Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
For all those talking about rain, sari, red sari, crystals, this is a fair warning. I have a tried-out, successful cure to get you out of sapno ki duniya.. Now it is up to you, I can do the honors or ya'll can snap out of it Beyonce style..

You have been warned!
😆
Great takes all, just caught up with most of them!

I'm not sure what the CV's plan is with Anjali; if their target is getting her the audience sympathy that is not working, especially if she shows any signs of intentionally coming in between ARHI; so far she has shown to be in self pity and depression mode where she is keeping to herself and coming to terms with her loneliness and crumbling relationships.
With Shyam the intention was to portray him as a villain; the CV's wanted everyone to hate him and we did with a vengeance😡.
If the intention for Anjali is to try to get the audience to feel for her; we need to start seeing glimpses of her past. Everyone has been patient with ASR just knowing that he has a dark past but for Anjali, i think it is important to reveal what exactly happened and what turmoil she went through to become the broken, clingy, delusional, self absorbed person she is. That might help explain the sibling bond better too so people don't feel creepy about him being torn between his wife and Di so to say.

Also just realized tonight is TRP night; DM raksha karna and kripa banaye rakhna😆😆. I really hope we atleast sustain at 3.4 if not show a slight increase.

Originally posted by ipkbs

exactly. She ain't wearing a sari.with crystals in the rain. It's for teej or for the sari collection she's been saving up to wear after the remarriage

Waise, AR is still a fashion house, yes?  Or did they switch to construction or finance or publishing or something when we weren't looking?  Why else would ASR pick a sari from a website as opposed to an AR original? 

@All -  He has had Khushi running around in circles for 3 months to find out the reason for the marriage. Let him at least suffer for a week to find out why she is annoyed, why should she blurt out just after 3 days. Bahut injustice I say 😉 
Hiyas Masala Ladkis!!

Mona darling, you pulled a Tere Ghar ke Saamne today...❤️ .. Old bollywood, Dev Anand, hai hai... dil jeeth liya tune to!!! 👏

Here is another gem from that treasure chest.. hoping it  applies to ArHi soon...😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgFMp50UrMU[/YOUTUBE]

kaanton bhari hai lekin chahat ke raaste
tum kya karoge dekhe ulfat ke waaste

ulfat mein taj choote, yeh bhi tumhe yaad hoga
ulfat mein taj bane, yeh bhi tumhe yaad hoga

But for today, the only lines for ArHi i can think of are

wah ri chandaniya, wah re chakori
ram banayi yeh kaisi jodi
kare nachaiyya ta tha thaiyya
taal pe naache langdi Ghodi...

Arre dekhi teri chaturai.
Tujhe sur ki samajh nahi aai
tune kori ghaas hi khaai...

Long day at work today... hoping for some quick gupshup with the SGs.. what are expectations from tomorrow????

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Its so fine right?? The IT!

Outside the hangout, turns out the kiddies are good spies!!

The TM works for Rangmunch as far as I am concerned. SI also look very pretty in the pic she posted with her own hair.
Originally posted by savvy05

@All -  He has had Khushi running around in circles for 3 months to find out the reason for the marriage. Let him at least suffer for a week to find out why she is annoyed, why should she blurt out just after 3 days. Bahut injustice I say 😉 

Agreed, agreed, agreed.  Make him work for it.  What's the hurry? And he hasn't even apologized yet for the MU of the century. 
Originally posted by -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Waise, AR is still a fashion house, yes? Or did they switch to construction or finance or publishing or something when we weren't looking? Why else would ASR pick a sari from a website as opposed to an AR original?</font>

he doesn't do many saris perhaps?
Remember he does those.frilly red mini skirts...
Originally posted by joenet1234

For all those talking about rain, sari, red sari, crystals, this is a fair warning. I have a tried-out, successful cure to get you out of sapno ki duniya.. Now it is up to you, I can do the honors or ya'll can snap out of it Beyonce style..

You have been warned!
😆

I see it being a major THENGA coming up!!!!

And BTW why cant it be a night dress? 🤣 
Originally posted by showstruck

Where are you? Hardly seen you here lately.

family visiting israt…busy tending 2 all😊 today my mom put her foot down i cant work so much…so im relaxing for a bit…moms r the best