Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

is khushi's behaviour justified??? (Page 9)

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
I think its kinda justified.
poor girl has gone through alot..and that stupid arnav cant even say a simple " happy b-day" wen she is awake? NK was so right! :D

i want arnav to suffer a bit b4 the much -awaited rain sequence..huh!

kuch paane ke liye kuch khona padta hai...@ arnav supporters..lol! 

P.S. no offence. 

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

[QUOTE=Elysia] Her Act is Defo NOT childish :) She was HAPPILY leaving him even afta YET again HE ACCUSED her For everything that has been HAPPENING TO HIS sis ! she still took the Blame cuz SHE DID think it was all her ! n she didn't wanted to make it hard for him ! UNTIL HE SLAPPED her with THE CONTRACT MARRIAGE ! which Btw SHATTERED her ! thinking about ILU / HUG / ! she thought all that was PART of his so called Contract ! THAT is WHEN SHE ACCEPTED ! they CAN NEVER be WE !! example ! the NEW FEMALE Rabba Ve Hum Kyun na Ban Paye hum ! tht is khushi's Pain in just 1 Line !! PLUS khushi Forgave him last night it self ! but SHE CAN NOT forget the Contract marriage ! she knows she has to leave !! 
compare to what ASR did to Khushi ! this is Nothing what khushi is Doing ! im still waiting for Khushi to Leave ! 

I never said that what Arnav did was justified. Using the contract marriage as her chains. I found that a character blooper, because Arnav has developed considerably over the past several weeks and he's reached a point where he wouldn't return to his ASR ways.

But as for him blaming Khushi, I do understand it. Considering the situation. First of all, he had reached his sister last minute, stopping her from gutting herself [and considering their bond as brother-sister, Arnav is extremely sensitive and vulnerable when it comes to her]. Then he comes home and has another emotional scene with his sister in her room where she all but BEGGED him to bring Shyam back and fix her life -- which he had to REFUSE her. Imagine how difficult that must've been for him. Seeing her so broken and bruised -- knowing that he was the one who threw Shyam out and knowing that he won't ever bring him back into his home.

Basically, there was a lot of self-blame and self-hatred here.

Then Mamiji tells him that Khushi spoke to Anjali BEFORE Anjali decided to head to the hospital and get the abortion. Now, Arnav didn't suspect Khushi of telling her to do that, but on top of the emotional turmoil inside of him already, this was the last drop. His frustration and desperation bubbled over. If she'd been ASKED by elders not to go to Anjali, not to talk to her, then WHY did she disobey? Because Khushi always does what she deems right, in the end.

What Arnav said to her was unfair only because he was entirely blaming her for it all -- whereas Shyam was to blame for pursuing Khushi, etc. And Arnav was to blame for not speaking up about Shyam's affair when he first found out. Same goes for Khushi. It was all of their choices combined that put Anjali in her current distress. They should all be taking responsibility for it.

But all I'm saying is that I can understand Arnav's outburst just then -- because it was a human reaction. The self-blame, anger, pain, worry, all of these emotions bubbled over and he needed to blame the source, which is Khushi -- because Khushi is the one who Shyam wanted.

However, Arnav DID realize his mistake and DID return to apologize to her. He asked her not to leave. But she got stubborn, as per usual, and a bit inconsiderate considering the situation. I cannot stand it when CVs make women do the mahaan self-sacrificing act. I don't buy it. Khushi has matured a little over the past few weeks, but giving the cold shoulder is just childish. That's my POV.

