Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Moksha51

Nani has somewhat redeemed herself as far as I am concerned. 

Why does the PH waste such good talent like Utkarshaji on this saas-bahu fight crap? I mean trying to one-up your bahu by giving your son the hanky 🤢 Major SATYANASH! She was being the voice of reason in the kidnapping track.. don't cry now, we have to plan and what not... Why can't she have some such moments with Anji? If she doesn't believe Arnie she can go talk to him about why he trusts khushi 🤢... I can go on and on and on 😕

That had me truly puzzled. Is that a desi soap trope or just W*F-ery like chameli ka tel and kaajal? 
Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font size="4" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#ff00cc">UM Raizada Obviously!!!!</font>

*scoffs*
make that 4... 😉
Pal Pal Dil Ke pass...has to be my most fav song in the entire universe!!! Only Kishore can do justice to these songs 😍
I can confidently say that this is the song that I have heard the max number of times in my life and the one I have attempted to sing the max ...😃 Suffice to say, the latter was not a pretty picture...😛

And the picturisation was so far ahead of its time...the closest parallel I saw was Pehla Nasha in JJWS...(the movie not the show)
Originally posted by Moksha51

🤢

Nani has somewhat redeemed herself as far as I am concerned. 

Why does the PH waste such good talent like Utkarshaji on this saas-bahu fight crap? I mean trying to one-up your bahu by giving your son the hanky 🤢 Major SATYANASH! She was being the voice of reason in the kidnapping track.. don't cry now, we have to plan and what not... Why can't she have some such moments with Anji? If she doesn't believe Arnie she can go talk to him about why he trusts khushi 🤢... I can go on and on and on 😕

the thing with this serial moksha…is u cant go on n on..unfortunately..coz then u wont njy the itsy bitsy good stuff they keep throwing at us..n man..that itsy bitsy stuff is darn good…that is y i believe this hangout for this serial is still existing.. 😊
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Rats.

J...I misread it as Rads😳
Originally posted by docgirl

That had me truly puzzled. Is that a desi soap trope or just W*F-ery like chameli ka tel and kaajal? 

I'm waiting for the day the Raizada women pin monogrammed hankies to their men's shirt pockets.
Originally posted by -Jamba-

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">Rats.</font>

I found one dead under my bin..
no one would pick it up. So I did...

Aap kahe to parcel kardoon???

Not a promo but some sort of idea on the current story and the form it is taking!

Originally posted by ipkbs

*scoffs*
make that 4... 😉

i decoded ur three rs as rain romance red sari….😛
Originally posted by docgirl

Yeah, had me going...ummm... Ever heard of Kleenex?