Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

is khushi's behaviour justified??? (Page 4)

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

I think her behavior is justified. It hurts as much as it hurts us to see ASR like that but ASR needs to say those words to her face just like he says all those insults her to her face. He hesitates to say words to her face that can make her smile but never thinks twice saying things that break her heart into pieces. He needs to suffer & Im glad Khushi is giving him cold treatment. he will realize her worth now!

She acknowledges everything he does but she wants to hear it from his mouth. She wants to hear from him that he cares for her genuinely!
yup... you are right... after khushi gives him cold shoulder and ignore him for a while he will remember for the next time how hard he had to work to woo her... she is doing well... I am with Khushi ALL THE WAY Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psychopinks

I don't think she's mistaking his actions or anything like that, like with todays scene when she's also got tears in her eyes as he walks away after wishing her, you can see it hurts her as much as it's hurting him. And I do think it's justified, if she keeps on forgiving his harsh words and actions he will never learn, he will keep on repeating the same mistakes and she will always end up getting hurt by the man she loves. So it's good that she's giving him the cold shoulder. And as well as that she doesn't know that he repeated the whole contract thing only because he couldn't let her go. I do really love this track though, but no matter what I say whenever I see Arnav failing miserably at making her happy my heart breaks for him but he needs a dose of his own medicine Tongue.
very well said... just like NK said Arnav is a complete Aanda when he comes to girls LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
I am huge Khushi fan...so I am biased...I think it from woman's point of view...
This is the same man who threatened her for marriage...
This is the same man who made her sleep on poolside for suhaag raatCry
This is the same man who called her characterless...Cry
This is the guy who said tip samazake rakhalo...Lehanga scene
This is the same guy who said after Diwali night scene ...all nasty thingsAngry
I think Khushi is justified...he hasn't said sorry to her after evoking contract marriage thing after all that she has gone through for him...
I love this Khushi even more...I am respecting her...Clap
.self respect is the most important thing in any relationship...
If you really love somebody,won't you respect that person& his/her wishes?
Isn't love about trust?
Isn't love about loved one's dignity?
Why does he always treat Khushi as if she is his private property?
If she belongs to him,isn't he supposed to respect her,take care of her?
From a woman's point of view,if someone doesn't respect you,how can he love you?
Personally any woman should never trade off her self respect,dignity for someone's love.
Love means giving respect& treating the other person as a dignified human being...
ASR has to learn money & power can buy things...but if you want someone as special as Khushi...
Money is not going to be your selling point...You need to treat her with respect& dignity...that includes saying sorry when you have done a blunder or a mistake...

Edited by sonapari - 17 July 2012 at 6:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

missnida222t_driveSwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Looks like Khushi's cold shoulder treatment to ASR is serious matter now, unlike yesterday. OK he could not come up with HBD wish, but he crossed the limit when he did not offer her the green gift pack personally. He took her for granted when he expected her to notice it and acknowledge it. He is in bigger trouble now. Looks like she is thinking that he has no right to gift and she has no obligation to accept until their marital relation is clarified and reinstated. She expects him to change his certain mannerisms just for her sake. All sympathy for ASR, but now he needs to apologize seriously and kiss her hard.
warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

I think her behavior is justified. It hurts as much as it hurts us to see ASR like that but ASR needs to say those words to her face just like he says all those insults her to her face. He hesitates to say words to her face that can make her smile but never thinks twice saying things that break her heart into pieces. He needs to suffer & Im glad Khushi is giving him cold treatment. he will realize her worth now!

She acknowledges everything he does but she wants to hear it from his mouth. She wants to hear from him that he cares for her genuinely!

absolutely agree!
Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

agree! he never thought twice before insulting her and always hurting her but he def expects her to forgive him right away which she did until he mentioned the contract thing again! and once again blamed everything on her!

OmNaMaSteOm

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

YES khushi's Action is Justified :) the much im feeling bad for ASR ! this is nothing compare to wat she went thru ! n if u didnt notice ! khushi is doing this by purpose ! cuz of the contract ! she doesn't Want to be hurt ! nor hurt him once the contract is over !! she would not been like this if it wasn't to get Arnav n anjali closer
True that she is actually doing this on purpose bc she doesnt want to get hurt like she said herself and get heart broken again bc obviously when arnav goes to his ASR mood he never thinks before talking or hurting her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm.YixingsManal.

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
her behaviour is totally justified. ASR may have gradually become arnav as he fell in love...but arnav is still a long way from becoming khushis 'arnavji'. he cannot, rather should no be allowed to get away with all the nonsense he threw at her ven his di was hurt or jealous (i honestly dont know what) respect needs to come first. love can wait. i feel bad for ASR, but let him understand how it feels when ur genuinity is questioned ...as he has always questioned khushis in the past.

Edited by iolahardy - 17 July 2012 at 7:12pm

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top