Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
chini chokri... which one of those girls is you??? 😊
Originally posted by savvy05

@All -  He has had Khushi running around in circles for 3 months to find out the reason for the marriage. Let him at least suffer for a week to find out why she is annoyed, why should she blurt out just after 3 days. Bahut injustice I say 😉 

AMEN!! I say 3 more days that's because I have a death wish. Dare me to say that on the main forum and the phangurls will have my throat!! 😆
Originally posted by meens80

Great takes all, just caught up with most of them!

I'm not sure what the CV's plan is with Anjali; if their target is getting her the audience sympathy that is not working, especially if she shows any signs of intentionally coming in between ARHI; so far she has shown to be in self pity and depression mode where she is keeping to herself and coming to terms with her loneliness and crumbling relationships.
With Shyam the intention was to portray him as a villain; the CV's wanted everyone to hate him and we did with a vengeance😡.
If the intention for Anjali is to try to get the audience to feel for her; we need to start seeing glimpses of her past. Everyone has been patient with ASR just knowing that he has a dark past but for Anjali, i think it is important to reveal what exactly happened and what turmoil she went through to become the broken, clingy, delusional, self absorbed person she is. That might help explain the sibling bond better too so people don't feel creepy about him being torn between his wife and Di so to say.

Also just realized tonight is TRP night; DM raksha karna and kripa banaye rakhna😆😆. I really hope we atleast sustain at 3.4 if not show a slight increase.

I bet its nothing more than ridicule she received from some people, operational word being "some" about her limp and then broken marriage.
Its just those two things that have made her clingy.
As far as being self-absorbed, its all the attention Arnav has given her since the parents have died and she's just taken it for granted.
Originally posted by Vistaa

I liked how, while the sad Rabba Vey played all the time he was sitting beside her on the bed, the girl version took over the moment he got up'.. it was a two way conversation, through and through, even though Khushi decided  to stay mum. Her expressions, though hidden from him, said it all.

Vista, I was looking for a way to put into words the beautiful RV that played - you have put it very eloquently. The final merging of the 2 RV's was superb.
Originally posted by veeps

Hiyas Masala Ladkis!!

Mona darling, you pulled a Tere Ghar ke Saamne today...❤️ .. Old bollywood, Dev Anand, hai hai... dil jeeth liya tune to!!! 👏

Here is another gem from that treasure chest.. hoping it  applies to ArHi soon...😉

kaanton bhari hai lekin chahat ke raaste
tum kya karoge dekhe ulfat ke waaste

ulfat mein taj choote, yeh bhi tumhe yaad hoga
ulfat mein taj bane, yeh bhi tumhe yaad hoga

But for today, the only lines for ArHi i can think of are

wah ri chandaniya, wah re chakori
ram banayi yeh kaisi jodi
kare nachaiyya ta tha thaiyya
taal pe naache langdi Ghodi...

Arre dekhi teri chaturai.
Tujhe sur ki samajh nahi aai
tune kori ghaas hi khaai...

Long day at work today... hoping for some quick gupshup with the SGs.. what are expectations from tomorrow????

LOVE the song girl!!!

Tomorrow I see a MAJOR Dhamaka...and some mighty TU-TU-Main-Main from Mr. and Mrs. Raizada 😍
Originally posted by Julie0001

And why was she mad today? It could be any one of a number of reasons, or does not need a reason at all.  One part of their fantastic chemistry is their childish one upmanship. I was giggling like crazy when Arnav was watching Khushi pick up the box, but then abruptly turned his face when she was going to look at him.

Julie - Welcome to the hangout. It isn't that Khushi doesn't know he loves her. She does. He has expressed it more than she gives him credit for, maybe not verbally. She genuinely believed him when he said he didn't mean all those things he said blaming her. But she is probably upset that he chose to throw it all out with one nasty line, bringing up the contract. In her heart she knows he will not let her go, especially after the Birthday wish.

Their relationship is sacred to her but he keeps bringing up the contract; thus cheapening it. That is what she is probably upset about. She doesn't want him making a mockery of it. She said that night "aap humhara dil thodna chahte hai, baar baar yaad dilana chahte hai". Marriage for her is sacred & now that she has realized he loves her just as much, it hurts even more. She doesn't mind marrying the devil but she has issues marrying him temporarily...😆 She believes in the institution of marriage.    

Edited by --Sari-- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Why do I feel I have heard that Maula tune before??? Maybe towards the end Geet had it ??? Maybe theyve used this in the show before??😕</font>

Never watched Geet. Maula the word we heard in tu hi Bata but this one sounds little different.
Sugar - I look at your 😡phan😡gurl😡ing😡 photo...and this is all I can think of.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-UV6TbxJxY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Jamba- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by meens80

Great takes all, just caught up with most of them!

I'm not sure what the CV's plan is with Anjali; if their target is getting her the audience sympathy that is not working, especially if she shows any signs of intentionally coming in between ARHI; so far she has shown to be in self pity and depression mode where she is keeping to herself and coming to terms with her loneliness and crumbling relationships.
With Shyam the intention was to portray him as a villain; the CV's wanted everyone to hate him and we did with a vengeance😡.
If the intention for Anjali is to try to get the audience to feel for her; we need to start seeing glimpses of her past. Everyone has been patient with ASR just knowing that he has a dark past but for Anjali, i think it is important to reveal what exactly happened and what turmoil she went through to become the broken, clingy, delusional, self absorbed person she is. That might help explain the sibling bond better too so people don't feel creepy about him being torn between his wife and Di so to say.

Also just realized tonight is TRP night; DM raksha karna and kripa banaye rakhna😆😆. I really hope we atleast sustain at 3.4 if not show a slight increase.

Its nothing more than ridicule she received from "some" people about her limp and then broken marriage that has made her clingy.
The self-absorbance is a result of all the attention Arnav has showered on her after the parent's death and she has taken it for granted.