Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DiyaS

With you here, Shiela, this HAS to be wrong! Going to come back later and hope the numbers have been revised!

Mandy, I also checked the TRP thread, the girl there double-checked and she's sure it's 3

Here's hoping for the best!!!  😕

Oh!! I hope that is true!! This is so shocking...just when the story has become so interesting and we are getting such nice Arhi scenes...
ipkbs thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Bhad mai gaye audience and Bhad mai Gaye TRP!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">I'l watch it regardless...wel deal with SP seperately! But this is pretty ridiculous! I think it is 3.0 too...heck i would honestly think it was going to be 4.00 call me crazy but last week was brilliant! Every episode was action packed and just amazing!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">CV's and team IPK i just hope for their sake this is a goofup and human error !</font>

<font
face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">300 episodes aise hi nahi aate!👏</font>

ditto
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bhad mai gaye audience and Bhad mai Gaye TRP!

I'l watch it regardless...wel deal with SP seperately! But this is pretty ridiculous! I think it is 3.0 too...heck i would honestly think it was going to be 4.00 call me crazy but last week was brilliant! Every episode was action packed and just amazing! 

CV's and team IPK i just hope for their sake this is a goofup and human error !

300 episodes aise hi nahi aate! 👏

yup…even tho i didnt wanna expect anything..but a tiny voice inside me told me it will be 4…apparently not
Sahana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Oh!! I hope that is true!! This is so shocking...just when the story has become so interesting and we are getting such nice Arhi scenes...

Mandy/Diya - Please post update as soon as you have confirmed news . Will be checking first thing in the morning. 
Chin up, ladies!!

ipkbs thumbnail
Going.to force.some.shut eye
there better be some good news when I wake up...
hmmph
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Bhad mai gaye audience and Bhad mai Gaye TRP!

I'l watch it regardless...wel deal with SP seperately! But this is pretty ridiculous! I think it is 3.0 too...heck i would honestly think it was going to be 4.00 call me crazy but last week was brilliant! Every episode was action packed and just amazing! 

CV's and team IPK i just hope for their sake this is a goofup and human error !

300 episodes aise hi nahi aate! 👏

Same here Vee, not walking away now especially with the episodes we've been getting. I remember the week before that you were fuming yet TRPs were at their best, now when you and many others have enjoyed the episodes it takes a steep to 2.0. Not buying it, it has to be 3.0. If only there were other websites to rely on.

I hope the IPKKND don't try to alter anything because they've been doing a damn good job
ipkbs thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3100190

Some explanation to knock us out for the night...
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Sari 👏
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I'm off for the night, sticking with my belief is 3.0 =) Optimism remains
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.