Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? - Page 66

Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: meens80

Anjali finally showing signs of a breakdown and asking questions. Nani time to speak up: stop sedating her to calm her down😡
The forum seems to be gushing though so that's a good sign i guess.

You know, I didn't get that.. Haven't gone through any pregnancies, but aren't you supposed to not pop pills at will? 

If she has finally started asking kostins.. Why can't they have a family meeting and tell her the story? Seems like nani believes Arnie.. 

Oh wait! I am going down the logic path.. As Mona ji always says.. For the sake of my own sanity, I should stop, and start walking back to la la land

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: purplenpink

Fully agree Mona! A rather meh epi barring the last 4 odd mins. but will sleep on it; they always seem better the next day ðŸ˜ƒ

Khushi wanting to do something about the PayAsh issue is my biggest head desk for today. And the PayAsh track is seeming promising. I can't believe I said that. Perhaps I need sleep more badly than I thought..

I completely agree with you both. I too think now is the time to go off this serial for a while until the creatives figure out what they want to show next. There is no connectivity between the characters. Last week Arnav and Khushi had a silent love moment wherein Arnav carried Khushi in his arms into the bedroom and gave her the right of his wife and made her share his bed. Now Khushi is like can't even wear a saree for him even when he asks her specifically. The reason is everyone is not happy in RM. Hello, your husband is also not happy and is trying to manofy her. Can you for once give him more importance please. And I really don't understand how Khushi wants to butt in Payal-Akash's matter. Didn't she learn anything? Didn't she learn that she can't play god. Let them handle their business please. It was such a head desk moment.

And Payal is actually doing scenes better or is it I am too sleep deprived to observe her acting. There was lot of scope with Payal - Akash track even when Akash is going to act stubborn. Arnav could have pulled him up and they could have had a mature conversation. No one is bothered about Arnav's kidnapping. Mamiji didn't have a dialogue at all. Is she not concerned in knowing the truth. God so many loopholes. I seriously need a break. GH can stick with his "Dekna hai to Dekho" mantra, I am going to seriously take the advice.

Edited by psarada - 11 years ago
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Moksha51

You know, I didn't get that.. Haven't gone through any pregnancies, but aren't you supposed to not pop pills at will? 

If she has finally started asking kostins.. Why can't they have a family meeting and tell her the story? Seems like nani believes Arnie.. 

Oh wait! I am going down the logic path.. As Mona ji always says.. For the sake of my own sanity, I should stop, and start walking back to la la land

Buy yaar, in this show diabetes patient takes medicines instead of Glucose when sugar levels come down. And pregnant women pick up random surgical instrument to abort baby. Toh sedating pregnant woman ka kya hain! :D
Anyway, I am already feeling bad for Baby Raizada Jha. I mean if bad childhood messed up ASR, iss bechare toh hadh se zyada damaged hoga. Poor baby.
sugar_babe thumbnail
Uf ho, why is everyone so sad and angry??
Did everyone forget all the smiles today??
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok just quickly watched it and it was great!!!!

What is ppls issue now???
sugar_babe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Vee05-

Ok just quickly watched it and it was great!!!!

What is ppls issue now???

I don't know, I really liked it... I don't get the resentment..
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sugar_babe

Uf ho, why is everyone so sad and angry??
Did everyone forget all the smiles today??

Maybe impending doom? History tells us Arnav's smirk = IPK catastrophe
sugar_babe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chip

And why is that bad?? That's even better, the passion and intensity lives on 😃
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: chip

Uff ho. Yeh lijiye... yahan kal kya hoga kisne jana.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clkTG0TFfEo[/YOUTUBE]
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rag1ni

Uff ho. Yeh lijiye... yahan kal kya hoga kisne jana.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clkTG0TFfEo[/YOUTUBE]

Ragini, love that song!