Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: showstruck

Someone please tell who confirmed 3.0 TRP as IF still shows2.0

Everything shows 2.0 Israt.  I believe it was confirmed by 3.0 on twitter.  In other words, unofficially.  In other words, do we freakin' care any more? 
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ipkbs

I usually snapshot the epi, if you want I could send you them..

Great, just pm them to me. you are a life saverπŸ˜‰ It has been frustrating since Ilyria, Shruti stopped posting pictures...I have special appreciation for what they do!
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Couldn't agree more.  You asked for the role.  Now play it and shaddup. 

Anjali character is getting worse day by day...Her FBs' invovle Arnav more than Shyam...she is getting MIL tendencies now
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Waisay.. was there Daljeet bashing or Anjali bashing? If it was the former, than that's a no no. But if it was the latter than it is justified because it is a character. Comes with the territory, bound to get accoldaes and criticism. I don't get these people justifying their characters man! who does that? You have a story to tell so do it. Let people decide how they interpret or perceive it.
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Ab not to mean but beggars cant be choosers! Jab no attention was given she had issues and now there is attention shes got issues! Satyanash! 😈

I mean I all for waiting it out for Anji's  brains to return/start growing.. But did DB expect people to laud her character for trying to abort your own child/barging into your bro's room @ night?

Though forum and fandom does have a problem disassociating he character and actor πŸ˜•.. But I find all these explanations a tad bit juvenile 

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

you seen my face today?
No funny on.it at all

Ab hans bhi deejiye πŸ€—.  It's 300th today.  No matter what they show or don't show, I've planned my day to have a blast at the hangout!  
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Waisay.. was there Daljeet bashing or Anjali bashing? If it was the former, than that's a no no. But if it was the latter than it is justified because it is a character. Comes with the territory, bound to get accoldaes and criticism. I don't get these people justifying their characters man! who does that? You have a story to tell so do it. Let people decide how they interpret or perceive it.

Both, Daljeet ended up facing heat as many believed this track happened because she was ready to leave and this was their way of getting her to stay.
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Ab hans bhi deejiye πŸ€—.  It's 300th today.  No matter what they show or don't show, I've planned my day to have a blast at the hangout!  

I'll join u guys at lunch and in the evening.. In the very least. I am coming home latest by 7. Bas. Keh diya.

-monalisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Joey ji, Daljeet bashing happened because of the I-quit-no not really-I really quit-ok I stay fiasco.  The Anjali track may have always been in the script, but because of this nonsense about Daljeet renegotiating, everyone -I mean the crazy mob outside the hangout- got in into their heads that this track was created especially for Daljeet. Hence the bashing.  Their own fault really.  Kya zaroorat thi to play it out in public like that? 
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As someone already mentioned here ,  the low TRP's mean a signal to move the story ahead which means Shyam will be back sooner and the Anjali's tear fall will pause soon!