India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT SANGEET CELEBRATIONS RANGMUNCH VIDEO :) WU & link

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/rm-adda/videos/item/1169-sangeet-celebrations-on-the-sets-of-nbt-video

Big smile

A portion of your soul has been entwined with mine. A gentle kind of togetherness, while separate we stand. As two
trees deeply rooted in separate plots of ground, while their topmost branches come together, forming a miracle of
lace against the heavens ~Janet Miles
Finally Megha and Mohan are heading towards the holy matrimony, and we at Rangmunch .TV were a witness to the colorful
ceremonies preceding the wedding of the ever loving couple.

Wu

kunal Aakanksha intv
Aakanksha says she is v happy there is a very festive atmosphere on the sets Megha is v happy she tried to stop herself for long but she eventually accepted she loves Mohan

Kunal is asked if he may dance ..he doesnt say yes or no :-)
they talk of uproar over MR wedding
Kunal says its part of the story

Edited by ramonag - 17 July 2012 at 5:50pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261amrutha26RittikaMathurcrazy87Adil14KavitaSinghhalPoojaAmlafatim30SimritaSinghankur281MR21saumieeshanu4Rishrabh_SilentSoul_-Swetha-

sia1976 Groupbie
sia1976
sia1976

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Sangeet Celebrations on the sets of NBT - Video!

Hi Guys, Hope all are doing fine. Its really been long since I have interacted on the forum. But here's a short video that we covered today on the ocassion of the sangeet ceremony of mohan and megha. Also RM is now one year old. so thank you all for all the love n support u bestowed upon us. Take care!!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

madness27crazy87JumanaLoveKunalDee_76whitepearl-Deb-saumieeJay_taporiRishrabhshamilbsingapury_SilentSoul_Sunna_Deewani-Swetha-

RittikaMathur Senior Member
RittikaMathur
RittikaMathur

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
wow thanks for sharing
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Rangmunch .. Congrats on becoming a one-year-old baby!! Big smile

Have already commented on the site :D Swati, thanks for sharing it here Hug 

As I said on the site, I'm way too excited .. Kunal is gonna dance Shocked I'm bouncing like a happy kid!! Dancing Finally my MM are gonna be together Day Dreaming Damn sure that Ridz won't be out of the picture until the wedding day but I really want Mohan to enjoy his wedding rituals joyfully and without any guilt Embarrassed 

Swati, thanks for telling him about the fans disappointment and asking him what he would do if something similar happened with him in real but I didn't get his answer .. Will he tell the girl he's married to or the one he loves? Confused

Oh and btw forgot to mention that my K-A are looking super stunning and heavenly gorgeous and amazing *sigh* Kisi ki nazar naa lage dono ko Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlDee_76JumanaLoveKunal-Swetha-

phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Can anyone post a WU of the video...cant view

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

KavitaSinghhal Goldie

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Already posted by Swati !! Yaar, pages check kia karo .. Phir se ek aur repetitive thread LOL
Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
tfs Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index