Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Leah1

Anjali character is getting worse day by day...Her FBs' invovle Arnav more than Shyam...she is getting MIL tendencies now

Anjali's grief is more than justified, but the CVs are playing with fire, the way they have been portraying her in the last 2 episodes. 

Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Joey ji, Daljeet bashing happened because of the I-quit-no not really-I really quit-ok I stay fiasco.  The Anjali track may have always been in the script, but because of this nonsense about Daljeet renegotiating, everyone -I mean the crazy mob outside the hangout- got in into their heads that this track was created especially for Daljeet. Hence the bashing.  Their own fault really.  Kya zaroorat thi to play it out in public like that? 

I agree with you...after all the story was about Didi ki Saut...so Anjali track had to eventually start ...
sugar_babe thumbnail

Joey ji, Daljeet bashing happened because of the I-quit-no not really-I really quit-ok I stay fiasco.  The Anjali track may have always been in the script, but because of this nonsense about Daljeet renegotiating, everyone -I mean the crazy mob outside the hangout- got in into their heads that this track was created especially for Daljeet. Hence the bashing.  Their own fault really.  Kya zaroorat thi to play it out in public like that? 

It was never 4 Lions, it was Daljeet or someone from her PR team who leaked it out. 4 Lions never gave an official statement, she's the one who gave them both.
But I think she was prepared for the lash out, hence the "give her the benefit of the doubt" comment.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Anjali's grief is more than justified, but the CVs are playing with fire, the way they have been portraying her in the last 2 episodes. 

Agreed, instead of viewers sympathizing with her things are backfiring. No doubt she has gone through a traumatic time that would take its toll on anyone but the way they gone about portraying this makes Anjali appear to be very selfish

DB mentioned the party in her interview, but here's the thing about that it was done in the privacy of their room. It is not like Arnav went and threw this big bash for Khushi, it was just the two of them in their room behind closed doors. It was Anjali who barged in without knocking. No one was being insensitive to her ordeal. So while I get the point DB made in why Anjali was hurt, it is a scene done in private not one that was cruelly flaunted in her face.
Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
These people need some serious PR help. Agreed that the writer, director, actors everyone is in a way freelance and not anyone's property BUT for the duration of your project/work you ARE liable and are partly owned by the PH and the channel. Any of these people can say whatever they want about their personal lives but when it comes to the show, things need to be vetted out and screened before hitting the public. I know I sound like a communication nazi but the fact is a fact. The unprofessionalism and 'sub chalta hai' has GOT to go. I'll voluntarily work for 4lions and straighten this shit out. Phir to yeh rehenge ya phir main. Bas.
Agreed kay India main paisa bolta hai and you can run someone over and still be considered a hero, but that does not mean one should not make an attempt to do the right thing? Khair.. I better get off my moral high horse warna giri to bohat chot lagay gi 😕
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joenet1234

These people need some serious PR help. Agreed that the writer, director, actors everyone is in a way freelance and not anyone's property BUT for the duration of your project/work you ARE liable and are partly owned by the PH and the channel. Any of these people can say whatever they want about their personal lives but when it comes to the show, things need to be vetted out and screened before hitting the public. I know I sound like a communication nazi but the fact is a fact. The unprofessionalism and 'sub chalta hai' has GOT to go. I'll voluntarily work for 4lions and straighten this shit out. Phir to yeh rehenge ya phir main. Bas.

Agreed kay India main paisa bolta hai and you can run someone over and still be considered a hero, but that does not mean one should not make an attempt to do the right thing? Khair.. I better get off my moral high horse warna giri to bohat chot lagay gi 😕

I think the IPKKND team is comprised of a bunch of very simple, but intelligent people.  It often looks like they simply have no idea of the magnitude of popularity their show enjoys and what the repercussions of their words and actions could be.  They need to realize this and fix their PR issues pronto.  
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

It was never 4 Lions, it was Daljeet or someone from her PR team who leaked it out. 4 Lions never gave an official statement, she's the one who gave them both.
But I think she was prepared for the lash out, hence the "give her the benefit of the doubt" comment.

That is the problem. Daljeet meant no harm and was just clarifying the rumors but sadly this has worked against her as now many are complaining this is the reason this track is happening. I do feel bad for her as some viewers do take things too far in their criticism, she must have recieved some pretty nasty hate mails to make her respond like this.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: joenet1234

so true….n btw i just cant get over the fact that audience memory is so fickle n conveniently forget @bold
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Ab hans bhi deejiye🤗. It's 300th today. No matter what they show or don't show, I've planned my day to have a blast at the hangout! </font>

oh ill have a blast alright.
but their going to show us the finger and give us thenga.
more Anjali bakwas.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ipkbs

oh ill have a blast alright.
but their going to show us the finger and give us thenga.
more Anjali bakwas.

i hope they wrap anjali's MU/grief rxn fast …there r other shades to a character 2 show creativity