappointed with her monologue...had she thought how Arnav hurt her with the contract issue and how she feels guilty for everything that is happening, and that is why she is upset, it would make sense.

But continuously rejecting Arnav's efforts and then saying she is not angry with him just doesn't make sense to me.

ipkbs thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobop

but when does she ever do that?? its always save the world before herself.
Considering her monologue, i think thats why she is unhappy because everyone else is.
ASR needs to cheer Di, payal, akash, mami first to cheer khushi up

ipkbs thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

Hai it started to rain so hard here just now!! Now me in ny sapno ki dunya imagining Arhi rain dance!! Satyanash 😔

uugh! 
rain is cold and wet and smells..

joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ok peeps about to watch the episode but wanted to get some thoughts in because I love the people on this thread so much and would like to maintain the objectivity:

1. There is a difference between criticism and insult. Criticism goes with what you do (professional) and insult with who you are (personal). GH does not know the difference so please don't even justify it otherwise. Everyone prides in his/her work but to think that your work is beyond perfection is unrealistic unless you can prove otherwise. From all the tweets that I read, no one called him stupid, unintelligent or anything of that sort. Even the 'rude' tweets were about the show. So for him to lash out and say 'hormonal imbalance', 'shallow', 'dekhna hai to dekho' are insults that he is handing out to the viewers for the criticism that he is receiving. I am not defending the fans, people are bi-polar by nature and they will go ape-shit if they don't like what they see BUT no one attacked him personally. He crossed the line. Bas. He CHOSE to be in this profession. Just like he expects viewers to appreciate good and bad in the show, he needs to embrace the good and bad in his profession as well. It is a a two-way street and the path he is on, will soon lead to dead end.
2. Daljeet is a sweet person I agree. I still haven't watched the interview but I will say this much, she should not to justify her character even if she has been receiving hate mails and especially not dragging Dogra into it. No way. That is just dumb. If she felt strongly that her character has the potential than she should be working hard to connect with the audience. If the audience is not feeling it, there is something wrong.
desigirl_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

<font size="3">i know even the subtitles didn't make sense today...😕</font>

Yo Tee do u have links to the vids with subs? My american friends needs them badly lol!!
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arrey baba.. she said she is not angry with him..then she thinks  abt it... n she says "what ever he said..watever happened how easily he blamed me...n when i said i am ready to leave the house..he stopped me...how can i forget all tat...somethings never change..." so tat means she is hurt
n the next line is for payal akash... she believes she can sort out their problem

Originally posted by: sbk2

I was disappointed with her monologue...had she thought how Arnav hurt her with the contract issue and how she feels guilty for everything that is happening, and that is why she is upset, it would make sense.

But continuously rejecting Arnav's efforts and then saying she is not angry with him just doesn't make sense to me.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Shwets, it seems Khushi herself is confused. Khushi knows Arnav loves her, she doesn't doubt that nor has she turned a blind eye to his efforts but somehow it is not enough to erase the pain she felt by his harsh words. Khushi has always been able to forgive and forget but this time around those words stinged, most likely given everything they've been through.

As for Manorama, Khushi and Manorama became close during Arnav's kidnapping now all of a sudden Manorama wants nothing to do with her and is back to the taunts. Again this must hurt along with Anjali's ordeal, now add to that Payal's troubles and its all too much for Khushi to take.