Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

is khushi's behaviour justified??? (Page 8)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ekalsa

Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Lets not forget all the times he ignored her Phone call when she was trying to call her on his trip to London. If he can do it why can't she? He's alive today because of her.

And yet he's using her as a punching bag. one minute he's flirting with her, the other he's screaming and yelling at her.  
But he got kidnapped because she tricked him to sign those papers..ok she didn't know that those were will papers..but we cant forget that she tricked him and the kidnapping thing was the result
HUH :O ! *KEKTA SHOCK EFFECTS* !! 

so INSHORT :) !! You blaming KHUSHI for whole Kidnapping Thing :) !! 
good going Dead

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Lets not forget all the times he ignored her Phone call when she was trying to call her on his trip to London. If he can do it why can't she? He's alive today because of her.

And yet he's using her as a punching bag. one minute he's flirting with her, the other he's screaming and yelling at her.  
But he got kidnapped because she tricked him to sign those papers..ok she didn't know that those were will papers..but we cant forget that she tricked him and the kidnapping thing was the result

I see you have got the hang of the story. Good job! Clap

we need to forget that khushi had to trick arnav to sign it because she had no choice but to make shyam tell the truth to arnav. we have to forget that Arnav himself made her helpless by not listening to her allegations against shyam. If he had listened to Khushi, she wouldn't have had to be at the mercy of that creep's lies which forced her to do it.  But then we need to forget it right?

All Khushi had to go thorugh at the hands of Arnav for the past 13 montsh needs to be forgotten because he threw her a birthday bash! You are SO right!

And yes I'm being sarcastic here.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevOmNaMaSteOmTia.0xAaliya.Manal.

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
This poor soul knws that ASR is going to be ASR only. The slap of Contract marriage on her face & what happened betw them has no meaning! Her behaviour is justified if any ways she has to leave him one day & his family why get attached?
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

I see you have got the hang of the story. Good job! Clap

we need to forget that khushi had to trick arnav to sign it because she had no choice but to make shyam tell the truth to arnav. we have to forget that Arnav himself made her helpless by not listening to her allegations against shyam. If he had listened to Khushi, she wouldn't have had to be at the mercy of that creep's lies which forced her to do it.  But then we need to forget it right?

All Khushi had to go thorugh at the hands of Arnav for the past 13 montsh needs to be forgotten because he threw her a birthday bash! You are SO right!

And yes I'm being sarcastic here.
Exactly :/ ! the Girl Was Desperate ! even without her Being @ Fault ! she just wanted him to Know the real Truth ! n now  see ! not ONLY ASR ! but Some Members too Putting her @ FAULT :O 
Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Please read this...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3100086

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

No but for her this is just a contract marriage and nothing more. For her all of this seems a showoff. She cant see that he's doing it from the heart. Arnav is, but khushi cant see it cuz for her he said he wish he had never met her and for her he made her stay back just for the sake of the contract.

I dont agree with u.

First of all,
I am not going to question khushi character's intelligence. I feel the CV's are building up the story to the part where khushi will leave the house since she doesnt want to come in between di and arnav. I feel she realizes arnav's love but is acting stubborn since she wants to leave him for his sake.
If they are not showing khushi's rejection of arnav's attempts as her way of leaving RM, then I am unhappy.  You all agree there is a big difference in the earlier arnav-khushi relationship and the after telepathy, soulmate, kidnapping arnav-khushi relationship.  They showed them conversing, loving and consoling only thru their eyes and touch, so beautifully after the shyam episode.  Or was it my imagination? 

How can khushi not know arnav's true feelings in that case?  I dont think soulmates (if they are) are supposed to be behave in such contrast.  Love is not like a flickering light in wind.  Love should be steady and stable.  She knows arnav's personality.  She knows his anger.  She knows he is also going thru tremendous turmoil within himself probably holding himself accountable for removing di's happiness from the house.  She understands him (or should be after all). 

