Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? - Page 15

docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sugar_babe

Ohhh joined chini_chokri's team then huh???

I don't give my heart away just to anyone Sheila... if anyone is worried about my future soulmate, they can now be assured! 😳

Nope, I'm just fair and unbiased πŸ˜‰  to ALL (Anjali, hint, hint! πŸ˜›). I can still call him out on his chewing up his words... I often have to pause and rewind his dialog --- "crystals" was one such! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: docgirl

of course! Is she owed that time to be miserable - hell, yes! 

Grief of that magnitude is never easy to deal with. It's no good asking people to dust off their wounds, pick themselves off the ground and get on with it. People are who they are. They can't change overnight. When the house of cards collapses, there is no structure to cling onto or to build around. It's a barren, desolate, unfamiliar landscape. Even the one indestructible pillar she could always cling to - her chottey - is no longer in sight. So she's going to flounder some more, mope some more... test his loyalty some more. So Team Give Anjali a Chance (apologies, John Lennonji! πŸ˜‰) brace yourselves for the long haul. πŸ˜­

πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Doc, I am not even thinking about Anj or IPK. those lines above are simply brilliant.

Edited by savvy05 - 11 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -Vee05-

Is Nani getting Alzhiemers or something???

Wasnt she the one that suggested Khushi stay away form Anjali? Now she wants them to take the family circus to the temple and Satsang now??? πŸ˜•

arrey vee yeh sabhi aise hi hain…aur phir khushi ko blame karna shuru kar denge…good for khushi she reminded them 
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobop

u guys mean passionate steamy fight metamorphosing onto sensual romance πŸ˜‰ but im not expecting anything'im a good girl πŸ˜›

Yes please...pretty pretty please!
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: veeps

She just wants that " jo bhi mein kehna chahoon barbaad kare alfaaz mere" complex to go away...I say, Khushi, take your time. It's about time Arnie learnt that it's NOT only words... they are supposed to mean what he wants to say...

Why the eff am I talking in song lyrics today???😑

Love the soundtrack, so πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
sugar_babe thumbnail

Nope, I'm just fair and unbiased πŸ˜‰  to ALL (Anjali, hint, hint! πŸ˜›). I can still call him out on his chewing up his words... I often have to pause and rewind his dialog --- "crystals" was one such! 

Oh there's more like "fashion sense"!
I can be a team player πŸ˜‰
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Ippy, haven't read any of the posts yet, but went straight to your VM like a homing parinda...πŸ˜ƒ. Thank you, it's beautiful. πŸ‘I always saw ASR as the parinda, but I like your interpretation and the scene selection. The song is stuck in my head, it played in my OR on loop on Friday and non-desis asked me about it. I'm always struck by theuniversalpower of music.</font>

<font color="#990000">This is one sharth I was happy to win.πŸ˜ƒ</font>

glad you likes doc. πŸ€—

I was confused with the parinda since they're both flighty people anyway..so just made both of them. Just throw you turns at me whenever ill happily put a picture to it. πŸ˜ƒ
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sari - until the hibernation is over, I got two choices when I pop in - I can either sneak in, or I can BURST in. Which one d'ya think I'm gonna choose? πŸ˜›

@Veeps - back 'atcha, honey!! πŸ€—
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: savvy05

@All -  He has had Khushi running around in circles for 3 months to find out the reason for the marriage. Let him at least suffer for a week to find out why she is annoyed, why should she blurt out just after 3 days. Bahut injustice I say πŸ˜‰ 

I totally agree, as sweet as he's being now lets not forget everything Khushi has been through courtesy of ASR with the most recent being his insult blaming her for Shyam. Khushi may not be angry for the reasons we want her to be but at least she's showing anger for something, I really want him to know he cannot take her love for granted.
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm calling BS on BS. 

Ever since his Sukhi stint - he's left his "A" game somewhere in the vineyards of Nasik πŸ˜•