Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Lovely take Sari...loved ur take on Arnav's character - the man who practices Sorry infront of mirror...yet...bechaare ko abhi bahut paapad belne hai - and with NK around - its fun to be in RM nowadays sans Di, who is in her own world - Arnav and his women...kabhi Di kabhi Khushi !!!

Hello to all Masala girls...Miss red gave a sighting last night...she is as elusive as Mutton these days...πŸ˜†

A special hi to Sugar...she has been ignoring me 😳

Happy 300th epi...take lambi saans...and whenever mind jumps think of Aman Mathur πŸ˜‰

Priya - thank you...Now you are sending me on a guilt trip. I have been bad too...Don't seem to get time to respond; barely can catch all the posts...😊

Anji really needs to get a grip. Talk about being a mom to ASR; she needs a babysitter herself...πŸ˜† Nice to see the lighter side of Arnie; even nani seemed amused at this new Arnav...NK asking Arnie to address Khushi as baby...πŸ˜†

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NEW PROMO OUT!!!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3099889Edited by ipkbs - 11 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful post, Sari πŸ‘ and great title! The question that plagues all husbands at all times!

I liked the episode ... the cv's are keeping the intensity of the love story intact ... and also managing to keep the leads apart πŸ˜› ... a difficult job, given the state of spontaneous combustion that happens when they get within ten feet of each other πŸ˜†

AND we're getting a hesitant, nervous Arnav/ASR who desperately wants to do things right for Khushi for once, and but doesn't have a clue as to what is actually biting his dear wife at all ... repeat after me, it's not about the 'Happy Birthday,' dummy!!!

While Khushi does what I always wanted her to do ... give Arnav silent treatment and play hard to get for once ... yes, she's not ready to give in this time, because every time she does, there's always heartbreak in store for her ... not again.

Loved the first scene ... the struggle within to say those few words, the heartfelt wishes ... he finds them so much easier to say when her eyes are closed ... so she obliges, but her heart is aching too ... the longing for each other was so palpable and intense, my heart went out to the both of them ...

NK and ASR bromance was total fun ... NK giving pointers to ASR where he went wrong ... NK - you wished you wife when she was sleeping ... duhhh
ASR- that's her problem, not mine!

Arnav in little boy mode, asking Nani to make Khushi's favorite dish ... aww. And interesting that Arnav for the first time, reaches back into that dark past of his voluntarily, to try and pull out something that might please Khushi ...

Why is at least one member of the family not with Anjali all the time? Why do they let her eat in her room alone? Why do they continue treating her like a china doll who will break if she is brought out of her glass case?

Arnav at table, waiting for Khushi, holding out the chair for her, waiting for her to eat and hopefully enjoy, Arnav hurt when she gets up and goes away ... and best of all, Arnav now getting desperate ... kuch toh usko pasand aayega ...
Bitwa, you said very confidently, usko toh main mana lunga ... ready to eat your words now?
Till he sits her down and they have an actual conversation, and he finds out what is really troubling her, that's not happening!

Anjali needs to stop being so self-centred that she resents every little gesture for Khushi, to the point of being blind to the gestures aimed at her ...
No big birthday celebration for Khushi, her husband just did a small cake cutting for her, which Anjali would not even have known about if she hadn't barged into her brother's room at night ...
Arnav cuts his call immediately to ask Di what she wants, what she needs, has she eaten ... she doesn't see all that, his ordering a gift for his wife outweighs it all ...
for her, it's all or nothing, he should be all about his di ... then she will magnanimously tell him to pay some attention to his wife ...

Payash ... umm, er, okayy ... more important was the set up to ensure that the family is out for satsang in the evening ... and Khushi is not going ...
NO expectations here, of course ... none at all ... πŸ˜›

And Khushi continues to play hard to get about the gift in her room ... and Arnav is not used to keeping his temper in check for so long ever!

And if anybody mentions the words red saree, rain, poolside romance or a combination thereof, I hereby move a petition to ban them from this thread till tonight πŸ˜†
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Talli or sober?

A nice buzz is on πŸ˜‰
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

There's dal pakwan for beakfast!

OMG...I want some πŸ˜ƒ
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=--Sari--]

Okay, today I sympathized with Anjali *freeze frame* *close up shots of shocked faces of the SG's* *Vee calls me a nautanki* *everyone else does a facepalm*!!
Yes, I sympathized with her. We all agree Khushi and Anjali are equal victims, yet Khushi was on the table enjoying breakfast with the family while Anjali ate alone. And then, as clingy as it is to cling on to someone for a pre-natal check-up, this is Anjali. She's always had her brother(s) to depend on and now she can't because they "don't have time for her" in her opinion. I get why she feels "outcasted".

Riya, 

I sympathized with Anjali's reaction today, but all the circumstances of her feeling "outcasted" seem really contrived and unbelievable.  They are really laying it on thick here.  What happened to Nani's and Mami's concern of a couple of days ago?  What happened to lovingly feeding her fruit?  Sab kuch khatam in 2 days after she tried killing herself?  Has she shown dislike for such concern or displayed signs of getting over her situation?  No. Phir why wouldn't the family continue to adore her? Kuch bhi.  
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

OMG...I want some πŸ˜ƒ

OMG, me too!!!! Kitne saal ho gaye yaar!  I had a couple of awesome Sindhi high school friends and dal pakwaan was a perennial favorite! 
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Manisha, I'm co-captain of QBWAGASD... 'nuff said!!
What really irked me was that she had in her to go for her monthly check up. She tried killing this same baby 2 days ago and today she's all calm and ready to good check out the baby's stats!!
No remorse or guilt for her actions whatsoever..

sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

OMG, me too!!!! Kitne saal ho gaye yaar!  I had a couple of awesome Sindhi high school friends and dal pakwaan was a perennial favorite! 

Come over, catch the next flight!!
Till then, lots of virtual pyaar and dal pakwan πŸ€—
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobop

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">hmmm i sure am missing out on a lot happening at the hangout😭</font>

Where are you? Hardly seen you here lately.