Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Aap bhi na! What about RABBA VE?</font>

Rain romance red rabbave and raizada
๐Ÿ˜ณ

It's not working though...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Mandy - Even 3.0 is a big dip...Don't know how these #'s are calculated. It is good though, keeps the PH challenged. No dragging, story will move...But saas-bahu stuff will also be kicked up a notch...This means Shyamu will be back soon to stir things up๐Ÿ˜†

3.4 to 3.0, I'll take it considering the shock we got hours ago. That just sent everyone into panic

Let them continue the saas bahu stuff if that is what TRP audience want, as for me I shall use my FF'd button for those scenes and focus on ARHI and the bromance between NK and Arnav. Wonder if NK helps Arnav cool down and confront Khushi, a drive would take too long. I want a confrontation in this episode.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Leah1

dont want to burst ur bubble...since IPK has been about getting the unexpected...Khushi would most probably wear the red saree and go to the prayer meet and sit right at the back to avoid Anjali..ASR busy with Aman to notice wifey gone..gul and GH laughing in the background๐Ÿ˜ณ

Second that thought...kuch nahi honewala...#250 was a bummer...Lady J raised our expectations...๐Ÿ˜† She has now learned her lesson, explains why she prefers Gul's googly...๐Ÿคฃ
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leah1

dont want to burst ur bubble...since IPK has been about getting the unexpected...Khushi would most probably wear the red saree and go to the prayer meet and sit right at the back to avoid Anjali..ASR busy with Aman to notice wifey gone..gul and GH laughing in the background๐Ÿ˜ณ

A girl after my own heart!  The hangout can always use a sapnon-ki-duniya reality check. ๐Ÿ˜›
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

So TRP is 3.0 and not 2.0. Wah!
Daljeetji has given an interview saying that "it is just a story" and "they work very hard". Heart totally melted after that. Not. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Rajesh Khannaji died. RIP. Mom and Daadi plunged into gloom on hearing this news. So sang Rajesh Khannaji songs to them all afternoon to cheer them up. Even wore my Himachali skull-cap and dhinchak jacket and sang, tu ne oh Rangeele kaisa jaadu kiya. Anyway, it wasn't appreciated. That is all I will say. All my efforts to be good daughter and grand-daughter are flopping like Bhaiyaji's gifting plans. Ab raat ko forehead kiss karoongi.
Gauti Bhaiya is behaving well on Twitter. As is everyone else. All well in paradise.

Didn't understand what Daljeet meant actually. First she said, "Anjali is justified, please understand her" and later she said "I am a very good person"  ๐Ÿ˜† Why did she get this doubt? 

Why do writers and actors come and justify their story / characters? Of course everyone knows its a story and if they get any hate mails/tweets why bother so much? Instead of telling that this is my story-my baby or Anjali is right, they can just say that it is a part of the story, and please don't combine real and reel life. Baat katam. 

Abbas is sportive among these. 

ipkbs thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Bahut din ho gaye since I attempted to watch it. Aakhir dikha kya rahe hain aajkal that trp is almost 6.0?๐Ÿ˜ฒ</font>

how to make jalebis on a electric hot plate, how to flush the toilet
Mum watches it.
ipkbs thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Second that thought...kuch nahi honewala...#250 was a bummer...Lady J raised our expectations...๐Ÿ˜† She has now learned her lesson, explains why she prefers Gul's googly...๐Ÿคฃ</font>

oh I know kuch nahi hone wala.
I'm giving myself joothi expectations to bring my bubble back.
but it looks like it has been well and truly popped. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
continuing...The much talked about rain sequence is Khushi in a red saree gets wet wating for an auto as she has not taken an umbrella to the prayer meet...and GH ROLFing.

If I continue..u Masala girls will spice me up and barbeque me๐Ÿ˜†
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

how to make jalebis on a electric hot plate, how to flush the toilet
Mum watches it.

Kya? Please tell me you're joking ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

3.4 to 3.0, I'll take it considering the shock we got hours ago. That just sent everyone into panic
Let them continue the saas bahu stuff if that is what TRP audience want, as for me I shall use my FF'd button for those scenes and focus on ARHI and the bromance between NK and Arnav.Wonder if NK helps Arnav cool down and confront Khushi, a drive would take too long. I want a confrontation in this episode.

Who confirmed it Mandy? Tellybuzz hasn't changed it.