Spice Girls Hangout:What does she want dammit? - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Rabba Ve.

So the guests are off guesting somewhere, and I was fooling around with IF settings. Clicked on an innocuous radio button called "View Avatars and Banner Signatures". 

Holy Mother of God, my eyes!!!

Now the entire freaking page is on freaking steroids - I see Arnav-ji and Khushi-ji and Nanhe-ji and Mami-ji and Payal-ji and HP-ji jiggy-ing  and leaping out at me from all corners of every pageand I can't control them and they're FREAKING ME OUTAND SOMEBODY TURN THEM OFF!!! 
😑😑😑

Serenity now.

Rabba Ve.

Yup Lady J happened to me a little while ago and I kinda jumped up and went W*F and then went right back and turned em all off! Sorry ladies lovely stuff just OMG too much info on one page πŸ˜†

<font color="#ff0000" size="2">Rabba Ve.</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="2">So the guests are off guesting somewhere, and I was fooling around with IF settings. Clicked on an innocuous radio button called "View Avatars and Banner Signatures".</font>

<font size="3" color="#0000ff">Holy Mother of God, my eyes!!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="2">Now the entire freaking page is on freaking steroids</font><font size="3" color="#ff0000"> - I see Arnav-ji and Khushi-ji and Nanhe-ji and Mami-ji and Payal-ji and HP-ji jiggy-ing </font><font color="#ff0000" size="4">and leaping out at me from all corners of every page</font><font color="#ff0000" size="5">and I can't control them </font><font color="#ff0000" size="6">and they're FREAKING ME OUT</font><font color="#ff0000" size="7">AND SOM

REBODY TURN THEM OFF!!!</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="7">😑😑😑
</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">Serenity now.</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">Rabba Ve.</font>

great to see your cheery face jamba ji. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Vee05-

I just got here πŸ˜ƒ

I got here early for once πŸ˜› ... am off again, hope the discussions take off by the time I'm back.

Sri, Vee ... great posts πŸ‘ Am waiting for the bomb to explode tonight ... or will it? If the promo just released, does that mean we will get the dhamaka only by Friday?
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Manisha, I'm co-captain of QBWAGASD... 'nuff said!!
What really irked me was that she had in her to go for her monthly check up. She tried killing this same baby 2 days ago and today she's all calm and ready to good check out the baby's stats!!
No remorse or guilt for her actions whatsoever..

True.  All the more indication that she needs help and constant supervision.  And here she's wandering off to the kitchen at night making kheer. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by sugar_babe

The new promo is like a bucket of cold water!
WTH, so not gripping :/

Whats with all the rehashed scenes? We deserved a better promo for the milestone week so to sayπŸ˜•. While i like what the VO says, disappointed that it is just a collage of old scenes😲

Originally posted by ipkbs

Bah! recycled promo...Nothing we don't already know...

Which promo? Details 😳

Thankoooj 😳

Rabba Ve.

So the guests are off guesting somewhere, and I was fooling around with IF settings. Clicked on an innocuous radio button called "View Avatars and Banner Signatures". 

Holy Mother of God, my eyes!!!

Now the entire freaking page is on freaking steroids - I see Arnav-ji and Khushi-ji and Nanhe-ji and Mami-ji and Payal-ji and HP-ji jiggy-ing  and leaping out at me from all corners of every pageand I can't control them and they're FREAKING ME OUTAND SOMEBODY TURN THEM OFF!!! 
😑😑😑

Serenity now.

Rabba Ve.

Ms J!! Rabba ve! 
And your post is so zen and calm and cool and serene and whatnot and not on steroids at all πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ipkbs

Breakfast time. That chair scene was fab. So very unASRish...😳

Not really Tee, he's pulled a chair out for her in the past only this time he wants her to sit beside him not across Embarrassed It was so cute, I could just see him now grabbing her hand and trying to have come cute moments with her while she is stubborn but Khushi is too smart for him and ended up doing the exact opposite of everything he planned.
Originally posted by meens80

Whats with all the rehashed scenes? We deserved a better promo for the milestone week so to sayπŸ˜•. While i like what the VO says, disappointed that it is just a collage of old scenes😲

Perspective, ladkiyon ... chill maro!!! Would you rather know what's coming, or wait for them to give you a really good surprise?!

*head desk* what did I say about expectations?!!!!! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by pinky0902

Which promo? Details 😳

Thankoooj 😳

hey just a collection of.scenes from when khushi.almost walks out and VO saying will arnav manao khushi...