Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

True!  While I'm loving it, I want to be shown a glimpse of ASR -maybe he chews Aman's head off or something soon. 

He will, takes very little for ASR to show up... he did burst on NK today, didn't he?
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Yes, that was the point of Payash today.  To let us know that Aakash who has always been on Team Khushi isn't any more.  Wonder when Arnav is going to figure this out and call him on it. 

My theory - shart lagaana hai to lagaa lo... guess sari and I discussed this the other day too.

1)Khushi is upset with Arnav because he brought up the contract as well as Payash wedding.
2) She feels that she is responsible for all the troubles in the house and Arnav sort of justified and reinforced this.

She would have walked out if was not for Payash... she can't and she is still upset because of 2. Now Payash are in trouble -- she thought it was a small fight - she dished out advice -- do gooder that she is ... she realized today that it is deeper. My guess is Arnav will find out and fix this ...Khushi will see it and that will convince her that he will never break Payash...now that means she can walk out ...will she do that or accept Arnav's doings as  part redemption for this threats is what we have to see! Today's Payash segment is the start of this!
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

My theory - shart lagaana hai to lagaa lo... guess sari and I discussed this the other day too.

1)Khushi is upset with Arnav because he brought up the contract as well as Payash wedding.
2) She feels that she is responsible for all the troubles in the house and Arnav sort of justified and reinforced this.

She would have walked out if was not for Payash... she can't and she is still upset because of 2. Now Payash are in trouble -- she thought it was a small fight - she dished out advice -- do gooder that she is ... she realized today that it is deeper. My guess is Arnav will find out and fix this ...Khushi will see it and that will convince her that he will never break Payash...now that means she can walk out ...will she do that or accept Arnav's doings as  part redemption for this threats is what we have to see! Today's Payash segment is the start of this!

Hmmm, very interesting.

I do think we should leave all these goodies to discuss later tonight, there's a lot that has started with today's episode, this is a foundation for lots to come..
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

i just hope they don't go overboard with this and we get an OTT Arnie...
they better keep the balance between cute arnie and flirty ASR..

Although todays epi started with ASR and ended with loveface arnie so maybe we won't go wrong...

Yeah thats my fear too...if they get Arnie to do Khushi type nautanki...I just can't imagine it...hope they don't go the OTT way...they tend to sometimes loose it with comedy
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I loved today's episode like 100%...call me crazy...but I just awww..so sweet specially Arnav ones...I felt it would look weird him in the closet...but the way he raises his eyebrows...and khushi's face...did got be back to that episode...

there was some glimpse of ASR...first 5 minutes when he was mad...very nicely done...Payal getting angry with khushi is good one...dont butt in...Anjali for the first time...I felt sad for her...but nani should have talked to her instead of putting her to rest...start with a little at least...

Akash is being an A**...but that's how it is supposed to be...

This show is different from anyother that was aired before and airing now...that's why I like it...once again I loved the episode today...I think it's time khushi tells him his words hurt her and then starts melting in small doses...
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did we see a hint of a smile on Khoosi's face when she see Arnie in the wardrobe??
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i just hope they don't go overboard with this and we get an OTT Arnie...
they better keep the balance between cute arnie and flirty ASR..

Although todays epi started with ASR and ended with loveface arnie so maybe we won't go wrong...

No, ASR is safe.  They obviously find ASR easier to direct than Arnie -the sometimes confusing expressions from Barun give it away.  Obviously, no one has a clue how ASR would act in this avatar. 
showstruck thumbnail
Originally posted by: chip

He will, takes very little for ASR to show up... he did burst on NK today, didn't he?

he also burst at khushi in the beginning full on ASR style...I liked the episode...payash was kept minimum...Anjali generated sympathy today...she didnt blame anyone...just looked like a lost soul...oh Sheila's words are coming true...I felt sad for her...
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
showstruck thumbnail

Did we see a hint of a smile on Khoosi's face when she see Arnie in the wardrobe??

saw that...i hope she starts melting slowly...