If anything, Arnav and Khushi should've learned by now that not communicating about their thoughts/feelings is what creates MUs between them and distances them further.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutelilshortienashnini

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Ely I agree They should learn COMMUNICATING !! But That goes for Arnav ! as im shocked ! kidnapping didn't hit him n Yet he did same mistake again ! 
so this track should help arnav to change Fully ! n tht is what khushi is trying to say  Cuz all she Want is to SMILE n be LOVED !! n she is trying to let Arnav know tht MONEY can not BUY LOVE ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Ely I agree They should learn COMMUNICATING !! But That goes for Arnav ! as im shocked ! kidnapping didn't hit him n Yet he did same mistake again ! 
so this track should help arnav to change Fully ! n tht is what khushi is trying to say  Cuz all she Want is to SMILE n be LOVED !! n she is trying to let Arnav know tht MONEY can not BUY LOVE ! 

I agree. It goes both ways. I know that Khushi isn't asking for much -- but I wish she would just straight-out ask him, you know? Instead of being mum. They need to talk about things.
cutelilshortie Groupbie
cutelilshortie
cutelilshortie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

I agree and disagree that Khushi's actions are justified. 

Agree because Arnav has hurt her ALOT in the past. More times than we can count. He deserves some punishment for what he has done.

My point of disagreement in this issue, is the way Khushi is enacting this punishment. The so called "cold punishment" is not befitting the Khushi I know and love. Khushi is a fiery character, that is angry, stubborn but forgives easily. 

What Khushi is creating with her coldness is a cold war. Where is the anger the passion that I expect? I want Khushi to yell and scream at Arnav , to tell him off for all the times he has hurt her, not just walk away from his attempts to please her.

I want her to confront the issue at hand, not go through some roundabout method to get him to repent. Her problem is the contract marriage, the things he said to her by the pool etc, then why is she masking it under the cover of you can't say Happy Bday to me. Because that's what Khushi is essentially doing, she want's Arnav to do something he has never done for anyone  before, so that she knows she holds significance in his life. When he  finally does she does not really accept it, showing there is a much more greater issue at hand.

I just want Khushi  and Arnav to have it out and actually talk about their problems. Before they would just go back to acting normal without solving them and now Khushi is using cold war tactics to manipulate Arnav.  Her  behaviour would be justifiable if it was for some of the bigger issues ( forced marriage, physical abuse, emotional abuse) , since it's not it's less justifiable. I want the old Khushi back.

cutelilshortie Groupbie
cutelilshortie
cutelilshortie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

[QUOTE=Elysia] Her Act is Defo NOT childish :) She was HAPPILY leaving him even afta YET again HE ACCUSED her For everything that has been HAPPENING TO HIS sis ! she still took the Blame cuz SHE DID think it was all her ! n she didn't wanted to make it hard for him ! UNTIL HE SLAPPED her with THE CONTRACT MARRIAGE ! which Btw SHATTERED her ! thinking about ILU / HUG / ! she thought all that was PART of his so called Contract ! THAT is WHEN SHE ACCEPTED ! they CAN NEVER be WE !! example ! the NEW FEMALE Rabba Ve Hum Kyun na Ban Paye hum ! tht is khushi's Pain in just 1 Line !! PLUS khushi Forgave him last night it self ! but SHE CAN NOT forget the Contract marriage ! she knows she has to leave !! 
compare to what ASR did to Khushi ! this is Nothing what khushi is Doing ! im still waiting for Khushi to Leave ! 

I never said that what Arnav did was justified. Using the contract marriage as her chains. I found that a character blooper, because Arnav has developed considerably over the past several weeks and he's reached a point where he wouldn't return to his ASR ways.

But as for him blaming Khushi, I do understand it. Considering the situation. First of all, he had reached his sister last minute, stopping her from gutting herself [and considering their bond as brother-sister, Arnav is extremely sensitive and vulnerable when it comes to her]. Then he comes home and has another emotional scene with his sister in her room where she all but BEGGED him to bring Shyam back and fix her life -- which he had to REFUSE her. Imagine how difficult that must've been for him. Seeing her so broken and bruised -- knowing that he was the one who threw Shyam out and knowing that he won't ever bring him back into his home.

Basically, there was a lot of self-blame and self-hatred here.