Arnav said many things which are hurtful on the day di made an attempt to end her life.  He certainly shouldnt have said that.  If I were khushi (I can only dream Big smile) I would have done the same khushi did.   Packed my bag and left.  Arnav did try to stop.  She didnt listen and I wouldnt have either.  He didnt try very hard.  Brought up the stupid contract thing and threw at her face.  Khushi got angry and said some hurtful things too.  Remember she is also angry and anger made her react just like arnav reacted in anger.  She said he will not change, he is a shaitan etc., After all the beautiful scenes this is what these two did.  If i were khushi in that scene I would have laughed at arnav's attempt to stop me with the contract ploy because i would have never questioned his love for me.  Error lies on both sides.

Okay, khushi didnt want to believe arnav... FULLSTOP.  But what happened to her after the 17th birthday night scene where arnav comes while she is sleeping and wishes her.  She was listening to it and she saw arnav's tearful wish from the heart and then she behaves even more stubborn.  WHAT THE ..!

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I don't believe that her behavior is justified. I believe it's childish.

Considering the fact that Arnav is struggling right now, trying to be there for his pregnant sister whose marriage has been destroyed, trying to be a good husband to Khushi whom he almost lost -- he's conflicted, trying to figure out how to be fair to both of the important, most significant women in his life, and Khushi is shutting him out, troubling him further to the point that he's frustrated, hurt, and neglecting his sister in bewilderment over Khushi.

We're talking about a man who used to be heartless, but who has changed so much for a woman that he loves. He took Khushi's side when his sister's marriage broke. And I find it immensely childish and cold of Khushi to put him through all the current confusion when he's struggling to deal with his sister's broken life. He was never a man who dealt easily with emotions, but he's trying and trying hard to support both women in his life, to be the good brother along with the good husband.

Khushi is not making it easier on him. Now is not the time to shut him out and make him work for whatever it is she wants from him. Why not try plain speaking for once? Why not tell him how she feels, what she needs from him, rather than confuse him? Hurt him? And repeat the same typical childish cycle between them where there's no communication? 

Edited by Elysia - 18 July 2012 at 2:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutelilshortie

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

I don't believe that her behavior is justified. I believe it's childish.

Considering the fact that Arnav is struggling right now, trying to be there for his pregnant sister whose marriage has been destroyed, trying to be a good husband to Khushi whom he almost lost -- he's conflicted, trying to figure out how to be fair to both of the important, most significant women in his life, and Khushi is shutting him out, troubling him further to the point that he's frustrated, hurt, and neglecting his sister in bewilderment over Khushi.

We're talking about a man who used to be heartless, but who has changed so much for a woman that he loves. He took Khushi's side when his sister's marriage broke. And I find it immensely childish and cold of Khushi to put him through all the current confusion when he's struggling to deal with his sister's broken life. He was never a man who dealt easily with emotions, but he's trying and trying hard to support both women in his life, to be the good brother along with the good husband.

Khushi is not making it easier on him. Now is not the time to shut him out and make him work for whatever it is she wants from him. Why not try plain speaking for once? Why not tell him how she feels, what she needs from him, rather than confuse him? Hurt him? And repeat the same typical childish cycle between them where there's no communication? 
Her Act is Defo NOT childish :) She was HAPPILY leaving him even afta YET again HE ACCUSED her For everything that has been HAPPENING TO HIS sis ! she still took the Blame cuz SHE DID think it was all her ! n she didn't wanted to make it hard for him ! UNTIL HE SLAPPED her with THE CONTRACT MARRIAGE ! which Btw SHATTERED her ! thinking about ILU / HUG / ! she thought all that was PART of his so called Contract ! THAT is WHEN SHE ACCEPTED ! they CAN NEVER be WE !! example ! the NEW FEMALE Rabba Ve Hum Kyun na Ban Paye hum ! tht is khushi's Pain in just 1 Line !! PLUS khushi Forgave him last night it self ! but SHE CAN NOT forget the Contract marriage ! she knows she has to leave !! 
compare to what ASR did to Khushi ! this is Nothing what khushi is Doing ! im still waiting for Khushi to Leave ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevsunshinegal1224ChaituvOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top