is khushi's behaviour justified??? - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
a beautiful thread has been started by Tia...

and have replied in her thread...the same reply would be applicable here as well...so here is my 2 cents...

From the moment she got the first dhak-dhak, this lady has been secretly in love with this man... she was so innocent to go back and ask him why he kept the payal with himself on Diwali night...she secretly cried out when he said nothing matters to him after Diwali night... she sold her kangan to unite him with Lavanya who she thought he loved...she has been so devoted to the man she loves that she decided to end her life when she thought she was the hindrance in his life... she risked her life to get him back... she switched kerosene cans and saved him from getting burnt to death... she showed the true face of the culprit to all... but none of this has been ever recognized by Arnav aka ASR... he just thinks she is a pretty little doll who is cute and probably honest...he doesnt even have an inch of understanding of what this lady feels for him...if he does he should make her sit in an altar and worship her...he should not have even let the snake speak about her in that language...
Kushi is actually very forgiving that as soon as he shows one second of repentence, she is going to just forgive him...and she wouldnt even tell him all that she has gone through...

hers is pure love... and let the world turn upside down to please her...why only ASR...nothing wrong in what she is doing...in fact...she should not buckle and tell him all that has happened... it may sound like boasting for her to tell...i did this for you and that for you...but who else will tell it to him...there is no one for her...and none actually know what all she has done...but the best part is she is not going to tell at all... it will be for him to find out...

she is my icon of love...

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Harshitha

this is the 2nd post im seeing on the same context
this means give one puppy look & thats it u'll get melted instantly
even if that person lashes at u the very next second

wow!! great amazing

we talk about khushi's self respect - yada yada

Ok enough guys...now you people are giving me cols shoulders😡😡😡!!!!!!!!! I know whatever shez doing is correct but im just feeling a bit upset becoz there's a huge communication gap between them...when khushi showers love arnav walks away...and when arnav showers love khushi gives him a cold shoulder...thats why i meda this post...

Please dont take me in the wrong way...I love khushi and the way she pays heed on her self respect...please don't be so rude to me...😭😭😭😭