Then Mamiji tells him that Khushi spoke to Anjali BEFORE Anjali decided to head to the hospital and get the abortion. Now, Arnav didn't suspect Khushi of telling her to do that, but on top of the emotional turmoil inside of him already, this was the last drop. His frustration and desperation bubbled over. If she'd been ASKED by elders not to go to Anjali, not to talk to her, then WHY did she disobey? Because Khushi always does what she deems right, in the end.

What Arnav said to her was unfair only because he was entirely blaming her for it all -- whereas Shyam was to blame for pursuing Khushi, etc. And Arnav was to blame for not speaking up about Shyam's affair when he first found out. Same goes for Khushi. It was all of their choices combined that put Anjali in her current distress. They should all be taking responsibility for it.

But all I'm saying is that I can understand Arnav's outburst just then -- because it was a human reaction. The self-blame, anger, pain, worry, all of these emotions bubbled over and he needed to blame the source, which is Khushi -- because Khushi is the one who Shyam wanted.

However, Arnav DID realize his mistake and DID return to apologize to her. He asked her not to leave. But she got stubborn, as per usual, and a bit inconsiderate considering the situation. I cannot stand it when CVs make women do the mahaan self-sacrificing act. I don't buy it. Khushi has matured a little over the past few weeks, but giving the cold shoulder is just childish. That's my POV.

If anything, Arnav and Khushi should've learned by now that not communicating about their thoughts/feelings is what creates MUs between them and distances them further.
Well said you have hit the nail on the head. When are they going to stop their cat and mouse games. When ASR actually bothers to apologize or repent, Khushi throws it back in his face. I thought after the kidnapping track we would see an improvement , actually confronting the issues at hand. But no much more insignificant issues are getting precendence !
shilpa1581 Senior Member
shilpa1581
shilpa1581

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psychopinks

I don't think she's mistaking his actions or anything like that, like with todays scene when she's also got tears in her eyes as he walks away after wishing her, you can see it hurts her as much as it's hurting him. And I do think it's justified, if she keeps on forgiving his harsh words and actions he will never learn, he will keep on repeating the same mistakes and she will always end up getting hurt by the man she loves. So it's good that she's giving him the cold shoulder. And as well as that she doesn't know that he repeated the whole contract thing only because he couldn't let her go. I do really love this track though, but no matter what I say whenever I see Arnav failing miserably at making her happy my heart breaks for him but he needs a dose of his own medicine Tongue.
 agree with u.. probably she is doing it purposely to make him realise how u feel when the one u love hurts u... but still feeling bad 4 arnav.. but damn sure whne they will make up it will a epi to be remembered
meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
a beautiful thread has been started by Tia...

and have replied in her thread...the same reply would be applicable here as well...so here is my 2 cents...

From the moment she got the first dhak-dhak, this lady has been secretly in love with this man... she was so innocent to go back and ask him why he kept the payal with himself on Diwali night...she secretly cried out when he said nothing matters to him after Diwali night... she sold her kangan to unite him with Lavanya who she thought he loved...she has been so devoted to the man she loves that she decided to end her life when she thought she was the hindrance in his life... she risked her life to get him back... she switched kerosene cans and saved him from getting burnt to death... she showed the true face of the culprit to all... but none of this has been ever recognized by Arnav aka ASR... he just thinks she is a pretty little doll who is cute and probably honest...he doesnt even have an inch of understanding of what this lady feels for him...if he does he should make her sit in an altar and worship her...he should not have even let the snake speak about her in that language...
Kushi is actually very forgiving that as soon as he shows one second of repentence, she is going to just forgive him...and she wouldnt even tell him all that she has gone through...

hers is pure love... and let the world turn upside down to please her...why only ASR...nothing wrong in what she is doing...in fact...she should not buckle and tell him all that has happened... it may sound like boasting for her to tell...i did this for you and that for you...but who else will tell it to him...there is no one for her...and none actually know what all she has done...but the best part is she is not going to tell at all... it will be for him to find out...

she is my icon of love...

Go to top