Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sprinkle2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
i agree with you, but she still needs a bit more gifts, ab khushi hai koi aur nahi, itnai mai kaisai dil bhar jayga? :P
waisai bhi pehla gift to kharaab hogya ðŸ¤£
rima thumbnail
not justified at all...considering arnav has been so nice to her from the first episode...from when he tore her dori😉
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
you might want to take a moment to look at my siggie and see why Khushi's behaviour is justified. It's a long standing annoyance and hurt against arnav that's sprouting out right now and yes, she needs to cold shoulder him for sometime. Edited by CDlove - 11 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Kasu4lyfe

True that she is actually doing this on purpose bc she doesnt want to get hurt like she said herself and get heart broken again bc obviously when arnav goes to his ASR mood he never thinks before talking or hurting her.

Exactly ! cuz she made up her mind of leaving him ! and remmeber her Burthday she said I don't Need these Fake money things ! I JUST need something simple tht i can Remember forever and Smile ! its clear she is already sad of separation ! but she has to do it ! n she just want 1 thing so she never forgets !! 

arpita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
100% justified,if your heart not yet convinced fully please watch old epi,how crule is ASR,his behavior😡
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
And plus lets remember the Epi where Khushi Finds out the marriage truth ! EVEN afta she was CALLED characterless ! she STILL ran afta him ! waited hours in the Office so that she could talk to him ! she begged for 1 chance ! even tho it was not her fault ! n im not sayin it was fully asr's fault too ! but THE GIRL begged for forgiveness but GOT NONE !! n compare to that ! this is Still nothing what ASR is doing :) ! plus for me this is just the trailer ;] ! Picture is still to come *wink wink* 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
And plus this is for ASR 
Yeh Ishq Nahin Ahsaan Arnav Babu 
Baas Itna Samaj Lijiye !! 
Aag ka Dariya hai ! dhoob ke Jaana hai ! 

! Now im Excited ;] ! 
zsewaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
khushi's behavior is completely justified.
aadhirai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
you want her to forgive everything just like that

don't she have feelings at all yaar

he is attepting but at asr's way
he is compelling her to do the things like to cut the cake feeding the cake everything done at his wish not her's

chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm also feeling bad for Arnav but i dont think Khushi is doing wrong...She is avoding him because he only told her that its just a contract marriage nothing else,u may thing she must try to understand him but she is mantaining distance because she dont want to get hurt once again by hoping that he loves her...after arnav came home she though he loves her but he broke her heart by telling its just a contract..soo she is doing all this
She only open up if Arnav directly tell her he loves her or he want her to be his wife forever...